Chiropractor needed personal recommendations please.

banglay

Hello Everybody .

Looking for a professionally qualified Chiropractor in the Pattaya area to sort out a very pain full lower back complaint .

The cost is not the issue I just want it sorting by a AAA+++ professional .

Thanks in advance cheers

Googled Chiropractors Pattaya and it came up with David Pack any positive feed back ??????

• 4 months later...

Check out www.backinmotion.no down on Theppasit near Soi 10 has a physiotherapist (the movement clinic) and a qualified chiropractor

Sent from Android please excuse errors in judgement or type.

Second this guy, young, strong and does the job in 1-2 visits, with the other one David, its just a waste of time, unless you prepared to keep on visiting,

• Like 1

This is a bit late for the OP but try Nigel Kelsey on Soi16 (I think) just off South Pattaya Road - he's not a chiropractor but a good physio.

His work is very good and if you search on TV you'll see he comes well recommended.

I can vouch for him as well as he's helped me with lower back pain and sciatica on 2 separate occasions. Don't have his number now but it's on one of the threads recommending him on TV somewhere. Call and make an appointment and he can give you directions.

Don't ask him about Man U's current state of affairs though....

• 4 months later...

backinmotion - Norwegian guy, Vincens. I've been going to him for a while. Definitely recommend him. PM me for phone number.

I also recommend chiropractor Vincens ("Vince") Steen of www.backinmotion.no/locationcontact.html on Thepprasit Road near Soi 10. He makes a thorough assessment from head to toe, noting muscle or structural imbalances etc., and gives excellent traditional osseous adjustments to the spine. Glad I found him!

I've been to both David Pack & Vincens (backinmotion).

Both fixed my back and both are OK.

My opinion :

David pack is the old american school. He check you body for long time and do few manipulations.

Vincens is younger, less check, more manipulation.

Now it depend on what you prefer, personally when I go to the chiropractor I known what is wrong and I just need someone to put back my vertebree on the right spot. So I like Vincens better.

Edited by kaizoku

Made an appointment with Vincens that started on time, he questioned me about my health, allergys, problems etc and then did an evaluation which identified a weakness in my lower back and an imbalance.He them manipulated the area to ease the pain and help rectify the problem. I have to complete a range of exercises and a follow up appointment next week but I am more than happy with the results already. I went in with a niggly and nasty pain in my lower back and walked out with around 80-90% relief already. Cost 1,600 Baht first evaluation and 1,200 thereafter, happy so far!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...