October 12, 201312 yr This is a brilliant piece of work and a very good documentary of a typical Thai funeral. Well worth 'taking-in' for those who want to begin to understand something about the real Thai culture. Well done and thank you so much for sharing !
October 12, 201312 yr English subs would be awesome. I can never rely on my wife to give me proper explanations and would love to learn
October 12, 201312 yr Great Presentation lucky that I understand about 80% of the Dutch comments. what a great way to show us Farangs a bit of Thai culture. thanks thaisabai
October 12, 201312 yr Author Popular Post I will do my best to make an new version with Englisch voice-over or subtitles. This may take a week or two.
October 12, 201312 yr Really a beautiful registration of the rituals for a Thai cremation. I'm deeply impressed and want to thank you for making this documentary!
October 12, 201312 yr A very nice and professional made video with Belgium voiceover I guess, anyway thanks a lot, even my Thai GF loves to watch. Thanks.
October 12, 201312 yr I will do my best to make an new version with Englisch voice-over or subtitles. This may take a week or two. That would be great...
October 12, 201312 yr Congrats! This is really a good work. Show Thai culture as it really is. Amazing!
Create an account or sign in to comment