Pattaya Resident Farang Strolls Beach Road Without Incident

OMGImInPattaya

Nothing like a humorous fairy tale to brighten up our day-thanks for the laugh buddy. Unfortunately your fable lacks the

moral themes Aesop and his like were able to inject into their stories, so it is a bit bland, (given you have such an exciting cesspool of a place to set the story). Then again it was, in your own words, a long time ago...

• Like 2

Was this before or after the recent Saturday AM roundup? The good behavior word may have been out. I moseyed on down to walking street Saturday night and enjoyed the ZAB club right at the front there? Not disco but they played some Thai music and it was fun.

Did you happen to see the incident mentioned in the OP, gk10002000?

Did you happen to see the incident mentioned in the OP, gk10002000?

I did not see it. I must have just missed it becaue I was on Walking street for a while because after the ZAB I later went to the Peppermint for one more Wodka Nam Sam then I walked up Soi Diamond or one of those streets to Second Road. I didn't go back along the beach.

In retrospect when I was initially on the baht bus going down Beach Road towards Walking Street, I noticed a fair amount of lasses standing along the coconut walkway. Things seemed pretty quiet. This was around 10 PM I think I started my night.

Edited by gk10002000
  • Like 1