And they say motor biking is dangerous.......

piston broke

Looks like the thief got his just desserts! Can't really feel to bad for the thief although a good old fashion horse & rope draggin his stinkin carcase through town grinding him down to the nub, would have been just as effective & way more painful. I guess you can tell I am not to keen on Thievery!

Edited by Beardog
  • Like 2

What's Portuguese for 'Som Nam Naa'? No sympathy I'm afraid, you rob people at gunpoint then you have no complaints if shot during the robbery. Live by the sword and all that...

On a slightly different note, kind of scary watching the guy going round that blind bend without even 2 fingers on the front brake. Didn't touch it slowing down at the junction either. Guess the test in Brazil is easier than Japan...

Looks like the thief got his just desserts! Can't really feel to bad for the thief although a good old fashion horse & rope draggin his stinkin carcase through town grinding him down to the nub, would have been just as effective & way more painful. I guess you can tell I am not to keen on Thievery!

Recommend an "Hang them high" party membership. It goes together with other personal qualities that I won't mention explicitely, so that my posting will stay, but you get the idea anway.

By the way, I got vehicles and other property stolen at the tune of tens of thousands Euro, I got robbed at gunpoint, yet I I was educated to believe in "proportion in punishment", and I still do. However in this case it was fate not justice.

Edited by paz

gotta love brazil as they leave him there to bleed +1 out with the ambulance 30' away. Brazil is one of the most dangerous countries around and life is not worth much.

Its ashame his partner is still around to rob and possibly murder.

Edited by yankee99
  • Like 2

The way that guy pulled his gun and stuck it in the victim's face leads me to believe he had blood on his hands from previous robberies- I can't muster up any sympathy for him.

Me neither! In this country their is not much compensation for theft. We got robbed at gunpoint in 2009 & recovered nothing........But 4 out of 5 of the <deleted> got a 11 year sentence which led to multiple organized crime rings- & chop shops from Sattahib up to Chonburi.

If they were in the mideast they chop hands off of thieves. Tough to get sticky fingers when you no got em!

I would be just as satisfied if they branded these bastards on their foreheads arms & legs Thief in Thai & English with a backwards L on his or her forehead to remind them the L stands for Loser when they look in the mirror. But a thief or a baby raper deserves what they get in my book!

• Like 2

gotta love brazil as they leave him there to bleed +1 out with the ambulance 30' away.

It is a police van. If you look it has the same markings as the one that arrives later Policia Ronda which I think literally means police who do rounds. They are waiting for the ambulance, the service of which is quite good generally. Maybe it is rush hour! From memory ambulances are generally white with red graphics and have 192 written on the side.

gotta love brazil as they leave him there to bleed +1 out with the ambulance 30' away.

It is a police van. If you look it has the same markings as the one that arrives later Policia Ronda which I think literally means police who do rounds. They are waiting for the ambulance, the service of which is quite good generally. Maybe it is rush hour! From memory ambulances are generally white with red graphics and have 192 written on the side.

Couldn't tell from when i first looked. If i was on seen i certainly wouldn't call a ambulance.

Recommend an "Hang them high" party membership. It goes together with other personal qualities that I won't mention explicitely, so that my posting will stay, but you get the idea anway.

By the way, I got vehicles and other property stolen at the tune of tens of thousands Euro, I got robbed at gunpoint, yet I I was educated to believe in "proportion in punishment", and I still do. However in this case it was fate not justice.

Not saying thief s deserve to die but I would not mind either. I hate thief s, people work hard for their stuff and then have some idiot stealing it. In this case the guy even used a gun. I won't cry for someone like this. I hate thief s with a vengeance, i have had stuff stolen and it feels real bad.

• Like 1

Maybe we should just give probation and maybe he wont do it again...

The way that guy pulled his gun and stuck it in the victim's face leads me to believe he had blood on his hands from previous robberies- I can't muster up any sympathy for him.

Me neither! In this country their is not much compensation for theft. We got robbed at gunpoint in 2009 & recovered nothing........But 4 out of 5 of the <deleted> got a 11 year sentence which led to multiple organized  crime rings- & chop shops from Sattahib up to Chonburi.

If they were in the mideast they chop hands off of thieves. Tough to get sticky fingers when you no got em!

I would be just as satisfied if they branded these bastards on their foreheads arms & legs Thief in Thai & English with a backwards L on his or her forehead to remind them the L stands for Loser when they look in the mirror. But a thief or a baby raper deserves what they get in my book!

Beardog, what about dragging them with horse and hag them right away to the nearest tree?

Branding people like sheep, c'mon man!

I am sure it is not nice to get robbed and it looks like you had a bad experience still let justice finds its way. Possible it will never find its course in countries like thailand, brazil etc still thievery comes from social injustice and there are big thieves around us like people doing corruption, banks, governments with high taxes etc. They steal more than ordinary thieves from us!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Me neither! In this country their is not much compensation for theft. We got robbed at gunpoint in 2009 & recovered nothing........But 4 out of 5 of the <deleted> got a 11 year sentence which led to multiple organized crime rings- & chop shops from Sattahib up to Chonburi.

Beardog, what about dragging them with horse and hag them right away to the nearest tree?

I am sure it is not nice to get robbed and it looks like you had a bad experience still let justice finds its way. Possible it will never find its course in countries like thailand, brazil etc still thievery comes from social injustice and there are big thieves around us like people doing corruption, banks, governments with high taxes etc. They steal more than ordinary thieves from us!

When we got robbed here in Thailand at gunpoint I spent $2500.00 from the local police dept., took the gun course I didn't need as I am a Decorated trademark hunter and you new my deer or elk ill by the direct hit in the left eye. I won't even take the shot till I have a clear shot on the left eye. In a previous time in Wisconsin when I was younger. I have been robbed working for my father & on the 3rd armed robbery I relieved the thief of his knee cap & never felt bad about it. I got the shit kicked out of me after giving the prick not only all the take for the week at the bus depot I went in the second safe & gave him another $30.000 in our tour money & also $12000.00 from the emergency drawer where the 38 & 32 snubby was. after my eyes focused I aimed for his knee & shattered it.my Dad owned 2 busted ribs My dad had his teeth kicked out & face stomped. Been there done that . After the 6 times to court I was decorated as a hero which I hated since I was considered a hippie ---- Not a redneck.

He almost died from going through the plate glass window. It just missed his spine.

Next up Hawaii an ex-friend made the bad mistake of trying to rob me with a shotgun & his punk ass friend had a Mack-10 I had my scuba diving tanks rigged on a chain to release the shelf that held the 2 bottles. One is now a paraplegic & the other got a leg & armed crushed.

Some lines you don't cross but if someone tries to hurt my family or me. I have no remorse. If I get an attempted robbery again here I won't think twice about leveling the door & ever Kamoie trying to do us. 6 down below 1 in the chamber. I saved enough to buy my way out 3 times over. I am very serious. Life is cheap here & the cops told me to make sure to kill every one of the rotten bastards if it happens again. The Mossberg is the same riot gun the Police riot squads use in the U.S. & every bit worth the extra Grand for it! If you steal my bike I most likely won't kill a perp- but at the same time they brandish a weapon at my loved ones They better pray that they feel really lucky. I prefer the mideastern ways they get caught steeling amputate the hands & put it on TV so all their bro's can see what will happen if they get caught! Armed robbery is serious & being there several times It is open season to the fool who tries to do it again. I am not talkin about hunting people down like Lawrence in Florida but you come in this place with a gun I won't be askin questions.

I just really really hope it never happens again & would much rather go hand to hand with the years of defensive training I have taken. Unfortunately nothing beats the deadly art of Ching Ching. Hard to out duck a shotgun! Really I am a very nice person & have a great personality but take things more seriously when violated And I don't turn things into a hunting session. And seriously I would rather go hand to hand with the 6 art forms I learned It would be much more humiliating for the thief. Thieves & baby rapers zero sympathy.

Edited by Beardog
  • Like 2

LL2, i know where your coming from, but when you have a gun pressed against the side of your head, the last thing you want is that person to still be there ;)

Having a gun pressed against you is not fun ! Its not even the act of robbery, its the feeling of your life being in the hands of another person...and that person just happens to be an <deleted>.

LL2, i know where your coming from, but when you have a gun pressed against the side of your head, the last thing you want is that person to still be there wink.png

Having a gun pressed against you is not fun ! Its not even the act of robbery, its the feeling of your life being in the hands of another person...and that person just happens to be an asshol_e.

Yes but even without a gun.. you worked hard to pay for that bike or whatever and then someone just steals it.. That hurts. Thieves are lowlifes.

still prefer to let my bike stolen under me than killing someone.

i know beardog, usa is dangerous but danger is coming from social injustice. it is the system that make those guys steal.

and of course laws from wild west times like second amendment makes it easier for thieves to find a gun as well there.

i found thailand the safest country i have ever been. but chon buri - pattaya are the most dangerous places in Thailand and all i know holding the highest crime rates as well.

When we got robbed here in Thailand at gunpoint I spent $2500.00 from the local police dept., took the gun course I didn't need as I am a Decorated trademark hunter and you new my deer or elk ill by the direct hit in the left eye. I won't even take the shot till I have a clear shot on the left eye. In a previous time in Wisconsin when I was younger. I have been robbed working for my father & on the 3rd armed robbery I relieved the thief of his knee cap & never felt bad about it. I got the shit kicked out of me after giving the prick not only all the take for the week at the bus depot I went in the second safe & gave him another $30.000 in our tour money & also $12000.00 from the emergency drawer where the 38 & 32 snubby was. after my eyes focused I aimed for his knee & shattered it.my Dad owned 2 busted ribs My dad had his teeth kicked out & face stomped. Been there done that . After the 6 times to court I was decorated as a hero which I hated since I was considered a hippie ---- Not a redneck.

He almost died from going through the plate glass window. It just missed his spine.

Next up Hawaii an ex-friend made the bad mistake of trying to rob me with a shotgun & his punk ass friend had a Mack-10 I had my scuba diving tanks rigged on a chain to release the shelf that held the 2 bottles. One is now a paraplegic & the other got a leg & armed crushed.

Some lines you don't cross but if someone tries to hurt my family or me. I have no remorse. If I get an attempted robbery again here I won't think twice about leveling the door & ever Kamoie trying to do us. 6 down below 1 in the chamber. I saved enough to buy my way out 3 times over. I am very serious. Life is cheap here & the cops told me to make sure to kill every one of the rotten bastards if it happens again. The Mossberg is the same riot gun the Police riot squads use in the U.S. & every bit worth the extra Grand for it! If you steal my bike I most likely won't kill a perp- but at the same time they brandish a weapon at my loved ones They better pray that they feel really lucky. I prefer the mideastern ways they get caught steeling amputate the hands & put it on TV so all their bro's can see what will happen if they get caught! Armed robbery is serious & being there several times It is open season to the fool who tries to do it again. I am not talkin about hunting people down like Lawrence in Florida but you come in this place with a gun I won't be askin questions.

I just really really hope it never happens again & would much rather go hand to hand with the years of defensive training I have taken. Unfortunately nothing beats the deadly art of Ching Ching. Hard to out duck a shotgun! Really I am a very nice person & have a great personality but take things more seriously when violated And I don't turn things into a hunting session. And seriously I would rather go hand to hand with the 6 art forms I learned It would be much more humiliating for the thief. Thieves & baby rapers zero sympathy.

america, <deleted> yeah!

still prefer to let my bike stolen under me than killing someone.

i know beardog, usa is dangerous but danger is coming from social injustice. it is the system that make those guys steal.

and of course laws from wild west times like second amendment makes it easier for thieves to find a gun as well there.

i found thailand the safest country i have ever been. but chon buri - pattaya are the most dangerous places in Thailand and all i know holding the highest crime rates as well.

I am not at all inferring that I would execute some poor mutha for stealing my bike but if they come into my fenced yard that would be a total different thing. The times I personally have been shafted in the states were due to large amounts of cash (checks & master visa transactions both worthless in a theft) but Here you have nothing. I got my phone back & a broken camera. No compensation from any of the criminals. Worthless to go to court here. When I went to Sattahib to ID these guys I politely asked them to take off the cuffs & let me have about 5 minutes with them. I would have been thrilled to take care of it personally without killing anyone.I was really impressed how they et confessions the 1,000,000 watt stun gun to the nards after a good douche down to make the electricity flow well. Both of the 1st wave they caught were holding their guts & bozak & the second idiot got sandboarded in the ocean across the street Geo Bush would have approved!wink.pngwhistling.gif

I had a very complete dagger collection & Sherkins right next to where I was standing & could have diced & sliced my way through the 4 hosers in my house but for the minor amt of cash I didn't want to know if their was a lookout with a gun I hadn't anticipated. I was very pissed but better to live another day & make the money back later. That being said I am over the free for all. If someone does attempt to breach the pad I will have ample time for Alisa to cal Juk (our very good cop friend here ) & let them know we got trouble & to stay clear of the front & rear door. Sattahib has gone through our old house we sold & has been to our new house to instruct me on how to take care if needed. Come in Hand to hand way different than with a gun. And right now in the U.S. Not only druggies are going off the deep end but guys that used to be businessmen that couldn't make it through the recession. Money is a funny thing. Unfortunately it tends to bring out the worst nature

In this country & other countries there really isn't much law so people are forced to take care of it themselves. And I don't sit & wait for someone to Jones for yabba to waste them. Just to protect better than the last round. But on the flip side of it you pull crap like that in any country you can expect at some point your luck will run out when someone has your number. Pattaya not that tough comparing to the South side in Chicago or Hunters point & Richmond in California. Those places they do drive bys. Pattaya no where as bad as there. Trust me. But it is true there is not much of a law structure in place here. And even when they get time they might be let out this Songran or next Songran instead of the full amount of time. At least in the U.S. you break out a piece the cops will get their man as that is considered only #2 to shooting a cop. I am sure in the old days the Thai's took care of problems with the antiquated guns they have instead of waiting for some officer to go get his cousin & bring him in. And the only bike I ever had lifted was in the mission area in Sanfrancisco (dive part of town) I had my 80cc. 1969 Yamahalube scooter stolen It was free from a friend. I made a police report & the SF police dept found it 10 years later & wanted me to pay the storage & pick up what was left of it. LOL!

Bikes are really cheap in the U.S. & sure not worth getting nabbed for.

Edited by Beardog