Thaivisa doesn't remember me anymore

jbrain

Yesterday I changed my password, but ever since whenever I want to log in it asks me to sign in again.

I have " remember me " checked and remember passwords enabled in Firefox. First time I logged in Firefox asked me if I wanted to change the current password with the new one, which I confirmed.

When I click on " sign in " it will pop up a window with the correct username and password filled in already.

Sometimes a hint is a hintsmile.png

Seriously I think when you changed your password on TV there was a checkbox asking if you wanted to stay logged in and saying do not check for shared computer. If betting was allowed in thailand I think you did not check this.

Sometimes a hint is a hintsmile.png

Seriously I think when you changed your password on TV there was a checkbox asking if you wanted to stay logged in and saying do not check for shared computer. If betting was allowed in thailand I think you did not check this.

If betting was allowed I think you didn't read the OP smile.png

I have " remember me " checked

Possible that Firefox is holding 2 entries for user/password for thaivisa, and is unable to choose.

To check go to firefox 'Options' then 'Security', click 'saved passwords' then 'show passwords' . Scroll down to check if 'http//www.Thaivisa.com' has 2 entries.

If yes, then remove the old entry.

If not this, or you have already checked, no more ideas.

Edited by ThaidDown

Possible that Firefox is holding 2 entries for user/password for thaivisa, and is unable to choose.

To check go to firefox 'Options' then 'Security', click 'saved passwords' then 'show passwords' . Scroll down to check if 'http//www.Thaivisa.com' has 2 entries.

If not this, or you have already checked, no more ideas.

Or set to not accept cookies.