Dying war hero's race against time to be brought home after Thailand motorbike crash

Rooo

Don't let it happen to you. Insure your loved ones and yourself.

I've no concern as to whether I die, but only if I survive. Then the expense begins.

A quality policy will provide. Ensure you're covered for your risks, otherwise you're screwed.

Cheap policies don't provide, and that's because they're reliant on holders not reading, or considering, the small print.

I've no concern as to whether I die, but only if I survive. Then the expense begins.

A quality policy will provide. Ensure you're covered for your risks, otherwise you're screwed.

Cheap policies don't provide, and that's because they're reliant on holders not reading, or considering, the small print.

my bupa shall pay me but here is the catch. I have to wait up till 90 days. what a joke!

Any recommendations??

Yes it is Japanese slang for being hung over. Seemed appropriate at the time I chose it.

Best wishes to him and he definitely has the background to pull through if anyone can.

You do know the meaning of your nick name?

Two days drunk.

Sorry, off topic here.

I hope the best for this man.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...