Fox Sports on True

angryfarang

Hi,

Is Fox Sports shown in HD? I see it broadcasts the UFC on Sunday morning. I'm sure before when I had True they showed the UFC in HD on a different channel?

However, when I check the CTH schedule for Fox Sports, it doesn't list the UFC. Are these not the same channel?

Cheers,

Angry.

Hi,

Is Fox Sports shown in HD? I see it broadcasts the UFC on Sunday morning. I'm sure before when I had True they showed the UFC in HD on a different channel?

However, when I check the CTH schedule for Fox Sports, it doesn't list the UFC. Are these not the same channel?

Cheers,

Angry.

There is only one fox sports asia so it should be that one, what does the TV guide day is on at 9am?

It's worth noting that Fox Sports (109) and Fox Sports HD (163) don't always carry the same programming.

I normally watch the UFC on Friday, Saturday (if I'm not inebriated) and Sunday Nights on Fox Thai (78)

totster :)

Have you ever watched in live on Sunday morning around 9ish on CTH?

So on the front page of CTH website today in Thai it shows that it's showing the UFC on Fox Sports. Unfortunately this isn't an HD channel - still better than nothing.

With regards to True, it's also on Fox Sports (109) is that a non-HD channel as well?

Yup, Not HD - the Fox Sports HD channel is on 163

totster smile.png

Edited by Totster

I have seen it billed on FFM HD and FMP HD before, so I checked. nothing there also. So yes, looks like SD for now.. it could be that Fox feel they need to show two events at once which means they have to sacrifice HD for one event.. it may be that next time you will find it on Fox Sports HD if it doesn't clash with something else.

totster :)

p.s just checked the Fox Sports listings on the website, they differ from the True EPG - looks like there is a live Baseball game on at the same time as the fight.

http://tv.foxsportsasia.com/

Fox Sports (109) is SD, Fox Sports Plus (163) is HD. You can use the on-line schedule to search by channel name, date, or by a program name, like "UFC".

It looks like there is some UFC on Fox (78) in SD weekly at 21:15 (local) as well.

These appear to match the schedule info. available on the TV...

post-9615-0-47357300-1382173520_thumb.jp

post-9615-0-70661700-1382173530_thumb.jp

post-9615-0-38444900-1382173853_thumb.jp