Important info from Thai Immigration Bureau for flooded areas: Extend now!

Is this information still extant for the ChaengWattana IO my extension date for my visa is due on the 30th Nov (Visa ends on 30th Dec)but as the weather seems! to have changed for the better are they still accepting early applications or will I have to wait untill the30th Nov as originally plannedcoffee1.gif

Indeed the WX seems to do OK and I'd wait until your 30NOV normal date but keep a daily very close eye on the weather and on possible flood alerts.

My extensions renew on 13NOV and two years ago I didn't realize that the flooding was progressing to the ChaengWattana fast and hard. Finally I got my wits together and got there the last day before they closed.

This time I did it on 25OCT.

My TGF has now started a 6-week course (thus until mid-DEC) at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on ChaengWattana close by and reports no flood problems foreseen right now ...

Anyway, thanks again to the TV OP for the info-warning biggrin.png

You use a TM.7 for any extension so not sure what you mean by having one. What is required varies by sex. If you are male financials of 400k in bank 2 months or 40k income and wife and normal copies of passport/arrival card/marriage (original and copy)/wife ID card/home register/photos together to include house number and interview of both and perhaps witness to living together and other items - it will vary by location also.

Is this request to "Extend Early" applicable to all Immigration Offices or only in Bangkok?

As the weblink points to Bangkok Immigration??

Pathum Thani are doing it, but as advised above, contact your local office, and don't be surprised if the person you talk to doesn't know about it; I had to be persistant, but once I went to the office there were no questions asked. I've heard that Korat were saying No.