Thaksin's niece happy to remain out of political limelight

webfact

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It surely must be a good thing that she is happy to remain out of the political limelight, because we already have to deal all too often with her other aunt, the similarly picture frame-bursting Yaowapa.

But then again, giving interviews like this is not exactly the most effective way for remaining relatively obscure.

"Thaksin's niece happy to remain out of political limelight"

Then why are you giving out interviews?

.....of course they will try everything....stop at nothing....

....the way they manipulate the Thai public is shameful.....

It surely must be a good thing that she is happy to remain out of the political limelight, because we already have to deal all too often with her other aunt, the similarly picture frame-bursting Yaowapa.

But then again, giving interviews like this is not exactly the most effective way for remaining relatively obscure.

Did you not mean relatively obese?

• Like 2

gp2002 post # 19

NEWS FLASH!!

Thaksin IS NOT in Dubai.

His niece ate him.

Annie Lennox and Eurthymics wrote the song for this. ''Sweet Dreams are made of This.''

This 35-year-old niece of Thaksin is a political appointee at Government House. Her Facebook profile says she is not a politician, but rather "just another person who works in politics". clap2.gif sounds like a politician to me, did she kiss a baby after she said that?

yourauntbob post # 38

This 35-year-old niece of Thaksin is a political appointee at Government House. Her Facebook profile says she is not a politician, but rather "just another person who works in politics". clap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif sounds like a politician to me, did she kiss a baby after she said that?

Remember that 1960's hit '' Puppet on a String ?''

Perhaps the slow road to ruin a country, has been seen as a deterrent in some of the Shinawtra clan, the family would do well to stay out of politics or live to see their beautiful country go to ruin, all because of the ideology of one of their own.bah.gif

It would be interesting to see pictures of the posters who criticize her looks... surely they are all in the perfect shape they feel is so important.

She's in politics and pr and we aren't allowed to comment on her appearance. OK let's stick to her job then.

So this dimwit was the one who allowed yinglucks Facebook account to get hacked then? What the hell does this girl know about political marketing and strategy?

My auntie told me I would be in big trouble if I made a mistake? Yingluck is one massive walking mistake in terms of PR.

So let's keep it simple. Is this woman a political heavyweight? I'll leave you to judge that......

I think she should improve her metaphorical image and reduce her literal a bit.

Edited by Thai at Heart
  • Like 1

little chayika......you are funny...neither little nor little portions i would hazard a guess..best topic of the week,by far..coffee1.gif

It would be interesting to see pictures of the posters who criticize her looks... surely they are all in the perfect shape they feel is so important.

That isn't the issue.

Here we have a picture of a member of the Shin dynasty telling her heartwarming little story to the papers. One cannot help feeling sorry for a person such as this who has been cossetted her whole life and probably has little grasp of the real world outside shopping for smart clothes and expensive phones and other novelties.

When you enter the political world, be prepared to be stripped naked and criticized. I am sure good ole Auntie Poo had prewarned little Chayika of the cruel comments that awaited her once she came out of the clothes closet.

. attachicon.gifsand.jpg

• Like 1

School yard humour and insults.......they appear to have grown older but not grown up.....

School yard humour and insults.......they appear to have grown older but not grown up.....

Considering that Playground Politics is the natural order of the Thai establishment, no reason as to why we can't join in.

Let me guess, you were a prefect when you went to school?

• Like 2

Considering that Playground Politics is the natural order of the Thai establishment, no reason as to why we can't join in.

Let me guess, you were a prefect when you went to school?

no probably bullied ..and now full of self importance.....chill out .......becks....

• Like 1

Indeed school children pick their mates to be on their team under peer pressure, not the most capable.

• Like 1

Send me your email address and I'll send you a copy of snap shots. You want topless or fully clothed?

• Like 1