Pimp in Pattaya interviewed

mr78

Yes, Ferraris, Lambourghinis, endless women at your beck and call, luxury penthouse condos in Thailand and Australia, never has to work again.

99% of farangs would jump at having what he has.

99% of farangs like to make an honest living.

I can't believe people look up to half wits like this guy.

There's a difference between looking up to and wanting what someone has.

99%+ farangs here would take what he has in a heartbeat if offered. wink.png

He also seems happier than most farangs here.

Haters gonna hate, I suppose.

I am not interested having those things if it means I get banned from Australia for the way I treat people owing debts, beating up women, taking drugs.

No thanks, not for me.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, Sharkey's story has changed since the last time he felt the need to be in the limelight. Now he's a pimp.

Queue to fan-boys on this site that will vouch for him as a fine, upstanding citizen that doesn't use roids or intimidate those around him.

Hater's gonna hate.

In front of a clapped out computer night after night. Thai wife zombified in front of the Lakorns. Her children from a previous marriage running around outside or staying with their 'uncle' across the street. biggrin.png

Doesn't surprise me that he is doing that now.

He's an Australian prick who's quite well-known in Pattaya.

You can find plenty of stuff about him on the net.

Take everything he says with a pinch of salt. He's as mad as a hatter.

he is from NZ

• Like 2

Living the dream.

Looks like a nightmare...

Yes, Ferraris, Lambourghinis, endless women at your beck and call, luxury penthouse condos in Thailand and Australia, never has to work again.

99% of farangs would jump at having what he has.

So why do Thai prostitutes in Pataya have to pay him 500 baht for his so called services if he is so loaded as he says?

Hardly will pay the maintenance bills for the lambo will it?Real pro's would keep it low profile dont you think.

Edited by Kudel

Dinner with Fon.. So anyway Fon grabs my camera and starts looking at my photos.. She sees another girl.. OMG im in the dog box for hours.. She wouldn't even look at me.. Now everyday she checks the photos on my camera.. Women.. Even at this age they are still the smartest creatures on earth.. — at Pattaya Beach, Thailand

1235360_10200693274955776_1000856862_n.j

Tim Ward

16 September

3am on Beach Road.. Collecting empty bottles is something i done to survive when i was a kid.. I'm proud of these boys.. They are not selling drugs or stealing cars.. I ended up giving them every cent i had on me.. I think the smiles sum up how good their night turned out.. — at Pattaya Beach, Thailand

Posted Image

There was also another post where he bought a disabled girl and electric scooter so she could get around

He does do his bit for the community in Pattaya , so maybe that is why the police ECT leave him be

He's an Australian prick who's quite well-known in Pattaya.

You can find plenty of stuff about him on the net.

Take everything he says with a pinch of salt. He's as mad as a hatter.

he is from NZ

Thanks, kevvy - per said interview, he moved to Oz in 1990 then Thailand inherited him in 2009. No surprises that Mr Average got it wrong, but we have enough homegrown ratbags without having to include Shark and Big Russ among our diaspora. ;)

• Like 1

Seems some have misunderstood what he said.

He ONLY provides protection he does not pimp them out in any shape or form.

If girls have trouble he helps them, he does not find then customers not does he get a cut from each customer

How do you know this ?

He doesn't get B500 per girl. Not in cash, not in full, anyway...That said; I wonder what would happen with him when his steroid supplier cuts the line. Maybe he has got some emergency cash somewhere.thumbsup.gif.

Amazing to see him still around and about. I'll give him that..

He doesn't get B500 per girl. Not in cash, not in full, anyway..

So you're saying the Pattaya bar girls toss him a couple of baht now and then when he roams the streets...?

biggrin.png

I'm saying it is not in their nature to give money to the customer. So they won't.

His story is not solid after having seen the interview. For instance: Where are the real pimps then? Staying at home with family while they allow 1 farang taking over their turf?

He seems happy but just not very credible.

Well it's not really an 'interview' is it?

Its him probably making a promo vid.

As big and hard as he may be I'd not see him nor any westerner getting 500B of a tart.

If they have a problem they usually get the moto boys to sort if for about 50B. plus a cut....

Still, at least he's interesting.....

Can't we just enjoy the lad and his "celebrity"?

Edited by HeavyDrinker

Shark has made all manner of bogus claims - that he is an enforcer for a debt collection agency which operates in both Thailand and Queensland, that he has luxury cars and apartments on the Gold Coast blah-blah-blah : I cant believe that he is regarded as anything more than a 'colorful character with a penchant for re-invention'.

Shark has made all manner of bogus claims - that he is an enforcer for a debt collection agency which operates in both Thailand and Queensland, that he has luxury cars and apartments on the Gold Coast blah-blah-blah : I cant believe that he is regarded as anything more than a 'colorful character with a penchant for re-invention'.

But why not? As far as I can see he harms no-one...

If you'd have been here twenty years ago Thailand, especially Bangkok was full of chancers and characters like this fella.

In this day and age its full of tosspots teaching English who all think they have some amazing new idea until they realise their idea has been hammered to death.

They come for 6 months, make out they're the real deal then skulk off especially when they get the rent bill from that bird he met from Gullivers who he bragged was 'different' from the rest....

• Like 2