Pimp in Pattaya interviewed

mr78

This man could have earned his money in much worse ways....like stealing off of old people like I see in the papers every now and then as an example...

Food for thought whistling.gif

Not really, the guy has earned money as a loan shark and had folks beaten up (allegedly) and now it seems he takes money off whores in a protection racket. How much worse do you want to get?

loan sharks are there for the dead beats to borrow money off of..... if you have anything about you then you would not need to borrow from a loan shark....

please share your stories and experiences of your loan and how it made you bitter and twisted towards a stranger that you have never met?

taking money off whores, I think you will find he is acting up for the camera on that..... what's your view on bar owners who accept bar fines then?

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If he does indeed provide some protection to the girls, nothing wrong with that.

Apart from it being totally illegal of course, not only is it working it is accepting immoral earnings for services rendered, or so it is claimed.

The comments on the above photo are absolutely sickening and an insult to Thai women, I expect he was only 'joking' though, farangs are so amusing with their sexist insults and stereotyping of Thai Schoolgirls! I expect the girls could take legal action?

While understanding that it indeed would be totally illegal, my viewpoint is that if he does provide protection and it doesn't disturb my world, that in my eyes would be OK, I could live with that.

I could not imagine their world (BG's) getting any better over the last 14 years since I was living there. Even then, again understanding we are talking illegal here, they needed someone to turn to with some of the creatures that were around at the time.

But, as stated in my original post, this is strictly IMHO, everyone has a viewpoint, just depends how high their ivory towers are or how tinted their specs are............wink.png

EDIT: Totally agree with you on the photograph and comments added to it, joke or no joke.

Edited by chrisinth

If he does indeed provide some protection to the girls, nothing wrong with that.

Apart from it being totally illegal of course, not only is it working it is accepting immoral earnings for services rendered, or so it is claimed.

The comments on the above photo are absolutely sickening and an insult to Thai women, I expect he was only 'joking' though, farangs are so amusing with their sexist insults and stereotyping of Thai Schoolgirls! I expect the girls could take legal action?

you need to chill out and put your coppers uniform back on pal..... who are you to start on about whats illegal or not when it's not your country and never will be?

you need to chill out and put your coppers uniform back on pal..... who are you to start on about whats illegal or not when it's not your country and never will be?

what do you think about his seemingly defamation of innocent Thai Schoolgirls? OK cos it's not his country and never will be, or just plain crass? He is certainly living in the right town that's for sure.

The photo of the Schoolgirls should really be removed asap, IMO.

Edited by sms747

what do you think about his seemingly defamation of innocent Thai Schoolgirls? OK cos it's not his country and never will be, or just plain crass? He is certainly living in the right town that's for sure.

someone will take care of him in time....they always do, you need to relax and stop letting him bother you....

or go see the man and tell him of your disgust?

The Colonel is Tim's business partner.. Everything Tim does with the girls has the Colonels approval.. If you are not happy with this.. Perhaps you should all sit down and discuss it with Tim and the Colonel.. The Colonel loves Tim.. Gets Tim to do all kinds of crazy shit for him... Posted ImageImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1382594297.682464.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I don't think that the Colonel is going to be too happy seeing his picture in this thread (be assured that he will see it as all these forums are scanned)

I see it's tinfoil hat time on TV...

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

The Colonel is Tim's business partner.. Everything Tim does with the girls has the Colonels approval.. If you are not happy with this.. Perhaps you should all sit down and discuss it with Tim and the Colonel.. The Colonel loves Tim.. Gets Tim to do all kinds of crazy shit for him... attachicon.gif.pagespeed.ce.eFBhf2OPKe.gImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1382594297.682464.jpg

I don't think that the Colonel is going to be too happy seeing his picture in this thread (be assured that he will see it as all these forums are scanned) with the accolade you have just given him.

Hope you're good friends with the Colonel as well.......................sad.png

When people have to boost their egos like this, whether boasting about deeds done or boasting about their associates, the picture normally goes round full circle. People normally get their <deleted> bitten off by this type of nonsense................wink.png

Have to agree, making something like this public is not the smartest choice. Though it is pretty clear even without the pic Sharky is connected and protected by someone.

Yeah the pic was made public when Tim put it up on his Facebook wall.

Finally! U are right im proud to call him my mate and yeah great person to talk to very very smart man. But that's obvious came from living on the street after his mother abandoned him to a multi millionaire and most down to earth guy!!

oh the sob story - his mummy abandoned him, not surprising maybe. So please explain why a multi millionaire is taking protection money off of whores? I'm no expert on Thai law but i am pretty sure a falang running a protection racket with Thai whores is against the law, so that makes your mate a criminal surely?

Taking protection is illegal but so as prostitution and using their service.

500 per head, times 300 people makes it a nice earner of 150 000 per month. Rich people do not become or stay rich by doing nothing.

And rest assured the super rich did much worse than to collect protection money

Well i for one don't believe a word of it, 300 people a month hiring a hooker in Pattaya and then refusing to pay, abusing the girl etc etc? Absolute bulls**t! If it happens at all it must only be once in a blue moon. This Sharky character must be reading this thread and laughing his bo****ks off at the gullibility of the majority on here who are taking his claims seriously!

• Like 1

I looked at his website. Seems a very colourfull larger than life sort! Lives his life the way many men would like to according to what you can see there.

I would rather high five him than be on his bad side in any case.

The Colonel is Tim's business partner.. Everything Tim does with the girls has the Colonels approval.. If you are not happy with this.. Perhaps you should all sit down and discuss it with Tim and the Colonel.. The Colonel loves Tim.. Gets Tim to do all kinds of crazy shit for him... attachicon.gif.pagespeed.ce.eFBhf2OPKe.gImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1382594297.682464.jpg

I don't think that the Colonel is going to be too happy seeing his picture in this thread (be assured that he will see it as all these forums are scanned)

I see it's tinfoil hat time on TV...

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Always good to keep them on their toes.................tongue.png

Finally! U are right im proud to call him my mate and yeah great person to talk to very very smart man. But that's obvious came from living on the street after his mother abandoned him to a multi millionaire and most down to earth guy!!

oh the sob story - his mummy abandoned him, not surprising maybe. So please explain why a multi millionaire is taking protection money off of whores? I'm no expert on Thai law but i am pretty sure a falang running a protection racket with Thai whores is against the law, so that makes your mate a criminal surely?

Taking protection is illegal but so as prostitution and using their service.

500 per head, times 300 people makes it a nice earner of 150 000 per month. Rich people do not become or stay rich by doing nothing.

And rest assured the super rich did much worse than to collect protection money

Well i for one don't believe a word of it, 300 people a month hiring a hooker in Pattaya and then refusing to pay, abusing the girl etc etc? Absolute bulls**t! If it happens at all it must only be once in a blue moon. This Sharky character must be reading this thread and laughing his bo****ks off at the gullibility of the majority on here who are taking his claims seriously!

It is irrelevant how many people hire girls or how many pay/not pay. Girls pay monthly for protection and assistance.

If they do ever get into trouble, he comes to help in all regards including police assistance as he claimed.

300 girls is really not all that much in a city with few hundred thousands working girls

300 girls is really not all that much in a city with few hundred thousands working girls

Hundreds of thousands, eh ? I guess they are already packing them on layers. My guess would be 15-25 thou, including some of the part time freelancers. The estimates I've seen for Pattaya's total population are 300-500k.

• Like 1

He is just a character in their world, they probably pose for pics with Ronald McDonald and people in panda costumes too, looks pretty innocent to me. His comment is rude but he seems to specialize in that, I think sms747 is haunted by dirty thoughts. Edited by daoyai

Hundreds of thousands, eh ? I guess they are already packing them on layers. My guess would be 15-25 thou, including some of the part time freelancers. The estimates I've seen for Pattaya's total population are 300-500k.

You are aware of course that the official population is counted taking into account people registered in the city and you are also aware that majority of girls come from Isaan with house registration and id cards being from there.