Pimp in Pattaya interviewed

mr78

Knowing the people Tim kept on his payroll Iam suprised that he personally laid a finger on anyone at all.

So the people who committed the violent attacks were only carrying out his orders you mean?

Rather than "order's" you should be thinking more along the lines of employer/employee type of relationships..... employees by definition are paid to do a job.

Edited by Spoonman

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lemoncake did not answer the Question I think lemoncake is Shark's boyfriend. That's the only way I can imagine backing him up (pun intended)

Please answer

Why do not you go up to him and ask the question.

Let me guess your smartness goes as far as your keyboardrolleyes.gif

I will ask Do not worry I will covered and he will get his

We than will find out if the Gold is real

I will be glad to ask about it to your face are hiding behind a keyboard

Setup date place and time I will buy you drink before I ask

Edited by harryfrompattaya

I actually think he's made a real boo-boo here and possibly bought a whole heap of <deleted> down on himself through his brag.

Not even thinking about officialdom, imagine every gangster in Thailand now looking at his video. The calculators will be coming out and they'll be down there soon looking closely at his activities before they ask him to step aside.

A rather daft thing to do. Thailand isn't a place to brag about your wealth, especially if ill-gotten. There's always someone with more clout that you who will want a slice of that pie.

Lord knows what the moto boys (many of who have girls working in bars), will think about him taking 500B off their girls, when traditionally 'protecting' the girls is traditionally their domain...

Lord knows what the moto boys (many of who have girls working in bars), will think about him taking 500B off their girls, when traditionally 'protecting' the girls is traditionally their domain...

What makes you think he’s actually taking real money off them?

Payment in kind goes a long way especially if you walk around with a boner all day.laugh.png

In the end who cares really.

The guy found his niche and is milking it for all it’s worth with his website, free publicity etc. etc. so kudus to him for as long as it may last.

It appears all your questions, not prayers, have been answered. This almost makes him sound like a nice guy smile.png I have a few questions for him, but guess I'll have to wait until I get really old, desperate and insecure and end up living on Beach Rd. http://www.timsharky.com/we-answer-the-thaivisa-com-haters/

Makes him sound more than a little disturbed to be honest.

Referring to himself in the 3rd person is a classic sign of early-stage Jerusalem Syndrome.

He is clearly seeing himself as some sort of hero character. All this is highly indicative that he is clearly not in a good place mentally.

There are some interesting transcripts of recorded conversations there if you wade through all the legal mumbo jumbo. I scanned through it and it looks like Sharky ran a loan business and when they changed the laws he managed to find what was a tenuous loop hole. He was investigated, offices and phones bugged and there is evidence of physical intimidation. He didn't do time and the intimidation basicly amounted to threats of extreme violence and maybe a couple punches thrown but nothing too serious that I could see.

He was involved in a dodgy business dealing with lowlifes who should have know the rules of the game when they came to him for a loan. Don't know the guy, maybe he is reformed and now living a good life.

That was exactly my point. There no doubt or denial he was a loan shark and no doubt of intimidation, and i am sure some were physically assaulted, however the report of "bashing" blind man or a 70 year old pensioner or bashing women is fake, because if any of it was true, he would have been charged and most likely convicted.

You didn't read the judgment did you.

The judge even states in it that good old Sharky pleaded guilty for assault. Though the way the judge seemed to mention it, it seemed quite obvious the judge didn't think the DPP should have accepted the plea for a simple assault and perhaps should have had a higher charge.

Lemoncake did not answer the Question I think lemoncake is Shark's boyfriend. That's the only way I can imagine backing him up (pun intended)

Please answer

Why do not you go up to him and ask the question.

Let me guess your smartness goes as far as your keyboardrolleyes.gif

Isn't that the whole point?

If he was a nice guy then he would have no issue with someone asking him questions.

But no, he is a criminal thug who knows only violence, unless you stroke his ego.

The Kray twins were nice to a few people too. Didn't make them nice people though.

A criminal thug that does something nice every now and again is still a criminal thug.

• Like 1

The Kray twins were nice to a few people too. Didn't make them nice people though.

A criminal thug that does something nice every now and again is still a criminal thug.

I'm sure this subject was covered in The Sopranos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiD5PDILNwY

The criminal's sentimentality reveals itself in compassion for babies and pets. The criminal uses insight to justify heinous acts.

Not that I'm saying this Tim guy is a criminal thug . . . I'm just saying. Okay?

Edited by MJP
  • Like 1

I'm sure this subject was covered in The Sopranos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiD5PDILNwY

The criminal's sentimentality reveals itself in compassion for babies and pets. The criminal uses insight to justify heinous acts.

Not that I'm saying this Tim guy is a criminal thug . . . I'm just saying. Okay?

That's interesting, because I was thinking that his despicable treatment of women comes from a manifestation of hate for his mother abandoning him as a child. He's a psychiatrist's paradise!

• Like 1

That's interesting, because I was thinking that his despicable treatment of women comes from a manifestation of hate for his mother abandoning him as a child. He's a psychiatrist's paradise!

I don't think you have to be psychiatrist to see what makes Sharky tick. :rolleyes:

I think all pattaya crocks they do that. To whitene themself.

Like give food for dogs few baths to street kids, some drops some toys to orphanths then make few photos post it online, and here u go miracle, all crimes being forgotten. ..

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9505 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Edited by mataleo
  • Like 2

There are some interesting transcripts of recorded conversations there if you wade through all the legal mumbo jumbo. I scanned through it and it looks like Sharky ran a loan business and when they changed the laws he managed to find what was a tenuous loop hole. He was investigated, offices and phones bugged and there is evidence of physical intimidation. He didn't do time and the intimidation basicly amounted to threats of extreme violence and maybe a couple punches thrown but nothing too serious that I could see.

He was involved in a dodgy business dealing with lowlifes who should have know the rules of the game when they came to him for a loan. Don't know the guy, maybe he is reformed and now living a good life.

That was exactly my point. There no doubt or denial he was a loan shark and no doubt of intimidation, and i am sure some were physically assaulted, however the report of "bashing" blind man or a 70 year old pensioner or bashing women is fake, because if any of it was true, he would have been charged and most likely convicted.

From the Judgment

Interestingly on 12 October 1999 Shark was charged in the Magistrates Court at Southport with the offence of extortion (demanding money with threats of personal injury to Lincoln) pursuant to s 415(1)(B) of the Criminal Code (Ex 20) arising from the video-audio recorded activities in his unit where the recorded threats of violence to Lincoln were made on 19 September 1999. The proceedings were committal proceedings for an indictable offence attracting 14 years imprisonment and life imprisonment upon proof of a circumstance of aggravation under s 415(4). The police brief recorded that all collectors present at the time (including Leavers) were also charged or to be charged. None of those charges was prosecuted. For some reason, instead of completing the committal proceedings, Shark's plea of guilty to a charge of common assault was accepted, resulting in imposition of a fine.

The judge also later says, in essence, that it is very difficult to get convictions in instances such as this as witnesses are living in fear and don't want to give evidence.

Yep, nice guy.

• Like 2

It appears all your questions, not prayers, have been answered. This almost makes him sound like a nice guy smile.png I have a few questions for him, but guess I'll have to wait until I get really old, desperate and insecure and end up living on Beach Rd. http://www.timsharky.com/we-answer-the-thaivisa-com-haters/

Priceless.

And that wheelchair certianly is getting alot of mileage..

I have nothing to say about the man, the rest of you lot just keep feeding the fire.

Removed a post with doctored photo, to protect the poster from possible prosecution under Section 16 of the Computer Crime Act (imprisonment for not longer than three years or a fine of not more than sixty thousand baht, or both)

That's right, this f@@kin numb nuts is a Kiwi (NZ), listen to his funny accent. Why the f@@k this moron gets any publicity is beyond me.

Of course he is. There are no scumbags in Australia.

I did not say there wasn't. Unfortunately a large percentage of them emigrated from NZ, just like your mate in question.

For those who hate Pattaya, why the pathological need to continually bleat about it ? Not much chance of running into Sharky at Siam Paragon or even the Tesco in On Nut - you're perfectly safe. I don't deny that he's a crim, or that there are many other undesirables in Patts, but if I live my life with that level of paranoia I'll never walk into another bar anywhere in the world. I definitely wont go into Karaoke bars at 1am when mine is the only Caucasian face in the room, regardless of the fervent desire of my companions to hear their countrymen murdering Whitney Houston repeatedly.

Pimp begs the question: WHY????

The lady can find her own customers and the john his own babes.

Cut out the middleman!!!

Do you know what a pimp actually does ? The owners of venues like Devil's Den are much closer to being 'pimps' than Sharky, even if you assume any girl is actually paying him for protection. Nowhere in the OP does it say that Sharky was trying to put girls and customers together or in any way trying to restrict the way they do business - he is simply trying to skim off the top in the time-honoured fashion of layabout Thai boyfriends.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimp

an agent for prostitutes who collects part of their earnings. The procurer may receive this money in return for advertising services, physical protection, or for providing, and possibly monopolizing, a location where the prostitute may engage clients

• Like 1

Cut out the middleman!!!

Do you know what a pimp actually does ? The owners of venues like Devil's Den are much closer to being 'pimps' than Sharky, even if you assume any girl is actually paying him for protection. Nowhere in the OP does it say that Sharky was trying to put girls and customers together or in any way trying to restrict the way they do business - he is simply trying to skim off the top in the time-honoured fashion of layabout Thai boyfriends.

an agent for prostitutes who collects part of their earnings. The procurer may receive this money in return for advertising services, physical protection, or for providing, and possibly monopolizing, a location where the prostitute may engage clients

Well morality is a moveable feast init?

How many here can proudly say that their mate who owns that beer or gogo bar is a stand up fella all the while overlooking the fact that the prince among men they refer to is happily collecting bar fines with both hands.

Edited by GirlDrinkDrunk

Cut out the middleman!!!

Well morality is a moveable feast init?

How many here can proudly say that their mate who owns that beer or gogo bar is a stand up fella all the while overlooking the fact that the prince among men they refer to is happily collecting bar fines with both hands.

Excellent point.

There can be no moral high ground to be found there.

His antics in Pattaya aside though, most would find his former vocation in Australia a trifle repulsive, apart from being criminal.

If this is his way of seeking atonement for that, then he has a strange way of going about it.

@GirlDrinkDrunk, I dont think of bar owners in anything even vaguely resembling a 'nice guy' light, but then I dont think of *anyone* who makes a living selling alcohol as a saint - at the very least, it means contributing to a myriad of health issues and domestic dramas. The fact that bar owners in Thailand accept a fee for ladydrinks and barfines in the Farang bars in Thailand simply reflects the reality that anyone who doesnt have a bar 'stocked' with attractive women is unlikely to get a whole lot of business unless they have something else to offer. In Bangkok bars, that might well be the standard of food available to patrons, but building yet-another-Irish-pub looks like a recipe for insolvency to me. Every attractive staff member that leaves the bar is one less to entice other punters into your bar - that's just the way it is.

Go to one of the freelancer bars in Cambo and it's clear that the bar owners completely understand the importance of having 'available' women in his bar, even if some of his customers have zero interest in their services and he isn't being paid each time one of the girls leaves the bar. Similarly, bars on Jalan P Ramlee in KL make an extortionate amount of money charging an arm and a leg for drinks yet still have the cheek to charge Thai and Fili working girls cover charge if they don't get their butts into the bar by the time they set the cash register up out the front. I don't know what it costs to buy into one of those bars (millions of Ringgit would be my guess..) but from the outside they look like a licence to print money, barring any future crackdown from the religious right. An endless stream of attractive girls from countries outside Malaysia and absolutely no legal liability for having them parked in your bar, night after night - worst case, they get deported and your bar reverts to being just another late-night watering hole. Similarly, many of the 5-star hotels in Jakarta seem to have no problem with their bars doubling as a workplace for Ayam - technically, I see that as profiting from prostitution.

When you look at the way others make (serious) money from the girls, Shark's efforts seem pretty pathetic by comparison.

(Edit: none of this is an endorsement for bars that simply operate as a haven for freelancers, but if I had the option of investing part of my retirement savings in one of those KL bars it would be very hard to resist, assuming said offer was genuine and I could function as a completely 'silent' partner.)

Edited by MrWorldwide
  • Like 1