Thai teens arrested for battery after slapping elderly foreigner on the head with shoe

webfact

this is just more discrimination against foreigners in Thailand. we pay double to tour museum's go to parks, get medical in a hospital, we are not allowed to own a small piece of land to build a house, I spend more then 70,000 bhat every month and I am not allowed to go inside 50% of places in sattahip. And it is embarrassing when all my friends and family tour a old aircraft carrier that England or Australia donated to Thailand but I cannot go with them and have to wait outside.

we foreigners need to hire lawyers to fight this discrimination. Thailand wants our money but they do not want us

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTMS_Chakri_Naruebet

Just to put you in the picture. Why anybody would want to walk round an old tub with the offensive capability of the Mersey Ferry is beyond me.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 500 baht fine is pathetic, and almost shows just as much disrespect to the foreigner as the incident itself.

The kudos these little yobbos will get from their peers will be huge, and I can genuinely see a wave of copycats happening.

This is the equivalent of a one day overstay fine. Totallly inadequate punishment. Is there no community service option in Thailand for yobs like these?