Thaksin's son Panthongtae slams Democrats in Facebook posting

webfact

POLITICS
Former premier's son slams Democrats in Facebook posting

The Nation

30217614-01_big.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra's son, Panthongtae "Oak" Shinawatra as spoken out about the Democrat Party's opposition to the amnesty bill, saying that they are afraid that their opponents will win the political game.

Panthongtae's Facebook post yesterday said that the Democrats are currently focusing on enlisting people to resist the amnesty bill and the Constitution amendment. "They say they work for the people, but I think they are too afraid to accept that their politic rivals will win.

"Every coin always has two sides, heads and tail. If it has just one side or two sides with the same pattern, you know that it's a fake. Ever since the Thai Rak Thai Party won the 2001 general election, the Democrats have been acting like a one-side coin'. They denigrate everything the government does," Panthongtae said.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-10-21

• Like 1

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not the brightest Shinawat in the box is he? But then we knew that already.

Of course all politicians are concerned they will lose any political 'game'......... that's the essence of politics after all. whistling.gif

Could you imagine any grown up country giving 2 hoots what the son of someone has to say about something like this?

Shall we interview Tony Blair's son on tax policy in the UK, or bush's daughters on where they think the fed maybe going wrong with qe ?

Grow up Thailand and stop this dynastic political style on all sides of the spectrum.

Well, as far as abroad, if they had the son of a despot as bad as this, and such a weasel for a son, they would be interested in who can spot him out & about & be lucky enough to beat him up in all honesty!

• Like 1

"they are afraid that their opponents will win the political game."

If someone remember what he told about his, when they took him once drunk will be afraid what happens if they win that game.

What? Speaking of boozing...

just sent it as PM, so I don't get into conflict with the TV rules

Of course all politicians are concerned they will lose any political 'game'......... that's the essence of politics after all. whistling.gif

Could you imagine any grown up country giving 2 hoots what the son of someone has to say about something like this?

Shall we interview Tony Blair's son on tax policy in the UK, or bush's daughters on where they think the fed maybe going wrong with qe ?

Grow up Thailand and stop this dynastic political style on all sides of the spectrum.

Maybe Oak should meet Chelsea Clinton. Two of a kind.

"they are afraid that their opponents will win the political game."

If someone remember what he told about his, when they took him once drunk will be afraid what happens if they win that game.

What? Speaking of boozing...

just sent it as PM, so I don't get into conflict with the TV rules

Can you send one to me too then, as I found your post unclear (to say the least!!).

The boy should be at the top of a list of people running around who need some real attitude adjustment

His father

Plod

Chalerm

Virtually the entire cabinet

I did not include the PM as she has replaced my buying a newspaper for its comic section on nearly a daily basis

He does appear to be following his fathers footsteps in the ego factor although his father has a few more years of age, bad business decisions than he has managed in his young life. But he may catch up and surpass even this distinction, if given enough money/authority.

Edited by slapout
  • Like 1

"Former premier's son slams Democrats in Facebook posting"

Oh dear are those pesky dems trying to stop you and your clan, with their assorted cronies, street thugs and chancers from completly ruining thailand? Are they pointing out your inept economic thinking, your thuggish approach to opposition, your abuses of power and attempts to force the legal system to recognise your concept of the rule of law (aka do as we say or else)? What a bunch of rotters.

• Like 2

No they're doing the right thing and opposing letting your crook of a father return a free man and also get back the billions he's conned.

Every coin has two heads. The Red idiots just one the side with the Dubai criminal on it.

Neither Thaksin or his son know anything about coins, all their money is in notes. Billions and billions, and where exactly did it all come from ????

Doesn't really matter where it comes from so long as there is plenty more of it.

Well, as far as abroad, if they had the son of a despot as bad as this, and such a weasel for a son, they would be interested in who can spot him out & about & be lucky enough to beat him up in all honesty!

Ah yes. Mark Thatcher. What a fine upstanding little creep he was. I guess Tony Benn has his son in there, but at the end of the day, the media is helping top create this monster by allowing this little weasel's words out in to the public domain. HE IS A NOBODY. Simple.

There are very few reasons ona galctic scale this unelected son of a wanted criminal may be wrong .

At present I can only think of 46.000,000.000.oo just kounting them is making me sloppy.

I expect like so many sad ones he's hoping mum may come home once dad's spung and collected the bounty,sorta Tontine and the loan arranger of Auotmated Insinuation Systems

Sniffle, sniffle ... ... those others are really mean to my father who as all know is a saint. Why can't they leave him alone? He just threw them a blanket (amnesty) and still those pesky anti-government protesters go on bullying my daddy ... sniffle, sniffle. Wait till he comes back, he'll show them.

Any similarity with someones view on reality is pure coincidence of course. IMHO and so.

• Like 2

Maybe Oak should meet Chelsea Clinton. Two of a kind.

Except that Chelsea Clinton is extremely intelligent.

• Like 1

Please show some respect you guys.

The guy in the blue T shirt (seen here in happier days) is heir apparent to Thaksin's throne.

Only a throne in their own minds ratcatcher.

But he is hair to the family fortune now mum has been divorced.

Unless of course it has been left to the gardener and the maid.

• Like 1