Thaksin's son Panthongtae slams Democrats in Facebook posting

webfact

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not the brightest Shinawat in the box is he? But then we knew that already.

Of course all politicians are concerned they will lose any political 'game'......... that's the essence of politics after all. whistling.gif

Could you imagine any grown up country giving 2 hoots what the son of someone has to say about something like this?

Shall we interview Tony Blair's son on tax policy in the UK, or bush's daughters on where they think the fed maybe going wrong with qe ?

Grow up Thailand and stop this dynastic political style on all sides of the spectrum.

Maybe Oak should meet Chelsea Clinton. Two of a kind.

Except that Chelsea Clinton is extremely intelligent.

And knows more or less to keep her opinions to herself about politics.

• Like 1

Not the brightest Shinawat in the box is he? But then we knew that already.

Of course all politicians are concerned they will lose any political 'game'......... that's the essence of politics after all. whistling.gif

Is there any BRIGHT one in any box?

No they're doing the right thing and opposing letting your crook of a father return a free man and also get back the billions he's conned.

Every coin has two heads. The Red idiots just one the side with the Dubai criminal on it.

Neither Thaksin or his son know anything about coins, all their money is in notes. Billions and billions, and where exactly did it all come from ????

One of the poorest countries in the world with so FEW getting to be amonsgt the richest. How might that be Mr Oak?

He is an odious individual, much like his father. Also known for cheating in exams, certainly not someone that people should respect or trust.

I remember that but I can't remember the outcome. I guess I don't have to ask.

Let me think "Uhm it was an honest mistake. I was revising last night and I forgot that I put the notes in my pocket. They slipped out when I took a tissue to wipe the sweat off my head/"

"No problem son. We believe you."

How can anyone respect people like this?

No they're doing the right thing and opposing letting your crook of a father return a free man and also get back the billions he's conned.

Every coin has two heads. The Red idiots just one the side with the Dubai criminal on it.

Neither Thaksin or his son know anything about coins, all their money is in notes. Billions and billions, and where exactly did it all come from ????

One of the poorest countries in the world with so FEW getting to be amonsgt the richest. How might that be Mr Oak?

Thailand isn't poor, not even close.

And please check which are the richest families/clans here. They've been raping and pillaging the country a lot longer than the Shinawatras, yet posters here are so obsessed with Thaksin you'd think they didn't exist.

• Like 1

And please check which are the richest families/clans here. They've been raping and pillaging the country a lot longer than the Shinawatras, yet posters here are so obsessed with Thaksin you'd think they didn't exist.

The Shinawatras have been raping and pillaging the people for several generations. Thaksin just moved up from raping and pillaging Chiang Mai to raping and pillaging the country.

His father lost all his wealth and had to start from next to nothing, which makes this dynastic rise even more fascinating and compelling.

Does "raping and pillaging" mean having a successful businesses such as 'Shinawatra Silk'?

Or do you have evidence that scholars such as Pasuk and Baker have missed when researching the Shinawatra clan history that points to pre-Thaksin era corruption in the family businesses?

What is not to admire about young Pangtongtae?

He's incredibly rich, has never done a hard day's work in his life, is a proven cheat and a liar, and is young, light skinned and effeminate looking.

He's everything that these people aspire to be.

You could have added, batting for the other side as well.

• Like 1

"they are afraid that their opponents will win the political game."

If someone remember what he told about his, when they took him once drunk will be afraid what happens if they win that game.

What? Speaking of boozing...

"What? Speaking of boozing..."

Is that my que to post?

• Like 1

Just another political hit piece from The Nation. The FOX News of Thailand

The mouthpiece for the Democrats, Army Generals and the "invisible hand."

The minority.

I'm astounded at the comments above.

People read The Nation and think they are informed?

The minority.

"I'm astounded at the comments above."

Why, are you impressed with the boy?

Think about his achievements and what he has done for Thailand, well, at least on his little Facebook page.

Or is Alzheimer's setting in?

• Like 2

The minority.

So from now on we can assume all your comments are based on a balanced assessment of the news from many different sources including both English & Thai language. We are all entitled to opinions, no matter where our information comes from. BTW The Nation was just reporting what was posted on FB, it was not an opinion piece.

• Like 1

Picking on the rich kid.

his Facebook comments. BFD

This is news or is part of the anti Thaksin crap the this unethical "newspaper" puts out on a daily basis?

You know, like FOX does for the Republicans in the USA.

24 hours spewing hate against the opposition.

The minority.

So from now on we can assume all your comments are based on a balanced assessment of the news from many different sources including both English & Thai language. We are all entitled to opinions, no matter where our information comes from. BTW The Nation was just reporting what was posted on FB, it was not an opinion piece.

The Nation prints nonsence.

Their mission is to promote the opposition. That's not obvious?

There is lots of valuable information that is not able to be published in Thailand.

Can't even mention the sources here.

Is Thaksins side banning the books?

I guess you support book banning and propaganda disguised as news.

• Like 1

What is not to admire about young Pangtongtae?

He's incredibly rich, has never done a hard day's work in his life, is a proven cheat and a liar, and is young, light skinned and effeminate looking.

He's everything that these people aspire to be.

He also has funny looking hair.

The Shinawatras have been raping and pillaging the people for several generations. Thaksin just moved up from raping and pillaging Chiang Mai to raping and pillaging the country.

Oh, really. So just how many generations have been "raping and pillaging the people"?

Was it the 1st Generation that was in the cattlebusiness? Or the 2nd Generation who moved over to the Silk business in the 30's and changed their family name to Shinawatra. Or was it Lert from the 3rd generation who diversified into orchards, theatre and petrol stations and then become an MP in Chiang Mai. Or was it the 4th Generation, when the evil one known as Thaksin arose?

You must have the details of all this "raping and pillaging" that was going on, surely, why not share?

Oh, really. So just how many generations have been "raping and pillaging the people"?

Was it the 1st Generation that was in the cattlebusiness? Or the 2nd Generation who moved over to the Silk business in the 30's and changed their family name to Shinawatra. Or was it Lert from the 3rd generation who diversified into orchards, theatre and petrol stations and then become an MP in Chiang Mai. Or was it the 4th Generation, when the evil one known as Thaksin arose?

You must have the details of all this "raping and pillaging" that was going on, surely, why not share?

The first generation were "tax farmers". See my post above.

Princess Jantip Na Chiangmai, Thaksin's grandmother does not have a usual cattle ranchers name now does she?