Maryvit School

Dirk_brijs

Am looking for someone who can help me get in contact with Maryvit school.

Not the regular Email address from the school but hopefully with someone who can really help me.

The issue is the following

The applications for Maryvit start the 1st of November and we were told to present our son there with his mid term scores of his current school

Now my son used to be a slightly above avg student coming from several years of Aksorn in which he always performed to standard, (required score for Maryvit is 2.7 and his scores were always above 2.8) this until this year. Now this year it seem like Aksorn Theprasitt has gone backwards when it comes to discipline and motivating kids for the last 2 years. Now this year my son has landed in a bad group who seem to think Computer games are much more important. We at home are doing our best with not allowing him access to any computer during the week only at weekends and have currently 2 private teachers for him. The issue is the time spend at school under some bad influence is not helping. Anyway today his midterm scores came back with a low score of 2.04. Now I am wondering if Maryvit would really deny my son access due to this 1 half year bad stretch or would it be possible for me to talk to them.

The biggest issue of all most likely is that I am currently not in Thailand as I am working abroad till February and not able to talk person to person in the school So I am desperately looking for someones contact details of the school to whom I can talk about my case.

Hope anyone can help.

My son attend pre kindergarten at maryvitt but I am also overseas working so sorry can't help with a phone no.

Try goggle the school and i am sure there is a phone no on the web page.

I think your son will have to take a test depending of which grade he is currently in, no matter which scores he had but are not sure.

Can't your wife go and talk to the school admin?

Good luck with it.

I recommend hitting all the methods you can think of. Call them first, try to get an English speaker. Then e-mail what's on the brochure this year. Then e-mail the address on the website if it's different. I went ahead and scanned the 2014 Maryvit School Pattaya admission, accomplishments page, and the address and contact info page. This info is available on the site, but the brochure looks nicer.

If anybody has a rate sheet please share or upload an image of it. I don't know the price breakdown.

post-95575-0-17094400-1382363397_thumb.j

post-95575-0-59856400-1382363400_thumb.j

post-95575-0-40807400-1382363402_thumb.j

post-95575-0-99325000-1382363403_thumb.j

Maryvit is an good school, no doubt, but there are many others equal, if not better than there!!, so no need to panic: The Muslim School by the railway station, Mooltripakdee International School, BEST, Satit, the School by Nirun Condo block, The Chinese School etc, etc

I recommend hitting all the methods you can think of. Call them first, try to get an English speaker. Then e-mail what's on the brochure this year. Then e-mail the address on the website if it's different. I went ahead and scanned the 2014 Maryvit School Pattaya admission, accomplishments page, and the address and contact info page. This info is available on the site, but the brochure looks nicer.

If anybody has a rate sheet please share or upload an image of it. I don't know the price breakdown.

attachicon.gifmaryvit-2014-requirements1 (Large).jpg

attachicon.gifmaryvit-2014-requirements2 (Large).jpg

attachicon.gifmaryvit-2014-requirements3 (Large).jpg

attachicon.gifmaryvit-2014-requirements4 (Large).jpg

Thanks for all that

I have the brochure already as we went there just before I left for work.

Issue I might have is with all Email addresses available there and online they seem to be a general administrator mail and I am prity sure my request will get lost into the mill when send there. So would love to be able to send to some director or anyone who can actually respond directly to my questions and request.

The wife is not willing to go talk as she seem to be 100% sure that our son has no chance what so ever to enter Maryvit now with that low score of 2.04????

Can anyone confirm this?

Cant believe that a kids future could be on the line for one bad midterm score?

It sure aint cause its for free right?

Any help is appreciated.

Anyone on this forum working in Maryvit maybe?

Dirk, the only possiblity is your wife, whether she likes it or not.

If your wife doesn't support you or your son in this stage, you can contact the school, but if the school says: "No problem", it has to be your wife to follow everything up.

its not so much she dont want and more she doesnt believe in it. So I am sure if I could get an OK she would go

she just doesnt believe that she could convince them