Banglamung post office

balo

A very important letter was sent to me from Europe and its been 3 weeks now. Normally my mail from Europa arrive within 5 days. And I know the address is correct so no excuse why it should disappear.

I live in Soi Watboon area-

I talk to the condo management here and they told me to contact Baglamung post office , I was sure it was Jomtien P.O in soi 5 but no its Banglamung.

So this is my last hope to find the missing letter, I will go there , but I have problems to locate it. Anyone knows the address?

Head out Sukhumvit Road towards the 36 turn off. keep going past the Pattaya Nua intersction for approx 1km and turn left at the second set of traffic lights (there is a school on the left)...head down this soi past the big food market and it is a bit further down on the left.

Edited by Spoonman

Depends on your zip code I think as to which main post office you would go. Spoonie is right about that old main postie in naklua, but for my parcel and registered mail parcels, I have to go to that new postie on Sukie opposite the floating market.

Also, without a tracking or customs number, not much chance of tracing a lost letter. Important docs should be sent registered or parcel post with tracking, or with an overbite service like FedEx, UPS, or DHL.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

Depends on your zip code I think as to which main post office you would go. Spoonie is right about that old main postie in naklua, but for my parcel and registered mail parcels, I have to go to that new postie on Sukie opposite the floating market.

Also, without a tracking or customs number, not much chance of tracing a lost letter. Important docs should be sent registered or parcel post with tracking, or with an overbite service like FedEx, UPS, or DHL.

If your postal code is 20150, it should still be Banglamung for incoming mail. One time I had to collect a parcel from the one on Sukhumvit in Jomtien, not sure why, but otherwise I still get things at Banglamung.

As OMG said, without a tracking number there isn't much hope. Sometimes with a tracking number you end up traipsing all over the building trying to track something down, although I've always eventually had success. If you get there very early or late, you might get to speak to the person who delivers to your address, but best to have someone with you who speaks Thai fluently. I've found everyone there to be quite helpful as long as you remain calm and resigned.

20260 is the one on Soi Post Office, but that's only a sending post office. I think some people in Jomtien use 20261.

Edited by Suradit69

The main Post Office and sorting office is the one on Sukhumvit, as described.

Thanks I will go there and talk to them .

I have heard about lost mail arrive after 4-6 weeks so who knows maybe I will get lucky.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app