Mole Removal in Bangkok

tbailo

Any ideas on where the best place to get a mole removed in Bangkok.

Cost isn't really a factor more important is that it's a professional doctor who can remove a mole with minimal scarring and then that they can follow up with all relevant tests to ensure it's not malignant (which I'm pretty sure it's not but it would be crazy to remove a mole and not check).

Thank you!

I had 2 removed at BNH about 2 years ago. Total cost, including previous doctor consulatation,subsequent biospy etc etc was about B20,000, which is quite expensive compared to other hospitals such as St. Louis etc.

However, the doctor did a fine job, which makes complaining about the price seem somewhat petty.

Edited by Kalbo

Except I am sure the other hospitals would have also done a fine job with a much lower price tag. But if done as surgical removal by a plastic surgeon the price is likely to be high anywhere. Done by non plastic surgeon is a fraction of the price. As OP seems to be concerned the higher price may be desired and at hospital I use is 25k for such done in operating theater - we older gents are not that concerned.

I have been to Yanhee for mole removals many times. They don't like to remove the big ones if using laser. They will want to cut them out with stitches. Small ones are easy and cheap with the laser. Without knowing your specifics, you will have some choices to make. The doctor may or may not recommend an autopsy depending on the mole appearance.

To answer your question, Yanhee is a very good hospital and it will be a fraction of the cost compared to BNH, Bumrungrad, etc. (plus, you get to watch the nurses on roller skates while waiting for the doctor w00t.gif )

The doctor may or may not recommend an autopsy depending on the mole appearance.

The OP's not quite dead, not yet, anyway.

facepalm.gif Biopsy? You know that you have lived in Thailand too long when its time to cary an English dictionary around with you.

• Like 1