Sandwiches, Subs, and Wraps

Mekong Bob

And from the fat food chains mentioned in the pdf, which are available in Chiang Mai? One I think!

What's the point of this post?

saai.gif

consumer education. smart shopper. healthy choices. need for nutrition facts from Thai Ministry of Health..........

saap di............

This is the Lanna Kingdom, we don't need common Isaan language here.

I make my own, some mustard mayonnaise from Big C - 80B for two weeks supply, french sticks from Rimping, fry some chicken up, some crisp lettuce, onion rings and tomatoes.

I can't speak for the Subway at the bus station, as I've not been there. But the one at the night bazar was terrible when I went. Really stingy amount of filling, I'm talking a slice thick of meat here. I was like <deleted> is this? At least in in England they fill it up proper. After that experience I swore to myself I'd never go back there. It's such a disappointment having a unsatisfying eating experience definitely rates as being up there on the disappointment league.

On the complete opposite end of the scale I used to get a absolutely rammed sandwich from the amazing sandwich shop on Huey Kaew rd and I do believe it was 30 baht less than the subway!

To the best of my knowledge there is only two Burger Kings and two Subways here. The subways are the same the world over. They buy the pre sliced meats and it is up to you what goes on it. There are four McDonald's as far as I know could be more wait for the two new malls to open.

The rest of the mentioned fast food outlets are not as yet in Chiang Mai although there is smaller shops around town. The best is in my opinion Amazing Sandwich.

Funny they didn't mention the KFC several of them around.

36_10_4.gif

To the best of my knowledge there is only two Burger Kings and two Subways here. The subways are the same the world over. They buy the pre sliced meats and it is up to you what goes on it. There are four McDonald's as far as I know could be more wait for the two new malls to open.

The rest of the mentioned fast food outlets are not as yet in Chiang Mai although there is smaller shops around town. The best is in my opinion Amazing Sandwich.

36_10_4.gif

There are 3 BK's and 8 McD's and only Budhha knows how many KFC in CM.

Edited by khwaibah

re

i walked past kfc in big c hang dong road last week and saw a board for a new thing called chicken bitez for 35 baht

as i was peckish i tried them and they were very nice

but they didnt say they were spicy hot :(

so again i came out sweating but happy coz they are a nice snack for 35 baht :)

dave2

post-42592-0-14894100-1382625679_thumb.j

post-42592-0-74486600-1382625709_thumb.j

36_10_4.gif

Thanks I only knew of the Burger King in the night Bazaar and the one at Tha Pa Gate. Where is the third one?

I knew there had to be more McD's but wasen't sure and as you say who knows about KFC.

36_10_4.gif

Thanks I only knew of the Burger King in the night Bazaar and the one at Tha Pa Gate. Where is the third one?

I knew there had to be more McD's but wasen't sure and as you say who knows about KFC.

In the airport along with a DQ that does burgers and dogs.

• Like 1

Tried the KFC Bitez yestersday.... tasty and not too spicy I thought. But then again Im fairly immune to spicy food i.e I like it hot. The only down side to the Bitez was that there werent enough of them! As per usual packaging is deceiving. In regards to burgers, other places make better than BK or McD's. Personal choice tho....

Tried the KFC Bitez yestersday.... tasty and not too spicy I thought. But then again Im fairly immune to spicy food i.e I like it hot. The only down side to the Bitez was that there werent enough of them! As per usual packaging is deceiving. In regards to burgers, other places make better than BK or McD's. Personal choice tho....

I wouldn't really call places like Dukes and the Sizzler fast food places. But the Burger Queen put's out a decent burger at the price they charge and they don't have fries.

re

the Burger Queen put's out a decent burger at the price they charge and they don't have fries.

ive never tried there :(

but i do like fries with my burger !

ill put them on my list with beer stube where im told is the best mashed pottato in chiang mai

anyone give this a yes or no ?

dave2

post-42592-0-07718200-1382747869_thumb.j

post-42592-0-33511200-1382747903_thumb.j

I would say no on the mashed potatoes. They are OK, but nothing to go out of your way for. I think that it is too hard to get really good potatoes here. However, Gypsy of the Rose Guest House used to have great fried potatoes, but the fact that they were cooked with bacon had a lot to go with it.

And from the fat food chains mentioned in the pdf, which are available in Chiang Mai? One I think!

What's the point of this post?

saai.gif

consumer education. smart shopper. healthy choices. need for nutrition facts from Thai Ministry of Health..........

Bri1900 Your email seems to be infected by the popop Saveshare - suggest you purge your computer before things get worse.

Add: HelloDolly as well.

Edited by dru2

Do the Mcdonald's in CM have the "Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Wrap?"

Edit: What's the general opinion on Mike's Origional Burger's? I think the beef is better quality than burger king and cheaper also. However BK's do taste better.

Edited by Paangjang

On the complete opposite end of the scale I used to get a absolutely rammed sandwich from the amazing sandwich shop on Huey Kaew rd and I do believe it was 30 baht less than the subway!

Sounds like a place well worth visiting. Would you mind telling us the name of this pace, and where on Huey Kaew it is?

Do the Mcdonald's in CM have the "Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Wrap?"

Edit: What's the general opinion on Mike's Origional Burger's? I think the beef is better quality than burger king and cheaper also. However BK's do taste better.

Mikes original burgers have been gone for years. He sold out and now it is definatly not the same.

Sounds like a place well worth visiting. Would you mind telling us the name of this pace, and where on Huey Kaew it is?

amazing sandwich

cross the street from KSG and turn left with in 300 feet. Give or take.

Yes they are great I had forgot about them.

re

the Burger Queen put's out a decent burger at the price they charge and they don't have fries.

ive never tried there :(

but i do like fries with my burger !

ill put them on my list with beer stube where im told is the best mashed pottato in chiang mai

anyone give this a yes or no ?

dave2

First place I ate upon arriving in Chiang Mai and a rat the size of a cat ran over my feet.