coming to Pattaya for a few weeks

scubascuba3

You might want to stay in Jomtien. Close to some nice courses and out of the crowded Pattaya scene. GREAT restaurants there too. While in Pattaya be sure to stop by The Golf Club at LK Metro. Many avid golfers meet there for drinks and planning the next round of golf. Great source of info and golf buddies. There are a lot of good golf oriented pubs in town. Don't forget to visit Bang Saray just south of Pattaya. It is a quiet fishing village and well worth a visit- about 30 minutes from bustling Pattaya.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a new thing called "Hop on hop off tours". They have big tourist buses that act like shuttles and drive around loops in Pattaya. It visits all the usual tourist spots, Floating Market, Crocodile Farm, Sanctuary of Truth etc. But if you don't like driving around, it is a decent way to see things. They also will eventually include Silver Lake winery, big buddha mountain, Nong nooch, etc. but those routes are not running yet. For a quick look see around the city I would recommend it. You can get off at any of the stops and spend hours there, then hop back on a bus when another one comes around. I personally like the idea. There are booths with very nice Thai ladies in the Royal Garden Mall that can explain all. They have a website

There's more to HHH than running. They have(or had) a great little restaurant/club in Chiang Mai. Stop by one of their clubs and check it out. I am not a member. I used to love running but in this climate and at my age I prefer to swim. The HHH outfit in CMX was very much involved with local Thai charities among other things. Keep an open mind and try new things. It's good for ya! http://thehashhouse.org/

Edited by daveinthailand

There's more to HHH than running. They have(or had) a great little restaurant/club in Chiang Mai. Stop by one of their clubs and check it out. I am not a member. I used to love running but in this climate and at my age I prefer to swim. The HHH outfit in CMX was very much involved with local Thai charities among other things. Keep an open mind and try new things. It's good for ya! http://thehashhouse.org/

Thanks, so they are expats into helping others?