Two Omani men drugged and robbed by Thai woman in Pattaya

webfact

I reckon the conversation went like this " fygfkyly;9o;" Can we have free sex with you

She says "Chai Ka" Yes

Thai's nearly always say yes when they don't understand

They say gfkjg,kjhk.klu/;oi/;pp' "Ok we go to your room

She says" OH you want some drugs in your beer OK"

They say " I am <deleted>....ed I can't do anything"

She says "Hey you have to pay for the drugs you ordered wake up!!!"

They say" What happened call the cops"

• Like 1

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a problem communicating because they didn't speak English?  How about there was a problem communication because they didn't speak Thai!

Why should tourists learn Thai before they come?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Not to sound racist, but why is it most of the time same group/type of people?

The same group/type who always seem to search for cheapest price.

The type who gets drugged hardly ever falls off balcony's

The other group/type hardly ever gets drugged but frequently falls out of windows and balcony's

Just an observation

Sorry but you do sound racist, similar to some of your other posts on other threads, and your observations are a load of baloney.

Judging by the lack of credibility of many of your observations, you should pay an urgent visit to SpecSavers.

The real fact is that Pattaya and going with women of ill repute can be a dangerous for the gullible and the naive. The point that these victims are from the Oman has nothing to do with the crime committed against them, as this sort of thing can happen to anyone.

• Like 1

The police assume that this prostitute might be part of a criminal gang involved in the drugging and stealing of property from unlucky victims. They appear to be experts in these crimes, by finding the victims, then takes them to motels where they drug them and steal their property then make a quick escape.

Great powers of deduction, I say.

Great powers of deduction seduction......fixed it for you (how the hell do I turn the itallics off?) ..........wai2.gif

Thanks. Just lean to the left and type.

Shame on these devout Muslims , how dare they look for sex in this high so holiday Mecca, prostitution is illegal even when it's free, and drinking beer too they should be whipped , stoned and have their nuts cut off.

Shame on these devout Muslims , how dare they look for sex in this high so holiday Mecca, prostitution is illegal even when it's free, and drinking beer too they should be whipped , stoned and have their nuts cut off.

And if their hands stick out of the rock pile cut those off too......

It takes years of college to qualify as anesthesiologist and these people are just willy nilly throwing doses into drinks.

This is very dangerous sh*t they are pulling.

Very true and it`s only a matter of time before someone dies, if people haven`t already died at the hands of these dross bags.

They are literally playing with peoples lives. Visiting Pattaya in the hope of obtaining some cheap skanky sex with the underclasses of Thai society is not for the meek and the inexperienced.

BUYER BEWARE, you could lose more than just your money.