Forum maintenance tonight from approx. 11pm - 1.30am ×

Time for a Break

GuestHouse

All the best GH, and I hope it comes off. I must say I find myself in similar circumstances so there will be a reduction or halt to my posting for a while. I'm back in Glasgow, friends and family are rightly calling on my time, and I have to get my company set for Christmas.

On top of that I'm trying to get the children's books ready for Christmas too, so I'll bow out now as well. wai.gif

See you all In December.

Good thing you let us all know; make sure you find time to post details of other important stuff like laundry and bowel movements.

After all, you wouldn't want to keep us in the dark!

I'm sure THEY wouldn't. laugh.png They'll be back.

Scotland for christmas makes me shudder just thinking about all that slush and snow and salt on the roads. Nope I will stay in sunny Thailand. Any how all the best with the paper chase I am sure you will get paid more for your endevours says he relaxing by the pool.

Edited by whiteman

Hard work always pays in life. You can reach every aim you want. I wish you all the best for this hard work you are doing.I was going to wish you lots of luck for your exams. do not need luck. Therefore I wish you lots of success.

• Like 1

All the best GH, and I hope it comes off. I must say I find myself in similar circumstances so there will be a reduction or halt to my posting for a while. I'm back in Glasgow, friends and family are rightly calling on my time, and I have to get my company set for Christmas.

On top of that I'm trying to get the children's books ready for Christmas too, so I'll bow out now as well. wai.gif

See you all In December.

Have a good time Blether, and good luck with the books.

• Like 1

See you all In December.

theblether all greyed out?

Has he been banned?

See you all In December.

Has he been banned?

He probably did what I used to do on a UK forum and ask for a self-imposed temporary ban until a certain date thus removing the temptation to get drawn into threads. This is a good idea if you have stuff to get on with . . . like I do right now.

See you all In December.

Has he been banned?

He probably did what I used to do on a UK forum and ask for a self-imposed temporary ban until a certain date thus removing the temptation to get drawn into threads. This is a good idea if you have stuff to get on with . . . like I do right now.

word is he is fully banned blink.png

Has he been banned?

word is he is fully banned blink.png

Very much doubt that. He's contributed more quality content to this board than most, if not any and he's very popular. A nice chap.

I have to concur if rumour = fact.

A sad day indeed.

Maybe someone who knows him off-site can confirm?

Hard work always pays in life.

The problem in Asia is getting it to pay off for the hard worker, and not some nob waiting in the wings with "connections", to step in and take it all away.

Best of luck guesthouse, and enjoy your break theblether!

• Like 2

Scotland for christmas makes me shudder just thinking about all that slush and snow and salt on the roads. Nope I will stay in sunny Thailand. Any how all the best with the paper chase I am sure you will get paid more for your endevours says he relaxing by the pool.

I can assure you if I was able to lie on a Thai beach at Christmas i would. But having a nephew who stupidly decided to get married on the 21st of December and also an 84 year old mum in Edinburgh the choice was made for me.

If there is going to be a meet up in Edinburgh, I will have to know around the 15th of December. I will be off line as of the 18th. It seems so far away now, but time really does fly!!

good luck to you both,

if theres going to be a meet up of tv members in edingburgh before the 21st dec count me in ill still be in scotland,

dont fly back till 23rd,

well i for one will miss you both,,lol

Jake, I'd join you if only they knew how to make decent whiskey in Scotland. cheesy.gif