Untimely departure of Sir Talkalot

Morakot

I fondly remember him/her ... never sure with gender issues ... now I'm not saying he had gender issues, nor speculating like ... I don't think he ever shaved his legs.

Sir Talkalot ... for me, Mr Have-a-Chat.

It's been a fun ride ... thumbsup.gif

Your contributions will be sorely missed.

The question is if he resigned or was forced to resign . Fact is that he just before his " resignation " announced that he would take a step back, and he still get's online.

It's bigger than you may think.

The question is if he resigned or was forced to resign . Fact is that he just before his " resignation " announced that he would take a step back, and he still get's online.

It was revealed very early in this thread how big it is, but strange enough that post has disappeared however it wasn't against any forum rule .

It was revealed very early in this thread how big it is, but strange enough that post has disappeared however it wasn't against any forum rule .

He was a very odd fellow.

Just sayn' ;)

I hear that there was a contract out, before reaching the 10k mark he/she had to be stopped.

Seems all are unappreciated and mere mortal.

Best We Forget.

That's just a rumour, mate. Besides it's really not about that to him.

He is the only one who could reach the 10K. And he wouldthumbsup.gif.