Update on Home Office appeal against spouse minimum income judgment

I actually have some friends who live in that area, and trust me..................the people I'm referring to DON'T WORK. There are 10-12 of them living in a 3 bedroom flat in the same building. They spend days from 10am-10pm in the bookmakers gambling on roulette machines then through the night playing music and drinking, it keeps other residents awake some nights as there's often about 20 people in the house. They also loiter outside the building at all hours, conversing very loudly, in between visiting the bookmakers.

As this thread is now going off topic, and I have already apologised for assuming they were from Albania or Romania, I won't make any further comments regarding this.biggrin.png

Whoever they are have you reported them to the council? They sound completely anti social and dare I say, if they are sleeping 3 or 4 to the room then there must be some regulation somewhere being breached.

Just get used to it as a precursor for early next year when their friends will arrive to enjoy a similar lifestyle.

Edited by Jay Sata

I actually have some friends who live in that area, and trust me..................the people I'm referring to DON'T WORK. There are 10-12 of them living in a 3 bedroom flat in the same building. They spend days from 10am-10pm in the bookmakers gambling on roulette machines then through the night playing music and drinking, it keeps other residents awake some nights as there's often about 20 people in the house. They also loiter outside the building at all hours, conversing very loudly, in between visiting the bookmakers.

As this thread is now going off topic, and I have already apologised for assuming they were from Albania or Romania, I won't make any further comments regarding this.biggrin.png

Whoever they are have you reported them to the council? They sound completely anti social and dare I say, if they are sleeping 3 or 4 to the room then there must be some regulation somewhere being breached.

Just get used to it as a precursor for early next year when their friends will arrive to enjoy a similar lifestyle.