What do I do now?

joehugh

You know what to do. You know. You dont want to see it only. Understandable because you are a human being with desires, emotions and, by the reads of it, a good and responsible man who longs for love. You need to experience it all yourself. Mesquito has given you some advice. Try to follow that. We can all give you advice, some can feel what you are going through in this catch 22 situation. Every choice you make has many negative consequences. You only live once and ........

Before making a decision i would read many threads on this forum and the Family&children forum to get your situation more clear.

I truly feel for you.

Good luck.

Thanks. After a failed first marriage, I do long for love. Maybe l'm being punished for trying to find it the easy way. I don't know. by coming to Thailand and essentially buying it, just like it was any other commodity in a store.

I wouldnt wish this situation on my worst enemy. I've missed precious time together with my wife, her pregnancy, my daughter's birth and almost a whole year of her life.

For the five years i've known my wife, we've only been physically together for about 7 months.

Really seems like a doomed situation. Everything bad that she does will only get worse. You are whipped and allowed to be manipulated. If you live in Thailand, you will commit suicide in 10 years or less. NO man should be so whipped that his wife wears the pants but doesn't earn.

As for the rest. making a certain amount every month. Impossible. Unless it is a front, it is never consistent profits. Also making 30k a month in a small shop selling local thai food for 25-35 baht a plate will not earn that much.

You choose poorly. You fell in love with a girl that has nothing to offer you. I also think that you are getting raped by your exwife paying child support until age 21. I have never heard that. Since 18 is adult, I don't see why you are legally obligated.

Stand up be a man, deal with your current partner like an adult. She plays the manipulation card but in short she knows that without you she will have to find another bank machine.

Do not move to Thailand. Your older children will resent you a lot more than the younger one will.

• Like 2

Really seems like a doomed situation. Everything bad that she does will only get worse. You are whipped and allowed to be manipulated. If you live in Thailand, you will commit suicide in 10 years or less. NO man should be so whipped that his wife wears the pants but doesn't earn.

As for the rest. making a certain amount every month. Impossible. Unless it is a front, it is never consistent profits.  Also making 30k a month in a small shop selling local thai food for 25-35 baht a plate will not earn that much. 

You choose poorly. You fell in love with a girl that has nothing to offer you. I also think that you are getting raped by your exwife paying child support until age 21. I have never heard that. Since 18 is adult, I don't see why you are legally obligated.

Stand up be a man, deal with your current partner like an adult.  She plays the manipulation card but in short she knows that without you she will have to find another bank machine.

Do not move to Thailand. Your older children will resent you a lot more than the younger one will.

The restaraunt does make that amount. Its in a high tourist area frequented by thais. Small meals are 35baht. Large 65 baht and We sell vegetables and flowers also in the shop.

In New York State, child support goes up to 21 If the child attends college.

I'm not whipped. Im not over weight nor ugly. I have morals. There are plenty of women in my condo here in NY that will give me some. I don't believe in being unfaithful to a spouse. I would rather divorce her first. My ex-wife did that to me after 12 years of marriage. Its not a good feeling.

My wife in Thailand knows her days are probably numbered with me. That's why she's saying crazy things.

With all due respect I must agree with your very last sentence. Other than that I have never understood things like..you will never get to see your daughter again etc. That is your daughter and who the ... she thinks she is to say something like that. Or that she doesn't let your daughter visit your family. The fact that you have been lied to clearly shows how much respect she has for you. Also, the emotional blackmail she constantly uses along with her extreme jealousy are obvious signs that she is an insecure person who desperately needs you for certain reasons. Do not mistake that for love. However, the choice is yours. Whatever your decision is going to be, I wish the best.

You are absolutely right. She also has temper tantrums like a spoiled child. I don't think she means half the things she days when she's angry like me never seeing my daughter If I leave.

She says the jealousy is a show of love and If she didn't love me, she wouldn't care who I talked to or where I was going.

Jealousy is desire to control. Not love. Eye of beholder !!

Your must have got hurt a lot that you keep banging the Thai womans.

My wife is jealous all the time on me and I actually like it. Me too jealous and we often joke about it.

To the OP, of you invested a lot of money and you couldn't afford it that is very much your problems.

Getting back to the point. I invested in an MU7 from Isuzu, a house of Nakon Nowhere, two motorcyles but I still own a condo in Bangkok in CBD. MU7 is on finance for three years and in my name, house in Isaan is not owned by me but I am living here almost every day,

benalibina, I just wander where you met your wife and if you didn't do your homework before you married your Mrs and did your brain or your d..k to your thinking when you met for the first time.

All your postings for the last months are negative towards Thai woman's due to your past experience but their are many diamonds to be found in Thailand but you have to look around for a long time. I met over 30 Thai woman's before I found my wife. Most farangs I know take the first they can get and are wining after a year they they met her that she doesn't love him. A large number of their wife's worked in Pattaya and at other tourist spots in Thailand.

For my wife I put my hand in fire and after 3 years I am still happy mak mak.

As for the rest. making a certain amount every month. Impossible. Unless it is a front, it is never consistent profits. Also making 30k a month in a small shop selling local thai food for 25-35 baht a plate will not earn that much.

Stand up be a man, deal with your current partner like an adult. She plays the manipulation card but in short she knows that without you she will have to find another bank machine.

The restaraunt does make that amount. Its in a high tourist area frequented by thais. Small meals are 35baht. Large 65 baht and We sell vegetables and flowers also in the shop.

In New York State, child support goes up to 21 If the child attends college.

I'm not whipped. Im not over weight nor ugly. I have morals. There are plenty of women in my condo here in NY that will give me some. I don't believe in being unfaithful to a spouse. I would rather divorce her first. My ex-wife did that to me after 12 years of marriage. Its not a good feeling.

My wife in Thailand knows her days are probably numbered with me. That's why she's saying crazy things.

What's the age difference between you and your wife?

I just spoke with my wife today and I'm leaning more towards calling it quits with her now more than ever...

She has been asking me for breast implants for a couple of months and I've been brushing her off. She told me that my daughter had sucked all the air out of them and they were sagging like an old lady's and she wants to look beautiful for me when I come to Thailand in February. I told her that I didn't care if they were sagging and then she started yelling that I got her pregnant and made her ugly. (Sigh)...So, I gave in and agreed to pay for it. But here is the thing that pissed me off. I told her that all surgery is risky and that there is a chance of death. She said movie stars do it and non have died yet. I said "What if you die, will your parents let me take my daughter to America?" She said no. I told her forget it then, I'm not paying for your breast implants. She started yelling and having a temper-tantrum. So, I hung up the phone.

Back to OP, what do you do now .......

It's very easy, stop sending money.

What you already paid is a write off.

Edited by FiftyTwo
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Troll alert Posted Image

It is people like you who make people like the OP jump off from way up high.
In this case..........however.........troll.....likely. sorry to say.

She is 17 years younger than me. 

I was going to abandon my post because of people calling it a troll post just

Troll post is a pathetic story like your that is invented for the purpose of stirring debate and the enjoyment of the poster. It is not an adjective for the things you did. Then people developed a fixation and they see genuine postings as troll or just because they are a little trolling too.