Thailand's FDA warns passengers of new taxi 'scam'

webfact

Is this serious or a joke..??? Chloroform....<deleted>!

Talk about transport problems in this place....trains out....busses definately out....tuk-tuks always out....now <deleted>' taxis !!.....

I'd avoid the planes and boats, too. whistling.gif

Seriously, I think some Thais should undergo training in the real virtues of Buddhism.

Buddhism as practiced here is a joke. It's all about "me", not about self-sacrifice.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"FDA officials suggested that if you suddenly feel nauseous while using the services of a taxi cab, you should roll down the taxi’s windows."

I always feel nauseous when taking a taxi here. I think it has little to do with the air though, and more to do with the monkey sitting in front of me smile.png

FDA officials suggested that if you suddenly feel nauseous while using the services of a taxi cab, you should roll down the taxis windows.

I think I might have been in one of these taxis the other morning. I was going home from Cowboy at 5am and was sure I was going to throw up.

I think that the nauseous feeling may have been from drinking all night sir.

His comment, I believe, was a joke.

Reference: 5am + Soi Cowboy = drinking all night and sick to his somach. I got it and thought it was humerous. Thanks for the post.

• Like 1

FDA officials suggested that if you suddenly feel nauseous while using the services of a taxi cab, you should roll down the taxis windows.

I think I might have been in one of these taxis the other morning. I was going home from Cowboy at 5am and was sure I was going to throw up.

I think that the nauseous feeling may have been from drinking all night sir.

His comment, I believe, was a joke.

Reference: 5am + Soi Cowboy = drinking all night and sick to his somach. I got it and thought it was humerous. Thanks for the post.