Facebook bans man because he likes faggots

sustento

I don't think I would like faggots, myself.

Yes you would the trick is don't go for the big faggots if you're new to the scene try smaller faggots, as soon as you taste a good faggot you'll be a convert for life.

I hate to admit it but it my earlier days I used to love to blow the odd fag, it was usually after a sucking on a few wife beaters though, if you like spotted dick it was available & I bet no one new that in Newfoundland we have cockles in our cocky leeky strange but true.

I always thought if I was a gifted I'd like to open a chain of restaurants and name them Todd in the hole - creative name don't you think ?

Edited by ToddWeston
  • Like 1

Yes you would the trick is don't go for the big faggots if you're new to the scene try smaller faggots, as soon as you taste a good faggot you'll be a convert for life.

I hate to admit it but it my earlier days I used to love to blow the odd fag, it was usually after a sucking on a few wife beaters though, if you like spotted dick it was available & I bet no one new that in Newfoundland we have cockles in our cocky leeky strange but true.

I always thought if I was a gifted I'd like to open a chain of restaurants and name them Todd in the hole - creative name don't you think ?

I like fags, but my doctor says I shouldn't. I don't think I would like faggots, but if I did I would prefer the big ones. I would want to be accused of anything that has to do with pedo-faggots.

Todd in the hole might work for a place on Soi 4, too.

• Like 1

I KNOW I don't like them. Mystery meat, innit?

I stay away from mystery meat, except when I used to go in the dark room at Babylon.

I've heard it's better to stick to a vegetarian diet, but it's quite boring.

I like fags, but my doctor says I shouldn't. I don't think I would like faggots, but if I did I would prefer the big ones. I would want to be accused of anything that has to do with pedo-faggots.

Todd in the hole might work for a place on Soi 4, too.

It's Toad in the Hole......but I suppose Todd could be used instead. wink.png

• Like 1