PM Yingluck denies parliament dissolution plan

webfact

One possible motivation for forcing Abhisit and Suthep into the amnesty would be so that no damaging facts to Thaksin surface during the course of the trials.

Not only Thaksin but the red shirt leaders.

Sure the charges were never meant to get to court for the defense Abhisit and Suthep would have mounted would have brought out the videos, photos of men in black and recordings from the red stage and Thaksins phone in's as well as a money trail.

Devastating for Thaksin, the reds and PT.

All that evidence will be carefully stored away and will surface at some time in the future.

Wonder if Abhasit and Suthep would be able to take civil action against those accusing them even if the amnesty bill goes through?

That would give them the opportunity to clear their names.

Of course there will be those that have been so brainwashed that they will never believe in anything but the red line.

It will also be taught in red schools to continue the hate into future generations.

• Like 1

"she will not dissolve the House anytime soon since the much-debated bill still needs to be deliberated by the Senate and go through many processes."

translation: She will dissolve the House once the bill has passed all hurdles

The Prime Minister expressed her concerns over deeper rift in the nation over the blanket amnesty bill"

Not at all! It would seem this bill has really managed to unite people in this country, against the bill that is

• Like 1

Yinglucks lament concerning her role in the ongoing puppet show.

O! that I was as great

As is my grief or lesser than my name

Or that I could forget What I have been

Or not remember what I must be now.

(Richard the second William Shakespeare.)

In case you haven't noticed the protesters are protesting about the government. She is head of the government, not the protesters so why on earth would she give them "a green light to burn the city down"

She is the head of the government cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

No the puppet master tells her he in reality is the headof the government and not she.

Seem to recall that the puppet master Thaksin little acolytes gave orders to burn down the city of Bangkok and it was noticeable that the puppet master Thaksin did nothing to countermand those incitements to arson by his vassals along with the removal of the government.

Mind you he ( Thaksin) did and was shown and the clips are still in the public domain of Thaksin offering 500 baht to protesters to act illegally.

Strange how the truth highlights the delusional falsehoods of your fantasies is it not?

Now explain to me again why the PM would encourage people who are demonstrating against her government to burn down the capital city? It doesn't make sense does it?

Yet you manage to twist in the real tale of a speech made at the beginning of the year some 5 or so months before the ending of the rally in Bangkok and use that as some sort of similar occasion? Then we swoop off once again to Thaksin (where would you be without a Thaksin mention) and some 500 baht donations?

And you think that the "truth highlights the delusional falsehoods of MY fantasies"!

Really, Siampolee you need to look at the realities yourself. - you tend to encourage ridiculous posts. Why is that ? Do they make your offerings look more sane ?

Yet again we see the demands and orders emanating from fab4 demanding all should bow down to him and his views just as he did in his previous name prior to being banned.

Let's see if you are able to or willing to answer a few questions.

How long have you actually been living here in Thailand or are you actually living in Thailand, how well informed are you as to the antics of Thaksin over the years and his assorted political parties and personas etc ?

Do you have children and a family here who actually have stake in the future of this country do you have any business commitments here?

Can you or are you able to recall your previous posting name, indeed many of us who read your posts see some interesting similarities to a banned poster.

Or truth be known you are no more than a Che Guevara clone?

Che Guevara was indeed an unpleasant trouble maker intent only on stirring up discontent and practising the art of deceit in any stable society that he encountered.

Frankly until you learn some manners you are not worthy of a reply, commands and orders to bow down to your views come from despots, sound arguments debates etc come from people with balanced views irrespective of those views.

The talent you have for distorting and actually ignoring reality is indeed an amazing one, let's see if you and your clique are actually able to or even willing to understand that the greater majority of the people of Thailand abhor this government and its drive to establish a new political despotic dictatorship coupled with nepotism and corruption.

Do not forget Thaksin's views on democracy either.You will find his quote concerning his view on democracy on every one of my posts I do not need a disclaimer to protect myself and my posting habits either.

Edited by siampolee
  • Like 1

She does look a tad stressed in the picture I notice . . .

Really? No, honestly, what pointers are there that she is looking stressed? She isn't smiling, is that it?

Ah, your sarcasm and sense of humor needs a LOT more work fab4.

Considering 99.9% of the pictures posted of Ms Y are of her grinning like a fool, it's unusual to see one where you actually see her looking stressed about something.

Not easy to be Thai PM because she not only has to address internal conflicts both at political and social levels but also external pressure from other countries who have economics interests in Thailand. To outsiders, the nature of the Bill is unimportant. What is most important is to restore law and order. To Thai people, it's the opposite.

Not easy to be Thai PM because she not only has to address internal conflicts both at political and social levels but also external pressure from other countries who have economics interests in Thailand. To outsiders, the nature of the Bill is unimportant. What is most important is to restore law and order. To Thai people, it's the opposite.

I doubt the PM addresses anything. She certainly hasn't had anything to do with this bill.

Meanwhile the real PM, as reported elsewhere, is planning to have new elections early next year. Since the polls he has conducted in the PTP strongholds show as little as 15% support for the PTP MPs he has this cunning plan, to create one or two new parties to draw the dissatisfied voters and after the election merge them with PTP to get a majority.... did I say cunning? sorry, I meant a disgraceful ploy to subvert democracy.

Meanwhile the real PM, as reported elsewhere, is planning to have new elections early next year. Since the polls he has conducted in the PTP strongholds show as little as 15% support for the PTP MPs he has this cunning plan, to create one or two new parties to draw the dissatisfied voters and after the election merge them with PTP to get a majority.... did I say cunning? sorry, I meant a disgraceful ploy to subvert democracy.

Actually, it's a bit stupid. It will split the PTP/Red Shirt vote, giving other parties the chance to get the higher percentage of vote and the seat.

Spot on AleG but there is more to it than that.

It would seem that Thaksin has had popularity polls done which show that if there were an election now 68 MP's in the north and northeast (heartland) would be likely to lose their seats.

So he has ordered them to get out there and make themselves more popular.

Note; Ordered, the big boss has spoken.

How do you think they could make themselves more popular?

Spot on AleG but there is more to it than that.

It would seem that Thaksin has had popularity polls done which show that if there were an election now 68 MP's in the north and northeast (heartland) would be likely to lose their seats.

So he has ordered them to get out there and make themselves more popular.

Note; Ordered, the big boss has spoken.

How do you think they could make themselves more popular?

Well it isn't going to be appearing on Thailand's Got Talent is it.

• Like 1

One possible motivation for forcing Abhisit and Suthep into the amnesty would be so that no damaging facts to Thaksin surface during the course of the trials.

Not only Thaksin but the red shirt leaders.

Sure the charges were never meant to get to court for the defense Abhisit and Suthep would have mounted would have brought out the videos, photos of men in black and recordings from the red stage and Thaksins phone in's as well as a money trail.

Devastating for Thaksin, the reds and PT.

All that evidence will be carefully stored away and will surface at some time in the future.

Wonder if Abhasit and Suthep would be able to take civil action against those accusing them even if the amnesty bill goes through?

That would give them the opportunity to clear their names.

Of course there will be those that have been so brainwashed that they will never believe in anything but the red line.

It will also be taught in red schools to continue the hate into future generations.

As far as I remember they were charged as Thai citizens rather than as government officials at the time of the alleged offences. I'm not sure how that can work as they couldn't have given any orders to the army without being part of the government. think it means that it can be dealt with by the DSI who by the admission of Tarit is inclined to do what the government wants.

As for any house dissolution, I'm not sure about the purpose of that at the moment. Would that mean an election? If so I would have thought the previous version of the amnesty which would have freed many ordinary red shirts and kept the trial of Abhisit and Suthep would have given the best chance of a victory. The trial could then be dropped or just slowed down to give the PTP a chance to find a way to deal with the problem.

Looking stressed? Not at all, just tearful rolleyes.gif

BTW does she seem to smile here, holding a tearful relative of one of the 92 2010 dead?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/679344-tearful-pm-yingluck-calls-for-forgiving/#entry6999496

She does look a tad stressed in the picture I notice . . .

Really? No, honestly, what pointers are there that she is looking stressed? She isn't smiling, is that it?

Ah, your sarcasm and sense of humor needs a LOT more work fab4.

Considering 99.9% of the pictures posted of Ms Y are of her grinning like a fool, it's unusual to see one where you actually see her looking stressed about something.

• Like 1

Yet again we see the demands and orders emanating from fab4 demanding all should bow down to him and his views just as he did in his previous name prior to being banned.

How long have you actually been living here in Thailand or are you actually living in Thailand, how well informed are you as to the antics of Thaksin over the years and his assorted political parties and personas etc ?

Do you have children and a family here who actually have stake in the future of this country do you have any business commitments here?

Can you or are you able to recall your previous posting name, indeed many of us who read your posts see some interesting similarities to a banned poster.

Che Guevara was indeed an unpleasant trouble maker intent only on stirring up discontent and practising the art of deceit in any stable society that he encountered.

Frankly until you learn some manners you are not worthy of a reply, commands and orders to bow down to your views come from despots, sound arguments debates etc come from people with balanced views irrespective of those views.

The talent you have for distorting and actually ignoring reality is indeed an amazing one, let's see if you and your clique are actually able to or even willing to understand that the greater majority of the people of Thailand abhor this government and its drive to establish a new political despotic dictatorship coupled with nepotism and corruption.

Do not forget Thaksin's views on democracy either.You will find his quote concerning his view on democracy on every one of my posts I do not need a disclaimer to protect myself and my posting habits either.

Most people come here to post . When you've finished flaming me perhaps you will too.

Oh and the first half of your signature - the quote is only partial, but I'm sure you knew that, it kinda takes it out of context and the meaning is changed, but I'm sure you knew that, you being intelligent and all that.

Good luck with your brown nosed acolyte rants

Most people come here to post . When you've finished flaming me perhaps you will too.

Oh and the first half of your signature - the quote is only partial, but I'm sure you knew that, it kinda takes it out of context and the meaning is changed, but I'm sure you knew that, you being intelligent and all that.

Pot, kettle, black lol

She also asked security officers on duty in the rally areas to avoid any clashes with the protesters.

Why doesn't she just give the protesters a green light to burn the city down ? If amnesty for the crimes commited in during the 2010 protests is on the table, then it would only be fair to extend it to criminal protesters in 2013.

Why would she do that? Bit of a stupid comment if I may say so, posted purely to get a response. You know what that's known as on forums.

In case you haven't noticed the protesters are protesting about the government. She is head of the government, not the protesters so why on earth would she give them "a green light to burn the city down"

Read between the lines. There is your " response".

Because their one time supporters may torch Shinawatra university, SC Asset and other family assets. Wouldn't that be a sight???!!!!