One For The Pattaya Bashers!

Noel

Spotted on Soi Bouakhaow... :Dpost-3455-1146455921_thumb.jpg

:D:o

That looks like a good name for the Mobi Mansion. :D

I've been trying to think of a suitable name for a quite a while.

I wonder if there would be a breach of copywrite :D

The best part is, it would keep all the Pattaya bashers out. :D

Very amusing!

yeah , for about a hundredth of a micro second.

must be the pattaya branch of "the hairy pie club"

that insultingly named shithole in washington square , sukhumvit , bangkok.

classy it aint.

names like these serve little purpose other than to amuse the pickled schoolboy like brains of the mentally deficient owners and the equally retarded customers who patronise these joints.

it is insulting to thailand for foriegners to name their businesses like that and does nothing to endear the already blackened reputations of a lot of falang bar owners here to our hosts.

they also reinforce the opinions of those who believe that thailand is nothing more than haven for moronic western pigs to come and fukc thai women when they tire of jerking themselves off back home after their wives have left them for some decent sex with the milkman.

Very amusing!

yeah , for about a hundredth of a micro second.

must be the pattaya branch of "the hairy pie club"

that insultingly named shithole in washington square , sukhumvit , bangkok.

classy it aint.

names like these serve little purpose other than to amuse the pickled schoolboy like brains of the mentally deficient owners and the equally retarded customers who patronise these joints.

it is insulting to thailand for foriegners to name their businesses like that and does nothing to endear the already blackened reputations of a lot of falang bar owners here to our hosts.

they also reinforce the opinions of those who believe that thailand is nothing more than haven for moronic western pigs to come and fukc thai women when they tire of jerking themselves off back home after their wives have left them for some decent sex with the milkman.

Great post and how true!!! :o

Taxexile always has a great way of putting things. Well said Tax.

It sickens me to see these tattooed louts swaggering down the Soi's of Pattaya like they are something special.

Years ago Pattaya attracted a good percentage of weird characters, now it's attracting tattooed football song singing troublemakers from England also, and I was just looking at Sky News Website and Thailand has just been voted the best value holiday destination, so more are on the way.

Pattaya is going down down down.

If you think I'm wrong, then wait till the World Cup and see how much trouble there is in Pattaya, especially if Germany Beat England.

Well over the years we`ve seen dozens of boozing establishments with highly emotive names and signs hanging outside.......I suppose that i`ve got used to seeing them and to be honest some of them are quite funny at first glance.

They are there to make an advertising impact and draw in the spenders and in this case this one is obviously making an impact.

Yes they are obviously quite tasteless and tacky but some people warm to them and some people like taxexile probably wish they were called `The Old Bull`s Head` or the `Rose and Crown` and that they served good old pints of Hammonds or Tetleys traditional ales and that Pattaya was as boring as most of Halifax Huddersfield and Batley.

However in my humble opinion I accept them as part of the scene of Patters along with many other things which some may and do suggest are outrageous and not at all as one would expect to find in the leafy suberbs of good old Europe.

May Pattaya continue to offer the freedom of choice which most of us accept is the reason why we love the place so much. :o

tasteless indeed. :D

I have to agree with Brit, name lacks any sort of finesse, :D

I have to agree with P. FoX as well - takes all sorts. :D

Yes, I have always been decisive! :o

PFox - we all know the sordid side I don't think there is any call for naming a bar smth that blatant.

Oh did I not say that they were obviously tasteless and tacky.

You know as well as most Brit that we could probably name dozens of others which also have tasteless and tacky names and what some would consider to be rude logos outside their premises. As I said before they don`t bother me and at first glance they can be humerous.

It sickens me to see these tattooed louts swaggering down the Soi's of Pattaya like they are something special.

Years ago Pattaya attracted a good percentage of weird characters, now it's attracting tattooed football song singing troublemakers from England also, and I was just looking at Sky News Website and Thailand has just been voted the best value holiday destination, so more are on the way.

Pattaya is going down down down.

For all i hate to admit it i have to agree with the above.

Been living in Patters for 8 years and over the last year or so it seems to have gone down hill rapidly.............with exactly the types portrayed above being the main culprits.

Ok i know there are Pattaya bashers with regard to stereotyping the girls and farangs here and its always been that way but this is different.............in certain parts of town now there is a air of tension in the bars waiting for the slightest thing to set it off.

Bit like a saturday night in the UK really. :o

Yes they are obviously quite tasteless and tacky but some people warm to them and some people like taxexile probably wish they were called `The Old Bull`s Head` or the `Rose and Crown` and that they served good old pints of Hammonds or Tetleys traditional ales and that Pattaya was as boring as most of Halifax Huddersfield and Batley.

pfox , i have absolutely no wish to import either the cloth capped old codgers or the debateable attractions of halifax , batley or huddersfield into thailand.

there are plenty of pubs here that attempt and succeed in creating a sad replica of backstreet britain , just what a tropical country needs.

it is a wonderful testament to the creativity of the average falang bar owner here that the best they can come up with is often a carbon copy of the dump they claim to be escaping from. go figure. you would think that such a complete change of location for these guys would inspire them , in some small way , to improve themselves , to rise up from the gutter they left .

but no , thats too much to ask of these neanderthals.

what shall i call my new bar , lets see , ive come half way around the world , i've invested over a couple of million baht , should i call it the hairy pie club or the fukc inn ?

i'm sure that , even as we speak ,many thousands of the tourists that thailand desperately keeps trying to attract here , family groups and culture vultures , are booking tickets to visit the town that proudly boasts "the fukc inn , liqueur in the front , poker in the rear"

oh the jollity , oh the subtlety , oh i do like to be beside the seaside

pattaya is as pattaya does .

I have been having my hols in pattaya for quite some time now and must admit when 3 or 4 youngish ( 20's too early 30's ) red as lobster, hair gelled, some semblance of the union jack about their prescence english types walk into the bar, I finish off my beer and get my coat for sure as eggs is eggs it will kick off without the slightist provacation, as for the doubting thomases I have seen it time and time again and it is so familar and depressing as to have the same passport as these d*cks.

pfox , i have absolutely no wish to import either the cloth capped old codgers or the debateable attractions of halifax , batley or huddersfield into thailand.

there are plenty of pubs here that attempt and succeed in creating a sad replica of backstreet britain , just what a tropical country needs.

it is a wonderful testament to the creativity of the average falang bar owner here that the best they can come up with is often a carbon copy of the dump they claim to be escaping from. go figure. you would think that such a complete change of location for these guys would inspire them , in some small way , to improve themselves , to rise up from the gutter they left .

but no , thats too much to ask of these neanderthals.

what shall i call my new bar , lets see , ive come half way around the world , i've invested over a couple of million baht , should i call it the hairy pie club or the fukc inn ?

i'm sure that , even as we speak ,many thousands of the tourists that thailand desperately keeps trying to attract here , family groups and culture vultures , are booking tickets to visit the town that proudly boasts "the fukc inn , liqueur in the front , poker in the rear"

oh the jollity , oh the subtlety , oh i do like to be beside the seaside

pattaya is as pattaya does .

Well it`s good to hear that the cloth capped old codgers can rest at ease knowing that their days can be idled away in the lounges of the delightful West Yorkshire public houses.

I appreciate fully that if such a sign were to hang outside a refreshment establishment in the centre of the Royal Garden Plaza or even outside Pattaya City Hall then it would look slightly out of place.

It certainly is not for me to speculate as to where the owner of this watering hole originates from or as to his background.

What I will say at the expense of repeating myself is that this name and sign are designed to make an advertising impact to draw in the `punters` in this area, which is dare, I say it, busy, noisy and brash and hosts a large amount of lower cost accommodation and will therefore attract drinking men who would be happy to drink in this establishment.

Can`t you hear them singing........`Drinking in the front, playing at the rear, I love this place it brings me such cheer`.

I myself prefer to have a quiet drink with Patrick at the Co*ckwell Inn. :o

Bit like a saturday night in the UK really

"Don't give us none of your aggravation ,we've had it with your discipline... Saturday nights allright for fighting ....get a little action in "

Clasic Elton John

It's getting late have you seen my mates

Ma tell me when the boys get here

It's seven o'clock and I want to rock

Want to get a belly full of beer

My old man's drunker than a barrel full of monkeys

And my old lady she don't care

My sister looks cute in her braces and boots

A handful of grease in her hair

Don't give us none of your aggravation

We had it with your discipline

Saturday night's alright for fighting

Get a little action in

Get about as oiled as a diesel train

Gonna set this dance alight

`Cause Saturday night's the night I like

Saturday night's alright alright alright

Well they're packed pretty tight in here tonight

I'm looking for a dolly who'll see me right

I may use a little muscle to get what I need

I may sink a little drink and shout out "She's with me!"

A couple of the sound that I really like

Are the sounds of a switchblade and a motorbike

I'm a juvenile product of the working class

Whose best friend floats in the bottom of a glass

:o:D

Years ago Pattaya attracted a good percentage of weird characters, now it's attracting tattooed football song singing troublemakers from England also

Give us a break "no Bullsh1t". So there ain't no trouble makers from elsewhere in the world. Only England? Generalisations get on my t1ts :o

Bit like a saturday night in the UK really. :D

Ever since they introduced late opening (Nov last year) the trouble as almost ceased to exist. People go home at different times instead of all being thrown out at the same time. Much better now.

Ever since they introduced late opening (Nov last year) the trouble as almost ceased to exist. People go home at different times instead of all being thrown out at the same time. Much better now.

Thank <deleted> for that i/m going back for 3 weeks in June for yearly holiday.

I/m from Darlington (Durham) we've got 60 + pubs in the town centre alone................trouble is the norm (or was hopefully) on a Friday/Saturday night.

Very amusing!

Ok , ok , I'll change the bleeding name..... :o

I/m from Darlington (Durham) we've got 60 + pubs in the town centre alone................trouble is the norm (or was hopefully) on a Friday/Saturday night.

I was visitin a friend in Darlington about 6 months ago. It's a nightmare getting a taxi up there. Youhave to book em about 2 months in advance :o

Years ago Pattaya attracted a good percentage of weird characters, now it's attracting tattooed football song singing troublemakers from England also

Pattaya starting to go down hill, you are having a larf aint you!! :D In 1961 a group of british squaddies down from the border stopped on the golden beach in pattaya for a few days R and R, there were no bars no hotels just a quaint little fishing village,it became quite popular with the lads so we organised some wriggly tin and built a hut on the beach , the yanks from Utapao used to drop in from time to time, with them came the first mamasan and her ladies. then the aussies from ubon and the kiwi,s from Korat started to visitin 1963 there were 7 bars already and the girls used to come down by bus from BKK the rest is history, pattaya has been going down hill ever since :D Nignoy

Give us a break "no Bullsh1t". So there ain't no trouble makers from elsewhere in the world. Only England? Generalisations get on my t1ts :o

Bit like a saturday night in the UK really. :D

Have I missed something here?

My first time in Pattaya was in 1992 and I must have missed the rows and rows of Gentlemens clubs and tea rooms lining the sois.

I must also have missed the besuited, bowler hatted likes of Tax Exile strolling off to take tiffin with Bonko Tinkleworth before heading off to the opera with Lady Majorie and Sir Reginald Ffyfe-Banana.

The mind truly boggles at how Pattaya has gone from a genteel Frinton-esque resort for the discerning gentry to what it is today in such a short space of time!

Cant se what all the fuss is about calling a bar <deleted> (French Connection UK). They have kind of borrowed the clothing brand name but this is a bar and have nothing to do with clothing.