Highspeed Thai - Quick review

DooTooBoo

Hi

I have been using HighSpeedThai this year and thought I would give my thoughts on it. Previously I have been through pretty much every book trying to find a good way to learn, most of the books seemed to cover the same basic stuff.

The benefits of highspeedthai are that there is a lot of material, for a total beginner it is many months worth of material to study. It goes to a much higher level than the other books.

Cost wise it is not too bad for what you get for your money. I think if someone wanted to learn to read and write Thai it is an excellent way of doing it. If you want to speak basic thai it is also pretty good.

The negatives... it is not a piece of a software. It's an ebook pdf which links out to a folder of mp3's when you click the links inside it, aswell as linking out to anki. It is pretty unpleasant to use and I can only imagine how bad it was before the pdf links. The creator really needs to make it into a integrated software application.

It also doesn't explain a lot of the intermediate level material very well, it isn't the fault of the book, more so that it is just not possible to explain in writing without talking to someone.

Overall I think it is very good in comparison to a lot of the other books, however if I had a friend who was a total beginner I wouldn't recommend it, especially if they were not that great with computers as they would be quite confused. For a beginner I would still recommend the Paiboon books series in combination with using a teacher. If someone can afford it I would recommend they do Skype lessons to Thailand which can be quite cheap if a large block is bought. Not everyone is the same so having a teacher you can ask questions to about a particular thing means you understand far better. I do however that think if someone was already learning thai and was at a high beginner/intermediate level. and wanted to expand their vocabulary then it would be very useful, especially if they hadn't learnt to read or write yet. So it definitely has it's place but certainly is no match for actual classroom learning.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

If you are using Adobe Reader click edit > preferences > Security (Enhanced) here you can stop Adobe reader confirming that you would like to open every file. Or else you can use Foxit reader.

Initially there are a few steps required to get started if you need help with this you can always contact Vincent.

What lesson are you up to in the program? Which school did you study at?

If you are using Adobe Reader click edit > preferences > Security (Enhanced) here you can stop Adobe reader confirming that you would like to open every file. Or else you can use Foxit reader.

Initially there are a few steps required to get started if you need help with this you can always contact Vincent.

What lesson are you up to in the program? Which school did you study at?

I completed the whole program over many months. It really needs to be redeveloped and not be just an ebook with mp3 files.
It was useful for me but I wouldn't recommend it to a beginner. There are other books which go over the fundamentals much better, for immediate level thai someone is better off going to a school because things can be explained much better with a teacher who can be asked questions rather than just some text in a book and some examples.
If someone already knows quite a bit of Thai I think it can be good for practicing.
Edited by DooTooBoo

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I purchased High Speed Thai around late 2010.

WHY?: I was seeing a Thai girl at the time, and I thought it would be cool to learn to speak with her in her own language. In addition, I had plans to visit Thailand. I love the food. I love the temperament and polite nature of the people. I love their style of massage. I like Muay Thai. I enjoy studying languages. Overall, there were, and still are plenty of motivating factors.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: The program is huge. It comprehensively covers a lot of material and skills. It's clear that Vincent has spent an enormous amount of time putting the program together, and that he wants you to achieve your goals. His advice to learn to read and write Thai is absolutely worth following. Initially this might seem like a daunting task, but it becomes easier, more enjoyable, and more rewarding as you progress.

SUPPORT: The support is the most impressive and helpful I've ever experienced from a software programmer. To give you an idea, I recently decided to return to the material after a little time off. I noticed that there was an available update. To my pleasant surprise, Vincent had reworked the entire ebook to include links to all the relevant media files. Why did this impress me so much? Well, it was something I had mentioned offhand in an email I had previously sent him. Clearly, he listened, and the improvement in the overall workflow is drastic.

PROGRESS: Overall, I'm progressing quite well. I feel like my Thai is improving, and the native speakers I encounter are impressed with my understanding and ability. However, I need to clarify. High Speed Thai is not my only source for learning, and nor should it be. I have an iPad, and I have bought some fantastic apps and audio books. I think it's a huge mistake to expect that one program will give you everything you could ever possibly need. We each have different styles of learning, and we each need different things at different stages. High Speed Thai functions best as a superb base and hub for your other learning. I'm sure you will continually come back to it as you gain more knowledge and experience. I know I have. The reason? It's the most comprehensive and complete program I know of for teaching yourself the Thai language.

SUGGESTIONS: It's pretty obvious that the future of learning is in the mobile world. If the High Speed Thai program was made into an iOS app, I would absolutely buy it again on that platform simply for the added convenience. To be fair though, if you have a Microsoft Surface or similar, the program should work perfectly on your tablet straight out of the box. Lucky you!

Finally, I travelled alone to Thailand in 2013. I managed perfectly well with the knowledge I had gained from this program and from my various apps. I was able to get away from the other tourists, and see a side of Thailand which I wouldn't have otherwise been able to see. For that I am very grateful.

Good luck with your learning. I highly recommend the High Speed Thai program.

• Like 1

Vincent you should put more time into working on your software than creating these "reviews". Or at least make them believable, your software is a useful tool for learning thai, but I have never met anyone who hasn't had any criticism for it. I understand you don't want to make it into a real application because you fear it being pirated, however in not taking that step and turning it from just a big pdf ebook with audio files, you alienate a lot of people for whom it is too 'non-userfriendly' and will just stop using it.

Change it from an EBook into some actual software. Expand the chapters to include more grammer explanations and examples and you will have a useful program to help people who are learning Thai.

You should also clarify your 30 day money back guarantee terms of conditions, "You can have your money back if I think you have tried hard enough in those 30 days", is not a 30 day money back guarantee.

• Like 1

Hi,

I purchased High Speed Thai around late 2010.

WHY?: I was seeing a Thai girl at the time, and I thought it would be cool to learn to speak with her in her own language. In addition, I had plans to visit Thailand. I love the food. I love the temperament and polite nature of the people. I love their style of massage. I like Muay Thai. I enjoy studying languages. Overall, there were, and still are plenty of motivating factors.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: The program is huge. It comprehensively covers a lot of material and skills. It's clear that Vincent has spent an enormous amount of time putting the program together, and that he wants you to achieve your goals. His advice to learn to read and write Thai is absolutely worth following. Initially this might seem like a daunting task, but it becomes easier, more enjoyable, and more rewarding as you progress.

SUPPORT: The support is the most impressive and helpful I've ever experienced from a software programmer. To give you an idea, I recently decided to return to the material after a little time off. I noticed that there was an available update. To my pleasant surprise, Vincent had reworked the entire ebook to include links to all the relevant media files. Why did this impress me so much? Well, it was something I had mentioned offhand in an email I had previously sent him. Clearly, he listened, and the improvement in the overall workflow is drastic.

PROGRESS: Overall, I'm progressing quite well. I feel like my Thai is improving, and the native speakers I encounter are impressed with my understanding and ability. However, I need to clarify. High Speed Thai is not my only source for learning, and nor should it be. I have an iPad, and I have bought some fantastic apps and audio books. I think it's a huge mistake to expect that one program will give you everything you could ever possibly need. We each have different styles of learning, and we each need different things at different stages. High Speed Thai functions best as a superb base and hub for your other learning. I'm sure you will continually come back to it as you gain more knowledge and experience. I know I have. The reason? It's the most comprehensive and complete program I know of for teaching yourself the Thai language.

SUGGESTIONS: It's pretty obvious that the future of learning is in the mobile world. If the High Speed Thai program was made into an iOS app, I would absolutely buy it again on that platform simply for the added convenience. To be fair though, if you have a Microsoft Surface or similar, the program should work perfectly on your tablet straight out of the box. Lucky you!

Finally, I travelled alone to Thailand in 2013. I managed perfectly well with the knowledge I had gained from this program and from my various apps. I was able to get away from the other tourists, and see a side of Thailand which I wouldn't have otherwise been able to see. For that I am very grateful.

Good luck with your learning. I highly recommend the High Speed Thai program.

I would never buy anything from someone who makes such a pathetic attempt to market their product.

Excuse me DooTooBoo, and edwardandtubs,

I will reply to you once only because I have better things to do than justify my existence following the posting of a review. I am compelled to do this because I feel that it is unjust for my review to be seen as the work of someone else, and dismissed as "a pathetic attempt to market" the product. You have no evidence for your accusations, and I find them to be rude.

I request that the moderators of this forum delete the offending messages. Contact me personally if you wish. I have plenty of evidence for everything I have said, from my bank statement of the purchase of the program, and my emails to High Speed Thai, to my passport stamp for my first and only visit to Thailand.

I never made any outrageous claims with my review. I didn't say that the program would allow you to achieve Thai fluency in 30 days. I never claimed that it was better than having a Thai tutor, or living in Thailand. I said that it was the most comprehensive and complete program I KNOW OF for TEACHING YOURSELF the Thai language. If you know of a better one, tell me. I have Paiboon learning material, Pimsleur Thai, and many others. They're all excellent. They're all helping me achieve my goal of learning the language... and that IS my goal. Hence, I appreciate the vast amount of effort that has gone into building these programs. I get it. I'm currently constructing a yoga syllabus myself, complete with sanskrit text, translations & transliteration. It takes an enormous amount of time, particularly when it's just one person's work. As far as I know, the High Speed Thai program was put together by Vincent alone (except for the native speaker recordings). That commands my respect, admiration, and appreciation.

I don't know Vincent personally. I've never met him before. I don't have any affiliation with his business whatsoever. We've exchanged a handful of emails at most. Everything I wrote in my review is true. My experience with the product is MY experience with it. A review need not be loaded with criticism for it to be genuine. I'm not reviewing the product based on what I wish it could be. I'm reviewing the product based on what it is.

People have a sense of entitlement these days. They feel as though everything should be handed to them on a silver platter. Here's a tip: It's going to take a lot of effort over a long time, using many resources, and much interaction with native speakers to properly learn a language. The fact that the criticism of the course is directed at its format, not its content, speaks highly of the content. So you have to use Anki, a pdf reader, and a media player... Big deal. Producing an all-in-one piece of software rather than leveraging off pre-existing software would drive the costs up drastically. For DooTooBoo, if you want to learn additional grammar, David Smyth's text might be a good place to start. As I mentioned before, you are going to need many resources to learn Thai.

Your money will buy you a great program as it is. It shouldn't be expected that it will buy you a starting point for negotiations with the developer for features you would like to see. That's why I was so pleasantly surprised to see the inclusion of embedded links in the ebook. They are something I had politely suggested... which brings me to this crucial point. Positive motivation. I'm certain that my praise for this program is more likely to provide the developer with motivation to consider my suggestions over yours. Having said that, if I never see an iOS version, I'll still be happy with the product.

Finally, when I'm reading and speaking Thai, I get a huge buzz from it. The High Speed Thai program has played a significant role in making that possible. It was my first step in approaching the language, and after exposing myself to a selection of other materials, I've come back to it again. How could I be anything other than appreciative for it?

If you don’t have the money or free time to take a full-time course, but you are willing to put in the effort to ‘home study’, it is the best way I have come across to learn Thai, and I have tried a few! If you follow the e-book, even learning the vocabulary comes surprisingly easily, because you get so many chances to review and repeat the words in context, which makes it easier to remember them. The pace of learning is up to you, but I think it is best to set aside regular times for study, the more concentrated the better. I am up to lesson 24 in 8 months, and find what I have learned so far enables me to get my ideas across to non-English speakers, and that positive reinforcement spurs me on. I support my learning with Paiboon’s English-Thai app, so that I can increase my vocabulary every day, and I’m a big fan of

I have read and can understand some of the more critical reviews, the program could certainly be made more slick, it is a bit old-fashioned compared with some online methods which offer video, but the book learning suits me – I think different people have different preferred learning styles.

So, good value for the price, and excellent support from Vincent when I have encountered problems.

Looks like someone has created a few new accounts to plug their software.

How stupid do you think we look?

Or in Thai

Tur hen chan ngo, nak ruu ngai

เธอเห็นฉันโง่หนักหรือไง

Edited by FiftyTwo

• 2 weeks later...

Regarding the messages stating that I am creating fake reviews of my product, these claims are ridiculous and baseless. I have a folder full of feedback praising the program. I must have hundreds of emails thanking me. If I included it all on the website people would not read it all because there is literally so much of it.

These days when I receive an email from students with feedback on the program I ask them to post honest feedback online documenting their experiencing with the program. It is much better that feedback comes straight from the mouth of the user rather than being requoted by me.

I have sent a message to – prestburypark regarding his situation. Under normal circumstances requests like these are sorted in 48 hours. There is also a live support section on my website that is operational for 12 hours a day. You can also find my skype details on the website to contact me directly. I do get many emails every day and sometimes emails do go astray. You can see from much of the feedback on ThaiVisa that I am usually very responsive to requests for help. If you do not receive a response from me within 48 hours during Monday to Friday then something has gone wrong.

People talk about creating iOS applications etc etc. This is simply a massive undertaking. The program now leverages off existing applications and systems such as Anki, PDF, MP3 and Audio. All of these technologies should work on every major operating system.

I have actually spent the last 2 years developing a new integrated software system for learning languages. This means that all learning will be done in one program. I am still developing and testing this. This program can be used to teach any language. I may create an advanced Thai vocabulary course once it is finished but for the mean while HighSpeedThai will not be replaced because I know that the program does exactly what it claims to do. I have seen this repeated in student after student. If you put the time in you will learn quickly, efficiently and without confusion. The amount of content included in HighSpeedThai is immense. The program includes over 100 hours of audio and 1000+ pages of text. Can you even imagine how long it takes to check over this one time for errors with full concentration?

You can never make 100 percent of people happy for 100 percent of the time. If I make 95 percent happy that is fine. If you try to please that extra 5 percent you may well ruin the experience for the 95 percent. So no, the program is not perfect but it does do what it claims to do and you will find ample evidence of this if you look at the detailed reviews from people who have spent serious time with the program online.

Regards,

Vincent

Edited by vincentvand
  • Like 1

A good value product that attemps to do the job for which it was sold deserves positive feed back and personally HST has been that for me.

I am 60+ lived in T/land 3 years and have tried a couple of times & various methods to learn Thai without success.

Recently I decided to give HST a serious try ... result .... in just over 6 weeks I can now read Thai (slowly), understand how the tones are determined and some grammar. Thai writing is no longer a lot of squiggles. True I cannot understand much of what I read yet but given that I considered my brain was full and there was no room left for the Thai language I am very impressed.

As with learning anything new, time & dedication is a must, however if I can do then I feel anyone can!

P.S. Had a few queries operating the program but I have found the after sales service to be excellent.

• 2 weeks later...

To: [deleted as per forum rules]
Subject: RE: Feedback
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 02:31:14 +0000

Hi Vincent,
I will go ahead and post the feedback directly.
Re the tones, actually the table is meant to be printed out and used as an exercise to complete it correctly (like attached). In the end I only needed to do this twice while designing it. That made me learn it. I think the tone rules become quite straight forward when you realise so much can be eliminated from the mix and that a completely separate part of the overall learning is concerned with live and dead syllables and high and medium consonants (forget about low - they are all the rest). This was dealt with so well at the outset of your course.
Maybe your course could encourage students to create their own table - or perhaps there could be a set of anki cards asking which tone marks do what with which consonants and syllables.
To get to page 212 has taken me 20 days at roughly 90 mins a day on average so say, 30 hours (maybe a bit less). I have completed all the exercises including the anki backlog in doing so. Please note though, I have only encountered a handful of new words so far. However, I am learning to say them and use them properly and gaining huge confidence from it. I even try it out on my wife (who so far had pretty much given up with my Thai) and she is now starting to show support and encouragement.
Re the months, I learned them by desperately trying to create associations, daft though they may be. A crocodile in July, Macdonalds in January, muddy puddles in February, A friend's wife Tanya (Tanwa) in December, My tuna in June. Rubbish like that, but it worked.
Finally, I understand your note about trust but do feel free to use my comments in your communications if it helps.
Regards
Nick

Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 11:31:59 +1100
To:
Subject: Re: Feedback

Hi Nick,

Thanks so much for the feedback. It is nice to hear you are enjoying the program.

Thanks for table of tone rules. I thought long and hard about including this and decided not to. The reason being is because I felt that students should really try to become fluent with the rules at each step before they move on. And with a tone chart I was worried that users would depend on that too much rather than using their memory. And if they got to the end without becoming fluent at each stage I was worried that it would be very hard for them to become fluent with all the rules. Do you think this could be a problem?

Good work with remembering the months. You must have a good memory, I think they are one of the hardest things to memorize.

It would be really helpful for me and other is you could post this feedback directly on-line. People obviously are less trusting of feedback when it is re quoted by the product vendor.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/678970-highspeed-thai-quick-review/

You can post it in this thread. This is the latest thread about HighSpeedThai.

Also approximately how many hours have you taken to get to page 212?

Thanks again

On 27/02/2014 6:35 PM, Nick Johnson wrote:
Here is some feedback and note that I have proceeded to page 212 (vocabulary lesson 6 completed) before responding.
I have been living mainly in Thailand since 2005 and made several early attempts to learn Thai, all of which fizzled out because nothing really went deeper than short term memory. I was using books mainly (Thai for Beginners) and also picking up bits and pieces from Thai speakers. One of the things that really created a wall was the tone rules and word construction especially the vowels.
When I clicked through the advertisement on Thai Visa.com, I was curious to see if there was anything special about the process that would finally make learning Thai effective and interesting. What I saw in the demos and the description of how the course is structured was enough for me to part with the money and get started.
Sure enough the structure of the course started working for me immediately. One of the things that has cluttered previous attempts has been the transliteration of Thai words. This course is able to circumvent this very neatly by concentrating on teaching the reading and associated Thai spoken words/sounds without trying to burden the student with learning what the words/sounds mean until they have built up a reasonable level of competence first. Now, for the first time, I visualize the Thai word when I am responding to the course (and not some Romanised representation). This is fantastic after less than 4 weeks! It only takes a little extra patience at the start, but it is more interesting anyway.
I also endorse the use of the mnemonics for memorizing High and Mid consonants and also the tone rules for low consonants. The dafter the mnemonic, the more effective eh? I then went and created a table of my own to help summarise the tone rules (which I attach). Maybe the course should include something like that?
Anyway, I am actually enjoying it so well done! As voiced by others, I hope you are being well recompensed for the obvious hard work designing the course. I will certainly recommend to others.
Thanks,
Nick Johnson
B.t.w. - I can even recite the months now!

post-153591-0-33645700-1393558307_thumb.

• 5 months later...

Hi Everyone,

I don't bother to post on forums, normally, but Vincent sent me a link after I emailed him some feedback.
I'm surprised to the point of a snigger, by the comments I've read.
Clearly some people have difficutly learning, and maybe their frustration and lack of concentration leads them to finding faults with this, that and the other, and any possible aspect of the product they can think of. TV has a lot to answer for these days. smile.png

No body can learn it for you guys, there will never be an App that actually uploads the language into your brain.
If you are serious about learning the language, the high HighSpeedThai course makes it as easy as possible. I can't imagine a better course.
If you don't learn to speak Thai with this course, just give up, it aint gonna happen.
Stop moaning about shit and just get on with it. Put the time in, keep at it and, you'll get there.
I think it takes about 2 years to complete this course and know it inside out. Comfortably understanding all of the dialogue (as you hear it)in the reading (fast) sections and reading Thai at a smooth slow talking speed. To achieve this means to be listening to those MP3s for a few hours every day. In the car if you drive, sitting on a buss, walking, falling asleep, pottering about the house, whatever!
And if you have all of the language in this course, well learned and instantly accessable to you in conversation, I think you will be speaking Thai pretty well.
It's not easy to get to conversation level in a new language, Especially english speakers learning an asian language, and if you can do it in two years you are doing very well.
I have a Korean girlfriend and she came here to improve her english. We have a lot of Brazillians and Spanish here in Ireland too, to learn english.
I think it takes years to get comfortable with a language and that involves spending some time immersed in it, living with the language.
If you can try to approach this condition without living in the foreign country, it involves listening to the MP3s as much as possible and speaking along with them as much as possible.
One Irish guy said to me about how he learned French. He spent 6 years learning it in ireland, in secondary school and in college, and he was pretty good, but he learned more in the six months living in France than he did in the six years living in Ireland. He explained that it was the fact that the language was just always in the background even if he wasn't paying attention or understanding it, it was sinking in.
I speak to lots of different people, about this and I've heard the same thing so many times.
"When you are listening to the language for long enough, you just start to understand and then you just start to speak".

Here is the email I sent to Vincent.

Hi Vincent,> I'm just going for a sleep now so I won't write much now. > Just to say that I recon I can beat those reviews no bother. > I'm just finishing lesson 33> I get a lot of ear time and practice each lesson a lot because I drive a lot. I'm very lucky in this way. I can listen for endless hours and offen I play it beside me while I sleep. It continues non stop. And as I wake up I find myself listening and understanding.> I was in Thaikan for the first two weeks in June and I used it a lot. It was fantastic. A friend would say something naturally to me in Thai. Like> ไปไหม> Or ปิดไฟ> Immediately I would say 'what?, not being used to instantly processing it as Thai language and not English.> She would repeat it, and I would get it the second time.> > I met a group of Thai girls here in Dublin and clicked with one of them. We exchanged numbers and text messaged each other.> Here is a screen shot of that.[attachment=280023:IMG_3079.PNG][attachment=280024:IMG_3080.PNG]> > Anyway.> The course is absolutely amazing, you did the most amazing job making it.> It's colossal, I can't get my head around how much you put into it.> > > I'm gonna set my mp3 s. on play now from lesson 29 and fall asleep. > By the time I wake up It'll be up to lesson 33 maybe.> > Take care>I've used other language learning courses.I bought the Full Spanish course which includud 3 hardback books and a heap of Cassettes, back in 1995 (£200)I've used Pimsleur (Thai) for which only a Phase One is available.and I've used Linguaphone Thai (the introduction course)I actually threw the linguaphone Thai course in the bin, because I wouldn't even give it to someone.Pimsleur CDs are good, but it's such a small course and it doesn't teach you reading Thai.The HighSpeedThai course is in a league of it's own. The other two are not really a serious or an honest attempt to teach the language. Just a product created by a company for profit.I have no doubt that Vincent didn't just create HighSpeedThai out of the goodness of his heart and doesn't care if he turns a profit. But it is very clear that he has made a very serious effort toteach the language to any one willing to put in the work.For example.You will notice when learning Thai that one of the difficult aspects of it is in that some words sound very alike.เริ่ม   Begin  (falling tone)เพิ่ม   Add   (falling tone)เพิ่ง    Just; recently  (falling tone)It can be confusing.So when you come accros one of these words, maybe in the reading excercise (as you listen or read)You might feel confused and try to recall if there is another word that sounds similar.You may then think to yourself to try to clarify the different words in your head.You may stop to go back and search out the other word to compare them and make sure you know the differance.But if you just let it play, or read on.. Low and behold, in the very next sentence, appears the other word.You are presented with both words to help you with the learning of otherwise confusing elements.So clearly, Vincent understands a great deal about what it takes to learn a language, and actually cares deeply about the efectiveness of his program unlike some of the bigger companies.I was only up to lesson 30 before my last trip to Thailand, which was the frst two weeks in June,and I had a lot of fun with the language.I had to spend some more time on lesson 27,28,& 29 after I got back, before I went on.I think it is important to keep refressing previous lessons.I like to be able to understand all of the Reading MP3s in slow and fast before progressing.It gives me great satisfaction to achieve this and the reasurance that when I finish the course, my Thai will be quite good.This course has more than enough in terms of content and various methods to learn this language. It's a God send for those of us who are determined to learn it.It's not easy getting used to the different way that Thia people communicate. Their expressions and language structure is so different, but this course covers these aspects very well.The money I paid for this course was peanuts compared with what I got from it so far, and I'm only on lesson 33.  7 more lessons to go and then the movie clips.There is a very good Free  iphone dictionary App and website called. thai-language and thai-language.comThis is all I need apart from the HighSpeedThai, for the moment.After I finish the course I will be watching Thai movies and docomentaries and as Vincent advised, saving them to MP3. to play over and over again.In short; If you want to learn Thai, get this course. It's well worth it!PatPS. If anyone thinks this is a faked review, Here's my email [deleted]

post-218524-0-44923200-1408532317_thumb.

post-218524-0-80608000-1408532328_thumb.

Hi guys,
I'm going to lock this thread, as I believe that it's contravening the following board rule:

12) You will not spam in any way, shape or form, through mail, PM, forum post, or any other method. Thaivisa.com considers any method of actively, or passively promoting a commercial entity, that you have an interest in, including websites or personal blogs, and is not a sponsor, as spamming. (Including third parties acting on your behalf.) This is to ensure the integrity of reviews, and advice given to/by our members. Spamming is using the forums to advertise or promote a business for commercial gain.

We allow discussion regarding products and services which can assist people with learning Thai, but I'll be straight up, I believe that some of the posts in this thread are of a commercial nature, rather than legitimate reviews from "normal" members.

@ HighSpeedThai promoters - If you would like to discuss becoming a sponsor of the forum, you can check out the below page:

http://marketing.thaivisa.com/

If you believe that I've unfairly closed this thread, please feel free to either pm me directly, or e-mail [email protected]

Thanks,
SlyAnimal

• Like 1