Identify this snake

DD13

Yep the snake in the OP was a brown kukri snake.

Harmless it is true. But If I wasn't sure and suspected that it was the Malayan viper, the death would have been swift. The Malayan viper is known for staying put and giving no warning and striking aggressively. With all the kids around my place I would not allow it to find a place to stay.

Harmless it is true. But If I wasn't sure and suspected that it was the Malayan viper, the death would have been swift. The Malayan viper is known for staying put and giving no warning and striking aggressively. With all the kids around my place I would not allow it to find a place to stay.

Thank you

Thank you

http://www.thailandsnakes.com/non-venomous/brown-kukri-snake-non-venomous-not-dangerous/

I just removed a green pit viper from our rear balcony yesterday, let it go in the jungle nearby.

They will be back, or his offspring as lots about here.

Also found, for the second time, a cobra skin at the rear door, lives under the house by the looks, and he is about 2 inches across the belly, not circumference, just the belly, so big boy.

Not sure I want to come across him, but most I have no problem with, even a banded krait out the front of the house months ago.

The snake above in second pic, while not deadly is very very aggressive. Stooped our car beside one recently and he started to attack the tyre repeatedly, then got up into the engine compartment and locked itself in.