Surin - Car rental?

kunash

Surin Car Rental.

PEACE OF MIND Tel: 081-0704750 We Provide: * Fully Insured Car Hire. * Lowest car hire rates.hot.gif * Daily,Weekly or Monthly Rental. * Special Long Term Leasing rental rates are also available. * English & Thai speaking stuff. * Special long term rental Rates are also available. * All Our Hire Rates Include Personal Accident Insurance. * Shuttle service from your hotel. * Free Delivery and Pickup within Buriram City area. * Delivery to Surin province. * Airport Transfer service, BFV / Buriram – Bangkok. * “GARMIN” Sat-Nav with Big & clear 4.3″ screen is available. Rental rate is 150 baht/day. Maximum is 2,000 baht.

Cars:

1. Nissan Navara King Cab. Diesel 2.5L. Manual.Calibre SE 6MT Model, ABS.

1-2 days 1500b / day.

3-10 days 1200b / day.

11-19 days 1100b / day.

20-27 days 950b / day.

28-35 days 850b / day.

36-45 days 800b / day.

46 days up 750b / day.

Lived/visited Surin for the last decade. LOCAL opportunities for car hire have all been mentioned previously. I don't know of any more. There was a guy renting out his MU7 but think that's now gone down the Swanny.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by DILLIGAD

Lived/visited Surin for the last decade. LOCAL opportunities for car hire have all been mentioned previously. I don't know of any more. There was a guy renting out his MU7 but think that's now gone down the Swanny.

Someody that does not know the different between Surin/Phucket and Mueang Surin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mueang_Surin_District

Someody that does not know the different between Surin/Phucket and Mueang Surin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mueang_Surin_District

Good point.,I still haven't found the beach! : )

Yer his wife gambled it away whilst he was in the UK..