Thaksin: 'I am Yingluck's caddie’

webfact

So Thaksin confirms that his sister, the PM/DM is taking advice from a convicted criminal fugitive on matters to do with running the country.

Presumably their are no Thai laws prohibiting either the PM,DM or any other ministers taking advice from a fugitive criminal.

Most would see this as morally and ethically wrong, if not against the law.

But, TiT - and PTP.

How about the cabinet meetings she didn't sit in so he just skyped his instructions directly to the ministers.

He forgot to take the golfer with him.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To continue with the golfing jargon, Thaksin is far more like a gopher than a caddy. An omnipresent rodent that scuttles around underground and in the shadows, it disturbs and can even destroy the course to the detriment of all other players. Very difficult to eradicate and can even lead opponents to become mentally disturbed trying to get rid of them as demonstrated in Caddyshack.

Brilliant analogy.

if you look at what a caddie does for a golf pro, he/she is pretty much in charge of the course. "walking" the yardages, laying out the shot suggestions for the golfer to hit. Even pick out clubs for the golfer to use before being asked to.

most caddies on the pro tour are pretty damn good themselves.

all caddies are golfers, but not all golfers are caddies.

Look at it this way, who is more important.

Thaksin also discussed his plan to help overseas Thais start their own Thai restaurant businesses.

He'll design the menu:

Today special "Som nam Na" with a bit of "Mai Pen Rai".

1 "Up to you " on the house

This restaurant scam has money laundering written all over it.

• Like 2

Thai restaurants in Norway? Most Thaifood is banned (not clean enough), but they have Vietnamese seafood.

Sorry complete BS. Norway is full of epic Thai restaurants serving epic Thai food.

I believe Chalerm is actually the caddie. A Golfer thinks, the caddie drinks ;)

So on top of it all he now insults the intelligence of every Thai with the pretence that every Thai has clearly seen through long ago. This guy is not as clever as I thought he must once have been.

Thaksin is a poor caddy, he keep fumbling Yinglucks balls and putting her in the rough, and its only the 10th hole!

PS: I have notice when ever thing are going well Thaksin says I am running the show, but when it turns bad he say, no I just advise, Yingluck runs the show.

Not to forget the classic fallback-option, that when his thinking or orders turn out to be a bust, he blames poor advice from his aides ...

It's never himself, who made a mistake or is to blame, just not possible or admissible, is it ? blink.png

and how come someone who's quit politics forever, several years ago, still has aides to help him, is someone perhaps telling 'porkies' ? wink.png

• Like 1

Thaksin also discussed his plan to help overseas Thais start their own Thai restaurant businesses.

He'll design the menu:

Today special "Som nam Na" with a bit of "Mai Pen Rai".

1 "Up to you " on the house

This restaurant scam has money laundering written all over it.

- So how does this help the Thai economy at home? How does it help to reduce the income gap of the Thais at home? How does it help to gain infrastructure developments at home? etc...

- What does the paymaster know about the restaurant business?

Bit of a convoluted way to express your hatred for a person you've probably never met, isn't it? Even if you have met him I'd still say you've got issues.

You would be shocked if you knew what some of the TV members thought of you, Calgarry, convoluted is not the word ! cheesy.gifclap2.gif