How early can I extend Ed Visa?

I currently have an Education Visa to study Thai language therefore have to extend it at immigration every 90 days. I am due to travel back to the UK on 7th April returning to Bangkok on 22nd of April. I have worked out that my visa will be due to expire on 24th April.

My question is, how far in advance can I renew the visa? Is this something I can do before flying back to the UK on the 7th & if not will immigration let me back in the country with only a day or two left before my visa expires?

Really appreciate advice anyone can give me on this.

Well if you have for 12 month curse and all ready have the approved from the M.O.E (i think you have)

Then your school all ready have all the paper for that year, as the school don´t send paper to M.O.E every 90 days, because they all ready have it.

Well that true for the 2 school i use for now. so i think that "normal" ??

So the school can give your you paper in like 10-20-30 min time if need to and IF there is a manager at the school that day, that permit to sign the school paper work.

If i tell my school to give me paper it take normally 2 day for the school, if i need a rush on it, they do it when i am there for class, and all paper is ready after class.

At the Immigration i go there like 26-28 days before, so i am sure every thing is good.

Last time at Bangkok Immigration Chaengwattana Rd. I was told it change from 30 days before to 45 days Now

I have not check if that correct, as 26-28 is okay for me.