Protesters in Bangkok rise to Suthep's call

webfact

Somtam ... I sincerely doubt that your claims of 2k THB are true/accurate.

Seeing this, my adult Thai son just called 3 close friends in Bangkok who are all very opposed to this regime and all have attended the current rallies, they all said they have been paid nothing to attend and they are unaware of any discussion at all about payment to attend, and more to the point they have all attended because of their beliefs not because of some possibility of payment to attend.

Somtam, share some credible details of your claim of 2,000Baht payments.

2.000baht a day utter bollo-x if it were true they would be eating at some very nice restaurants in bkk.my wife is spending money too be there...a troll post i fear.for which i have bit..the fool that i am...w00t.gif

My wife goes there and a couple of my staff.

no one get any money. For 2000 Baht per day I would have to close the company, because all would be there at the demonstrations for a 60K per month.

And say they have 20.000 people (very low estimation) x 2000=40 Million per day without food.

Don't be so logical the reds must blame an invisible hand

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I can prove it. I appreciate you calling me a liar, but I stand by what the neighbour said, what my wife said and what the villagers are gossiping about.

This "liar" will insist that most of that crowd is bought and paid for. The reds did it and there are articles on it.

I believe you heard what you said you heard but, did you ever stop to think that maybe your neighbors said what they said to discredit the current protests. It wouldn't be the first time in World history that someone lied about someone else to discredit them. You have to consider the source and the motives of the source when it is just 'someone saying'. There was video proof of the Red Shirts being paid so we didn't have to consider the source. Surely government agents and Red spies will get video if daily payments are being made. I'm not calling you a liar and you were right to post what you heard your neighbors say but I will wait for a better source than 'what your neighbors said'.

• Like 1

Seeing this, my adult Thai son just called 3 close friends in Bangkok who are all very opposed to this regime and all have attended the current rallies, they all said they have been paid nothing to attend and they are unaware of any discussion at all about payment to attend, and more to the point they have all attended because of their beliefs not because of some possibility of payment to attend.

2.000baht a day utter bollo-x if it were true they would be eating at some very nice restaurants in bkk.my wife is spending money too be there...a troll post i fear.for which i have bit..the fool that i am...w00t.gif
People i know that are going don't get paid unlike the red rent a mob who are always supplied with money and busses. This is truly a peoples protest not a bought mob like before.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

I don't know if these particular demonstrators are being paid or not, but recall there are also many urban red shirts that joined the 2010 protests (& subsequent protests) who wouldn't think of receiving money for it and didn't see others receiving payment either. Many on here would probably discount their testimony on the basis that, even if that were true, the people that came in from rural areas were nevertheless paid. So why should we take the people that Robblok etc know* who aren't being paid as evidence that people brought in by the Democrats from the south aren't receiving anything? As I say, I don't know if they are or not, but it's common for people brought in from rural areas to receive at least some sort of stipend, but of course that doesn't necessarily mean they don't also believe in what they're protesting for.

*Presumptive here, but I'm guessing they're from an urban area?

Valid point...The urban commie Red Shirts (1500-5000) don't need payment.

So if we compare our well-off wifes and staff from Bangkok with the rural Red Shirts, we compare different things.

But I doubt full scale payment, as the Democrats simply don't have the funds, it is a relative poor party.

If some southern people who support the cause but are a bit lazy, are motivated with some cash...I don't know.

Have to agree with Alongkorn's proposal here - is there finally a prominent Democrat with some sense? Let the senate revise the bill so that it reverts to its original provision of amnesty for ordinary protesters only, excluding leaders and Thaksin. There's cross-party support for this and it'll also mean that the government can't resubmit it after 180 days so it won't matter if Yingluck is insincere about PT's intentions. If he manages to pull it off, he'll surely win support from people who're willing to compromise and listen to reason. A victory for society as a whole.

Of course, even if that were to happen, it'd only result in a postponement of the govt's efforts to bring back Thaksin. But they'll do it as they should have done originally (from a politically effective POV, rather than my own), by amending the constitution. Thaksin's return is always the endgame here, but I still think if he were to stay quiet for a few years and do his best behind the scenes to capacitate a competent government, he could probably come back with a minimum of fuss, in say, 2017. In general, the Thai tradition is to forgive and forget - arguably part of the problem, of course - but Thaksin won't allow that process to happen by continually trying to ensure he remains in the public eye. I guess from his perspective, he thinks that's necessary because if people forget about him, PT won't get elected, and he'd have no chance of any sort of amnesty in the near future. But polls a year ago were showing Yingluck was more popular than he was, so PT could probably have two terms at least without his prescence being necessary, esp. given the perennial unpopularity & ineptitude of the Democrats. Jury's out on whether Thaksin coming back would result in a more competent, less corrupt, government. Some say that he's responsible for the few competent ministers: Chaturon, Pongthep, Chatchart etc, and that it's Yingluck and party advisors who've been responsible for a succession of imbeciles and incompetents in key posts. Others say that Thaksin shot himself in the foot, there were plenty of smart people ready to join the government, but Thaksin turned them away in order to reward old favourites and party stalwarts.

In any case, still think he'll be destroyed by his own hubris in the end...

thanks for this insight. Well summed up mate.

First of its proven the reds were paid.

No proof any of these guys who are hard working people and students not rice farmers intent on burning the city.

Also you have to look at how the protest were organised, the reds were centrally organised. This time there is not really a central organisation its many groups coming together to protest against the breakdown of law. There is no central paymaster urging them on and probably after this bill is gone they will stop and not try to bring down the government. Because they are not all democrat supporters, they just want justice and no central paymaster is paying them to do so. If there was a central paymaster he would want a lot more for his money then just destroying this bill.

So it's proven that *all* of the reds were paid? Wasn't aware of that, you'll have to tell my friends in Saphan Kwai where they should go to demand their cheques, because they haven't received a dime. I think it's fairly clear that many rural reds received a basic stipend, but, as I say, that doesn't mean they didn't believe in what they were protesting. In fact I'm pretty sure they did in most cases. If it was all about money, as some people continue to claim (does a thread go by without a comment about a red doing something or other for 500 baht? I've begun to think this says more about their own thinking than it does red shirts), we wouldn't even be talking about this now. The conflict is caused by people believing in things too strongly, not by people not caring and doing things because they're paid 500 baht. I say *too strongly* because as Pravit said in his article the other day, I think people have become overinvested in personalities, which has obscured their ability to see what what's really at stake. For example: I've spoken to people who claim to believe in democracy, yet believe democracy involves strongly supporting either Thaksin or Abhisit, when I believe democracy requires neither...

Can't help but read a fair amount of prejudice in yr second paragraph. So rice farmers are set on anarchy and aren't 'hard working', whilst the urban dwellers, students and office types, are all ideal citizens? Pay their taxes and believe in *real* democracy? Anyway, I really haven't looked into the social stratas involved in these protests other than what I've read here on TV, but I know that the majority involved in the Lumpini protests were rural, and if there are a significant amount of protesters and the Democrats are involved, it'd be very, very, surprising if they haven't bussed any in from the South. In which case, it's absolutely no different to when PT networks bring people into BKK for red shirt protests - people from urban areas usually showed up at the red shirt protests in the evening, swelling the numbers significantly. Suthep coordinating protesters isn't any different to whoever Thaksin has had bringing people in. And I'll say, again, just because they were mobilized by political party figures doesn't necessarily imply they don't believe in whatever they're protesting, in this case, according to you for "justice".

I'd also say that during the 2010 protests, the few red shirts involved in arson were likely not rice farmers, as far as the evidence I've seen goes, they were slum dwellers or in the case of the people that Jeff Savage was hanging out with who went to Channel 3, they were based in Pattaya.

Edited by Emptyset

No proof any of these guys who are hard working people and students not rice farmers intent on burning the city.

Also you have to look at how the protest were organised, the reds were centrally organised. This time there is not really a central organisation its many groups coming together to protest against the breakdown of law. There is no central paymaster urging them on and probably after this bill is gone they will stop and not try to bring down the government. Because they are not all democrat supporters, they just want justice and no central paymaster is paying them to do so. If there was a central paymaster he would want a lot more for his money then just destroying this bill.

So it's proven that *all* of the reds were paid? Wasn't aware of that, you'll have to tell my friends in Saphan Kwai where they should go to demand their cheques, because they haven't received a dime. I think it's fairly clear that many rural reds received a basic stipend, but, as I say, that doesn't mean they didn't believe in what they were protesting. In fact I'm pretty sure they did in most cases. If it was all about money, as some people continue to claim (does a thread go by without a comment about a red doing something or other for 500 baht? I've begun to think this says more about their own thinking than it does red shirts), we wouldn't even be talking about this now. The conflict is caused by people believing in things too strongly, not by people not caring and doing things because they're paid 500 baht. I say *too strongly* because as Pravit said in his article the other day, I think people have become overinvested in personalitie, which has obscured their ability to see what what's really at stake. For example: I've spoken to people who believe in democracy, yet believe democracy involves strongly supporting either Thaksin or Abhisit, when I believe democracy requires neither...

Can't help but read a fair amount of prejudice in yr second paragraph. So rice farmers are set on anarchy and aren't 'hard working', whilst the urban dwellers, students and office types, are all ideal citizens? Pay their taxes and believe in real democracy? Anyway, I really haven't looked into the social stratas involved in these protests other than what I've read here on TV, but I know that the majority involved in the Lumpini protests were rural, and if there are a significant amount of protesters and the Democrats are involved, it'd be very, very, surprising if they haven't bussed any in from the South. In which case, it's absolutely no different to when PT networks bring people into BKK for red shirt protests - people from urban areas usually showed up at the red shirt protests in the evening, swelling the protests significantly. Suthep coordinating protesters isn't any different to whoever Thaksin has had bringing people in. And I'll say, again, just because they were mobilized by political party figures doesn't necessarily imply they don't believe in whatever they're protesting, in this case, according to you "justice".

I'd also say that during the 2010 protests, the few red shirts involved in arson were likely not rice farmers, as far as the evidence I've seen goes, they were slum dwellers or in the case of the people that Jeff Savage was hanging out with who went to Channel 3, they were based in Pattaya.

I stopped reading at the first sentence.

With the *all* it get ridiculous.....

• Like 1

In the clip from Tuesday night, MP Prasit Chaisrisa was seen telling a pro-Pheu Thai audience that the government's decision to back down was meant to convince the anti-amnesty demonstrators to go home, before the efforts to push the bill through are renewed.

I guess that guy qualifies for thaksin-not-that-question.jpg

My wife goes there and a couple of my staff.

no one get any money. For 2000 Baht per day I would have to close the company, because all would be there at the demonstrations for a 60K per month.

And say they have 20.000 people (very low estimation) x 2000=40 Million per day without food.

Don't be so logical the reds must blame an invisible hand

If there would be a super rich invisible hand, that can easily spend a few billions, why would it waste the money on demonstrators with unknown results, if it could just buy MPs cheaper and with guaranteed results.

Or why would the invisible hand spend money easily now, but was too stinky to pay at the election for some serious vote buying?

I think that "invisible hand" hand theory is just too unbelievable. While the visible hand from Dubai is proofed.

UPDATE:

Yingluck urges protesters to maintain law and order
BANGKOK, 7 November 2013 (NNT) - Prime Minister and Defense Minister Yingluck Shinawatra has urged protesters to maintain law and order during their demonstrations - emphasizing that the government will, indeed, accept the Senate’s final verdict on the amnesty bill.
Ms. Yingluck responded to the Democrat Party’s contentious remarks over the amnesty bill by stating that the government has made its stance not to overrule opposition opinions with majority votes, but is in fact ready and willing to take into account the general public’s views.
Furthermore, whatever the outcome, Prime Minister Yingluck has made it clear that the government will accept the Senate’s final verdict on the amnesty bill. The premier, therefore, would like to urge all protesters to maintain peace and refrain from cordoning off roads.
nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2013-11-07 footer_n.gif

So it's proven that *all* of the reds were paid? Wasn't aware of that, you'll have to tell my friends in Saphan Kwai where they should go to demand their cheques, because they haven't received a dime. I think it's fairly clear that many rural reds received a basic stipend, but, as I say, that doesn't mean they didn't believe in what they were protesting. In fact I'm pretty sure they did in most cases. If it was all about money, as some people continue to claim (does a thread go by without a comment about a red doing something or other for 500 baht? I've begun to think this says more about their own thinking than it does red shirts), we wouldn't even be talking about this now. The conflict is caused by people believing in things too strongly, not by people not caring and doing things because they're paid 500 baht. I say *too strongly* because as Pravit said in his article the other day, I think people have become overinvested in personalitie, which has obscured their ability to see what what's really at stake. For example: I've spoken to people who believe in democracy, yet believe democracy involves strongly supporting either Thaksin or Abhisit, when I believe democracy requires neither...

Can't help but read a fair amount of prejudice in yr second paragraph. So rice farmers are set on anarchy and aren't 'hard working', whilst the urban dwellers, students and office types, are all ideal citizens? Pay their taxes and believe in real democracy? Anyway, I really haven't looked into the social stratas involved in these protests other than what I've read here on TV, but I know that the majority involved in the Lumpini protests were rural, and if there are a significant amount of protesters and the Democrats are involved, it'd be very, very, surprising if they haven't bussed any in from the South. In which case, it's absolutely no different to when PT networks bring people into BKK for red shirt protests - people from urban areas usually showed up at the red shirt protests in the evening, swelling the protests significantly. Suthep coordinating protesters isn't any different to whoever Thaksin has had bringing people in. And I'll say, again, just because they were mobilized by political party figures doesn't necessarily imply they don't believe in whatever they're protesting, in this case, according to you "justice".

I stopped reading at the first sentence.

With the *all* it get ridiculous.....

If he'd said 'it's proven some red shirts were paid', I would've agreed. But he didn't, he simply said 'red shirts', so I assumed that to mean the red shirts as a whole. Of course, I wouldn't say it were outright proven that all rural red shirts were paid, but I do think there's evidence there was certainly transport money provided, and probably a small stipend to many rural protesters. And as I've said, I don't think that means that they didn't know, or believe in, what they were protesting for. Remember how upset the remaining red shirts were on May 19th 2010, after Nattawud et al announced they were giving up the game? Mostly women from rural areas... you're not going to tell me that they evinced that amount of emotion simply because they were receiving 500 baht or similar per day?

That's why I say if I found out that anti-amnesty supporters from the South were receiving 300 baht per day stipend whilst they were at the protests, I wouldn't automatically assume that a small amount of money being involved means they don't believe in what they're protesting. It's a slur on them & rural protesters in general to suggest such imo. That doesn't necessarily mean they're right about what they're protesting either, though, of course.

Edited by Emptyset

UPDATE:

BANGKOK, 7 November 2013 (NNT) - Prime Minister and Defense Minister Yingluck Shinawatra has urged protesters to maintain law and order during their demonstrations - emphasizing that the government will, indeed, accept the Senate’s final verdict on the amnesty bill.
Ms. Yingluck responded to the Democrat Party’s contentious remarks over the amnesty bill by stating that the government has made its stance not to overrule opposition opinions with majority votes, but is in fact ready and willing to take into account the general public’s views.
Furthermore, whatever the outcome, Prime Minister Yingluck has made it clear that the government will accept the Senate’s final verdict on the amnesty bill. The premier, therefore, would like to urge all protesters to maintain peace and refrain from cordoning off roads.
nntlogo.jpg

"Ms. Yingluck responded to the Democrat Party’s contentious remarks over the amnesty bill by stating that the government has made its stance not to overrule opposition opinions with majority votes, but is in fact ready and willing to take into account the general public’s views."

If I recall right, they just overruled the opposition on the 2nd and 3rd reading.

Methink Yingluck gets a bit nervous.....also the rumors with the 2 airplanes on standby (why 2? 1 for the clothes??)

Madame PM/DM says "her" government respect and honour the law. Very reassuring to hear this.

So we can expect her to fully answer the Ombudsman's outstanding questions on the illegal issuing of a new Thai passport to her criminal fugitive brother ? To immediately cancel this illegal passport, and take full responsibility for the issuing ?

Maybe she will also instigate extradition proceeding so the criminal fugitive can be returned, serve his sentence and face the numerous other outstanding criminal charges against him ?

I'm not holding my breadth.

• Like 1

Wish I can prove it. I appreciate you calling me a liar, but I stand by what the neighbour said, what my wife said and what the villagers are gossiping about.

This "liar" will insist that most of that crowd is bought and paid for. The reds did it and there are articles on it.

I believe you heard what you said you heard but, did you ever stop to think that maybe your neighbors said what they said to discredit the current protests. It wouldn't be the first time in World history that someone lied about someone else to discredit them. You have to consider the source and the motives of the source when it is just 'someone saying'. There was video proof of the Red Shirts being paid so we didn't have to consider the source. Surely government agents and Red spies will get video if daily payments are being made. I'm not calling you a liar and you were right to post what you heard your neighbors say but I will wait for a better source than 'what your neighbors said'.

There is video proof that some reds received money for transport which was never denied, so far as I know (certainly not when I asked them about it anyway). Yet some reds at the protests were purportedly paid on a daily basis and I haven't seen video proof of that, but it doesn't mean it didn't happen. As I've said on other posts on this thread, it wouldn't surprise me if a small stipend (200 - 500 baht) were paid to the red shirts from rural areas in 2010, and neither would it surprise me if some protesters were being mobilized by Democrat canvassers during these protests and receiving similar amounts. Either way, doesn't invalidate the protest as a whole.

So it's proven that *all* of the reds were paid? Wasn't aware of that, you'll have to tell my friends in Saphan Kwai where they should go to demand their cheques, because they haven't received a dime. I think it's fairly clear that many rural reds received a basic stipend, but, as I say, that doesn't mean they didn't believe in what they were protesting. In fact I'm pretty sure they did in most cases. If it was all about money, as some people continue to claim (does a thread go by without a comment about a red doing something or other for 500 baht? I've begun to think this says more about their own thinking than it does red shirts), we wouldn't even be talking about this now. The conflict is caused by people believing in things too strongly, not by people not caring and doing things because they're paid 500 baht. I say *too strongly* because as Pravit said in his article the other day, I think people have become overinvested in personalities, which has obscured their ability to see what what's really at stake. For example: I've spoken to people who claim to believe in democracy, yet believe democracy involves strongly supporting either Thaksin or Abhisit, when I believe democracy requires neither...

Can't help but read a fair amount of prejudice in yr second paragraph. So rice farmers are set on anarchy and aren't 'hard working', whilst the urban dwellers, students and office types, are all ideal citizens? Pay their taxes and believe in *real* democracy? Anyway, I really haven't looked into the social stratas involved in these protests other than what I've read here on TV, but I know that the majority involved in the Lumpini protests were rural, and if there are a significant amount of protesters and the Democrats are involved, it'd be very, very, surprising if they haven't bussed any in from the South. In which case, it's absolutely no different to when PT networks bring people into BKK for red shirt protests - people from urban areas usually showed up at the red shirt protests in the evening, swelling the numbers significantly. Suthep coordinating protesters isn't any different to whoever Thaksin has had bringing people in. And I'll say, again, just because they were mobilized by political party figures doesn't necessarily imply they don't believe in whatever they're protesting, in this case, according to you for "justice".

Let the facts speak for itself id say, video proof of reds being paid (does not mean each and every one of them)

Video proof of reds burning down BKK and causing loads of trouble (haven't seen that at these protests) so its not prejudice its facts. The whole of the demonstrations are totally different.

I do agree with one of the things you are saying just get an amnesty and leave the leaders out of it this way they can't try to bring this amnesty up again without passing the senate.

Anyway the people now protesting are the guys paying the bills not the ones receiving the handouts. The people I know that are protesting are hardworking people who pay taxes and hate to see their money being spend on corruption (if Taksin gets his money back they would have to pay it)

• Like 1

UPDATE:

nntlogo.jpg

So don't do like the red mob, who blocked the central business district for a couple of months and ended up burning down half of the city!!sad.png

Unlike 3 years ago, this time the protesters actually have a political purpose with their protest, they are not just a "mob for rent"!!

The money involved in this is astounding.

Two of my neighbours are paid 2000THB per day to attend this fiasco in BKK. 2000thb!!!!!!!bah.gif

Wonder how many would show up if no money was paid and they went because they BELIEVED in this cause?

So you are the one who feeds the public with false information.

No one is being paid to protest in BKK, these aren't the red-shirts, the spices in the SomTam might have confused your brain….

UPDATE:

nntlogo.jpg

So don't do like the red mob, who blocked the central business district for a couple of months and ended up burning down half of the city!!sad.png

Unlike 3 years ago, this time the protesters actually have a political purpose with their protest, they are not just a "mob for rent"!!

well 3 years ago the protesters had a also a political purpose: early elections, bring back their dictator.

In reality since I am Farang I don't care if the Thais protest into eternity. But coming from a democracy I find this a joke. Each side has a beef I agree. So what the Thais are doing is metaphorically holding a gun to each others head and saying ' Do it my way "

In a democracy that only works for a small about of time and then both sided ( god forbid) have to come together and COMPROMISE. This cannot be a war of who loses face first.

In a nutshell I say to the protesters now " where are your children" and what are you teaching them. If you keep this up you will destroy their future.

You have lost your way on protesting and are all bound up in Emotion and not reality. Difference of opinion is the cause of this . Do you run your marriage this way. Is this the way you conduct yourself at work. Is this the way you want your young child to see you.

Where is the love of your country . There is a crack in the fabric of society here in Thailand and everyone and I mean everyone must come together and solve this problem otherwise it will completely tear apart the fabric of your society and leave many in its dust .

Its time to make amens with everyone RED SHIRTS YELLOW SHIRTS THAILAND and any other faction that is fulling this fire.

Don't do it for any other reason but for your children the love of Family and your Country

I cry for you

Edited by realenglish1
  • Like 1

I don't get it. The vote was 310:0 - this, for me as a born Swiss, says it all! 

310:0 but there are 500 eligible voting MP's. The government have the majority so they will win ANY vote. The others declined to vote due to irregularities in the previous discussions. The end vote was called at 4am because the supposed nonpartisan house speaker refused to adjourn the meeting until the next day.

Sent from my phone with the app thingy.

Govt told to withdraw amnesty bill by 6pm Monday

By English News

13837916346756.jpg

BANGKOK, Nov 7 – Democrat MP and anti-Amnesty Bill rally leader Suthep Thaugsuban said last night that the government must do whatever way it will to shoot down the amnesty bill once and for all by 6pm Monday.

In a speech to the Democracy Monument rally, the former deputy prime minister urged Thai people to be on full alert for the opponents’ next move, and said protesters demanded immediate withdrawal of the amnesty bill and six other pieces of legislation related to the amnesty issue.

There is more than one alternative for “killing” the controversial bill, Mr Suthep said, advising the Senate vote to redefine the amnesty bill as a piece of financial legislation before returning it to the House of Representatives.

It is compulsory that a financial bill be endorsed by the prime minister, as stipulated by law, before it is given to the House of Representatives for deliberation.

The financial bill will be automatically dropped if Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra does not endorse it, said Mr Suthep.

Another alternative is the Senate passing the bill in three readings in a revised version not to grant amnesty to offenders in corruption and criminal cases, he said.

He said the government and the Senate have collaborated in misleading the Thai people to believe that they won in their fight (against the amnesty bill) and should stop their demonstrations.

Though the Upper House rejects the bill, it could be approved by the Lower House after 180 days, said the Democrat MP.

There is evidence that the government will reintroduce the amnesty bill in the future, he claimed.

“From tonight onward, let us protest against the amnesty bill in every forum. Be fully prepared for an announcement from the Democracy Monument at 6pm on November 11,” he declared.

The Democrat-led rally was kicked off at Samsen railway station on October 31 and relocated to the Democracy Monument on Ratchdamnoen Avenue on Monday. / (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg

-- TNA 2013-11-07

Ahhhhh..... such the upstanding politico as he was - Mr. Coup and Kill >>>> There is more than one alternative for “killing” the controversial bill <<<<<<<

In reality since I am Farang I don't care if the Thais protest into eternity.

I am a foreigner, too, but I do care if they protest into eternity. While all this protesting and quibbling is going on, it is badly damaging peoples' livelihoods.

Mine and my wife's, for example.

I am a foreigner, too, but I do care if they protest into eternity. While all this protesting and quibbling is going on, it is badly damaging peoples' livelihoods.

i feel for you ,glad its not just about you ...its about more than you....try justice for starters...im sure youl survive...good luck.

• Like 2

i feel for you ,glad its not just about you ...its about more than you....try justice for starters...im sure youl survive...good luck.

Also feel for you but to stop justified protests for this id think not. I rather there were no protests too my parents come over this weekend and I would love to show them all over BKK that is a lot harder too do. Too bad in my eyes this is a justified protest.

• Like 2