Availability of hydromorphone (Dilaudid)

nuyorican1985

It is a morphine based substance, so to me it sounds very unlikely that you can get it over the counter.

Its not on a list of essential medicines in Thailand.

You are lucky enough to be in Pattaya, so the first stop to ask (without a cost) is Fascino pharmacy on North Pattaya Road.

Its here:

http://goo.gl/maps/LgKYm

(not far from Tesco, opposite side)

Edited by KhunBENQ

It is a morphine based substance, so to me it sounds very unlikely that you can get it over the counter.

You are lucky enough to be in Pattaya, so the first stop to ask (without a cost) is Fascino pharmacy on North Pattaya Road.

Its here:

Thanks! I am actually based in Cambodia, but Dilaudid is unavailable here. While I was looking for it in Cambo, an expat friend said that it was available in Pattaya, along with oxycodone. I suffer from chronic pain due to a previous motorcycle accident, so I pretty much need my meds to function without debilitating pain.

Cheers

Edited by nuyorican1985

Dilaudid over the counter... in which world is this?

You still can get codeine in Cambo without probs

to feed your addiction, ahm sorry, treat your pain...

If he's after hydromorphone then codeine ain't gonna cut it. Unless he can make it into morphine.

Its here:

Thanks! I am actually based in Cambodia, but Dilaudid is unavailable here. While I was looking for it in Cambo, an expat friend said that it was available in Pattaya, along with oxycodone. I suffer from chronic pain due to a previous motorcycle accident, so I pretty much need my meds to function without debilitating pain.

Cheers

Years ago i travelled all around SE Asia with oxycodone I got in my home country. Later found out that i could have been locked up in every country I had visited, With or without Dr letter from my country prescribing it.

Dilaudid over the counter... in which world is this?

You still can get codeine in Cambo without probs

to feed your addiction, ahm sorry, treat your pain...

If he's after hydromorphone then codeine ain't gonna cut it. Unless he can make it into morphine.

Hydromorphone is about 7x stronger than morphine, Oxycodone about 3x... ( I would hesitate to use these drugs even if I've shoot myself in the foot )

Edited by Sheryl
civility

Hydromorphine is not available in Thailand, period.

Various morphine preparations are, but they are strictly controlled substances available only from a hospital pharmacy on prescription.

Buying an opiate OTC in Thailand is completely illegal and carries stiff penalties for both buyer and seller.