Introducing Miss Thailand - Chalita Yaemwannang

David48

Thank you for posting this - brightens up the day!

I have to say I prefer Miss Thailand to the winner. And Miss Myanmar and Korea too.

Guess that's why I married a Thai wink.png

One of my friends, an oilman, married a girl from Venezuela. Not only beautiful but a really nice, caring person. I met several of her friends and they were all very good looking girls but also nice, unassuming, intelligent people.

I glad you liked it ... wai.gif

Sometimes, we do get a bit serious in the General Forum and some 'light relief' is appreciated.

We forget the beauty that exists in the world. I'm happy to bring a little bit of it to General.

So, to honour your post, Miss Thailand, Miss Myanmar and Miss Korea ...

pu_1_2013_yamamayswimwearformissuniverse.

wow, we never see this on the tv !

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I studied all the contestants very carefully and believe Miss Thailand was the clear winner. I however much prefer the Aberfeldy Annual Sheep Dog Trials to get my rocks off at!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I regret am going to have to call you on this one Commander.

At the 2012 Aberfeldy Sheep Dog Trials, how many were found guilty?

Guilty? They were all guilty! The amount of wolf-whistling told the whole story. I think so anyway.......

• Like 1

I studied all the contestants very carefully and believe Miss Thailand was the clear winner. I however much prefer the Aberfeldy Annual Sheep Dog Trials to get my rocks off at!

I regret am going to have to call you on this one Commander.

At the 2012 Aberfeldy Sheep Dog Trials, how many were found guilty?

Guilty? They were all guilty! The amount of wolf-whistling told the whole story. I think so anyway.......

But did they come?

Venezuela has won once again. No surprise. Venezuela has the highest winning rate when it comes to who is the most beautiful. Those chicks are f..... gorgeous. They are out of this world.

Venezuela has an obsession with beauty. There are beauty contests every week in Venezuela. I spent some time in Venezuela and the girls are gorgeous there. They have real women's bodies, not bodies like 14 year old boys as most Asian women do. Going out to clubs in Venezuela is like Disneyland for single men.

• Like 2

Venezuela has won once again. No surprise. Venezuela has the highest winning rate when it comes to who is the most beautiful. Those chicks are f..... gorgeous. They are out of this world.

Venezuela has an obsession with beauty. There are beauty contests every week in Venezuela. I spent some time in Venezuela and the girls are gorgeous there. They have real women's bodies, not bodies like 14 year old boys as most Asian women do. Going out to clubs in Venezuela is like Disneyland for single men.

That's the description I've been trying to put together for ages, sums things up perfectly. biggrin.png

• Like 1

No surprise Venezuela won again, latina women are the most beautiful in the world. laugh.png

I agree with you 100%. I spent time in Venezuela, Brazil, Peru and Chile in the mid 1990's. Absolutely gorgeous girls and very nice and sincere.

My next trip will be Brazil and Colombia. licklips.gif

No surprise Venezuela won again, latina women are the most beautiful in the world. laugh.png

I agree with you 100%. I spent time in Venezuela, Brazil, Peru and Chile in the mid 1990's. Absolutely gorgeous girls and very nice and sincere.

My next trip will be Brazil and Colombia. licklips.gif

Plan for a week in Copacabana Beach. thumbsup.gif

They beef up when they get old though don't they?

Do they like old guys?

and just a small request...any camel toe pics from the great miss whom ever it is contest?

I hope Miss Thailand has a chance to win next year because PHILIPPINES DISQUALIFIED FROM BEAUTY PAGEANTS FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS....

Bangkok, Thailand After todays fourth-place finish of Annalie Forbes, the Philippines representative to the Miss Grand International Beauty Pageant in Bangkok, Thailand, the Association of Beauty Pageant Franchise Holders (ABPFH) has banned the Philippines from future international beauty competitions, citing enormous advantage by Filipina candidates in practically all pageants this year.

The disqualification will be in effect for two years.

The Philippines holds the distinction of having won the title in all major beauty competitions like Miss Universe, Miss World and Miss International. Additionally, every new international beauty competition has seen a Filipina winning the title or placing in the top 5. Earlier this year, Mutya Datul won the 2013 Miss SupraNational Pageant.

Forbes is the fourth Filipino to make it to the top 5 in competitions this year. Megan Young, of course, bagged the 2013 Miss World title this year, the first-ever for the Philippines. Before Young, Evangeline Pascual reached the finals and was first runner-up in 1973 while Ruffa Gutierrez was second runner-up in 1993.

Ariella Arida, the countrys bet in the 2013 Miss Universe Pageant in Moscow, Russia, placed fourth.

Other Filipina beauties who have won international titles include Gloria Diaz and Margie Moran (Miss Universe) and Gemma Cruz, Mimilanie Marquez, Aurora Pijuan, and Precious Lara Quigaman (Miss International). Karla Henry won the Miss Earth title in 2008.

In 2010, 2011 and 2012, the Philippines Venus Raj, Shamcey Supsup and Janine Tugonon were all in the top 5 in the Miss Universe competition.

ABPFH said that it is time for the Philippines to give other countries the chance to win international beauty competitions, adding that the world already knows how beautiful and talented Filipinas are.

since the cat is out of the bag ...

pu_1_2013_nationalgiftauction_uni2013219

A family friendly shot.

Her profile and additional photos here ... http://www.missuniverse.com/members/profile/657674/year:2013

They gotta be pulling our chain.............looks like she just been through a photoshop face lift and needs a good feed.

I wouldn't be crawling over Miss Thailand who's really natural looking to get to her........I reckon she'd do well working in Kings Corner in Patpong beside the ladyboys

Gee Tanlic... looks like a case of "the grapes are too sour".

I hope Miss Thailand has a chance to win next year because PHILIPPINES DISQUALIFIED FROM BEAUTY PAGEANTS FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS....

Bangkok, Thailand After todays fourth-place finish of Annalie Forbes, the Philippines representative to the Miss Grand International Beauty Pageant in Bangkok, Thailand, the Association of Beauty Pageant Franchise Holders (ABPFH) has banned the Philippines from future international beauty competitions, citing enormous advantage by Filipina candidates in practically all pageants this year.

The Philippines holds the distinction of having won the title in all major beauty competitions like Miss Universe, Miss World and Miss International. Additionally, every new international beauty competition has seen a Filipina winning the title or placing in the top 5. Earlier this year, Mutya Datul won the 2013 Miss SupraNational Pageant.

Forbes is the fourth Filipino to make it to the top 5 in competitions this year. Megan Young, of course, bagged the 2013 Miss World title this year, the first-ever for the Philippines. Before Young, Evangeline Pascual reached the finals and was first runner-up in 1973 while Ruffa Gutierrez was second runner-up in 1993.

Ariella Arida, the countrys bet in the 2013 Miss Universe Pageant in Moscow, Russia, placed fourth.

Other Filipina beauties who have won international titles include Gloria Diaz and Margie Moran (Miss Universe) and Gemma Cruz, Mimilanie Marquez, Aurora Pijuan, and Precious Lara Quigaman (Miss International). Karla Henry won the Miss Earth title in 2008.

In 2010, 2011 and 2012, the Philippines Venus Raj, Shamcey Supsup and Janine Tugonon were all in the top 5 in the Miss Universe competition.

ABPFH said that it is time for the Philippines to give other countries the chance to win international beauty competitions, adding that the world already knows how beautiful and talented Filipinas are.

Is that article attributed to "Not The Nation"

:P

Been there as well.

As you know they actually have an entire industry developed only for this competition, with training camps, etc.

This and the soaps (series) they export.

tongue.png

'Not' that I know of ... but I have been known to be wrong in the past ... facepalm.gif

• Like 1

tongue.png

'Not' that I know of ... but I have been known to be wrong in the past ... facepalm.gif

If Shancloudy had done a bit of "research" i.e Google, she would have found the root cause of this and subsequently attributed it's origin accordingly...

facepalm.gifwhistling.gifcoffee1.gif