Introducing Miss Thailand - Chalita Yaemwannang

David48

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPOILER ALERT: Venezuela won

Dear Dr Evil ... maybe next time ... like this ...

SPOILER ALERT:

Venezuela won

... just a thought ... rolleyes.gif

Cheers for the heads up though ... thumbsup.gif

Anyone know where Miss Thailand is placed?

I have some thoughts on the matter ... but not here ... biggrin.png

Dear Santa, I truly have been really good this year, if I could please ask, for Christmas I'd like............

Dear grumpyoleman ... behind him ... please form an orderly queue.

Since you were first, go to the head of the conga line ... thumbsup.gif

since the cat is out of the bag ...

pu_1_2013_nationalgiftauction_uni2013219

A family friendly shot.

Her profile and additional photos here ... http://www.missuniverse.com/members/profile/657674/year:2013

They gotta be pulling our chain.............looks like she just been through a photoshop face lift and needs a good feed.

I wouldn't be crawling over Miss Thailand who's really natural looking to get to her........I reckon she'd do well working in Kings Corner in Patpong beside the ladyboys

• Like 2

Thank you for posting this - brightens up the day!

I have to say I prefer Miss Thailand to the winner. And Miss Myanmar and Korea too.

Guess that's why I married a Thai wink.png

One of my friends, an oilman, married a girl from Venezuela. Not only beautiful but a really nice, caring person. I met several of her friends and they were all very good looking girls but also nice, unassuming, intelligent people.

Edited by Baerboxer
  • Like 1

From Chalita Miss Thailand's official Member Profile page:

She has a master’s degree in tour management and marketing.

My master’s degree thesis was about sex tourism, which Thailand has an infamous image about. I hope to promote a better image for Thai women and my country.

So behave yourselves.

Edited by JLCrab

A family friendly shot.

Her profile and additional photos here ... http://www.missuniverse.com/members/profile/657674/year:2013

They gotta be pulling our chain.............looks like she just been through a photoshop face lift and needs a good feed.

I wouldn't be crawling over Miss Thailand who's really natural looking to get to her........I reckon she'd do well working in Kings Corner in Patpong beside the ladyboys

If TV has a "worst post of the year" runoff, I think this could be a winner. Get a grip guy........Ms. Chalita is hot as well as bright.

• Like 1

A family friendly shot.

Your post sir, I imagine is possibly due to the fact that you may be bored and just wanted to use a few moments of your day to say something which is totally inappropriate.

• Like 1

A tremendous opportunity missed by the UN. If they'd rigged it so that the Thai won Miss Universe while the ICJ ruled in favour of Cambodia, or vice-versa, they' have have had a compromise solution acceptable to both sides...

• Like 1