Biz class flights, India Air, Jetstar? Any good

tmd5855

I'd rather fly cattle on Thai or BA than Jetstar 'Business class'. Save your money.

Have a look on YouTube, personally I would not fly with either both poverty airlines.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

No idea about India Air, but Jetstar is the equivalent of short haul business, I wouldn't want to be stuck in it for a long haul flight - it offers very little over the premium economy products on major airlines other than lounge access and priority queue access (which if you fly business regularly you probably already have).

If it is Jetstar we are talking about, I have flown their StarClass (business class) from Sydney to Phuket over a dozen times and found them very good!

Priced above cattle class on others yet well below business class, with large reclining leather seats, full service with the usual airline food (nothing too special but ok) and priority boarding, they are not up to business class on other airlines, but comfortable for a long journey.

I have flown business and first class on Thai and was not particularly impressed.

seasame street game here. One of these things is not like the other and look at this: "If it is Jetstar we are talking about, I have flown their StarClass (business class) from Sydney to Phuket over a dozen times and found them very good!

Priced above cattle class on others yet well below business class."

All right it's priced above cattle class on other airlines and i think he means proper airlines like thai and so on but the standards of jetstar's business class is well below business class on other airlines but it's still very good. All right sounds contridictory though.

I have not yet made up my mind, but it is true I am leaning towards giving air India business class a try...

But still looking for some with actual experience of flying Air India Business class

The quote you have shown seem to be a mixture of those talking about other airline ... Jet or Jet Star and some who have "looked at Google " and then made up their mind...

I would be interested in hearing from some one that may have actually used their service, if any TV members have .

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

I have not yet made up my mind, but it is true I am leaning towards giving air India business class a try...

But still looking for some with actual experience of flying Air India Business class

The quote you have shown seem to be a mixture of those talking about other airline ... Jet or Jet Star and some who have "looked at Google " and then made up their mind...

I would be interested in hearing from some one that may have actually used their service, if any TV members have .

Well a tv member wrote earlier about how he and his colleagues flew there and refused to fly it again called it a rebellion by them where they booked their own tickets. As for someone actually flying business class so far no one has mentioned it so why not you be the first? Honestly speaking it's odd that you can read the experiences of someone that said air india was so bad that they never wanted to fly it again and here you are asking for business class like it's going to be different from cattle class.

His reply was a bit vague and did not give any specifics on what he did no like about the flight

Although would be very happy to hear more details and hopefully he will be back to give some shortly

Different folks have different expectations and are looking for different things.

Looks like he may have been on a short hall from BKK to India only (not sure) so maybe has different priorities

For long hall flight to US, my main priority is comfortable seat, decent entertainment system

I don't mind it if the flight is delayed a bit, I don't care about the alcohol selection or the food selection

So sure it means something to hear this, but without details on exactly what they didn't like about the service, hard to put too much on it.

Also no looking for a wonderful experience, just a comfortable seat, so can actually sleep a bit and not feel like I was run through the ringer on my flight to the opposite side of the planet.

If just going to Europe, I probably wouldn't care, but it's a long flight to USA