Red camp re-established in Pattaya

sedge

Driving to work this morning I noticed that the Red Shirts were re-establishing their camp on the corner of Sukhumvit and Soi Khao Talo ... the land cleared and leveled and various stands and stalls being erected .... what for I wonder ... whistling.gif

I hear the red shirts are planning to set camp there and the Yellow shirts are planning to take stands near Pattaya Nua.

Seem like the stances both groups take in Bkk is not enough anymore and they both want to disrupt live in Pattaya now too

Can't blame them to have as many people as possible involved in the aware making of how this government is using the Thai people to enrich themselves and at the same time suppress anyone that doesn't agree with them.

I hear the red shirts are planning to set camp there and the Yellow shirts are planning to take stands near Pattaya Nua.

Seem like the stances both groups take in Bkk is not enough anymore and they both want to disrupt live in Pattaya now too

Can't blame them to have as many people as possible involved in the aware making of how this government is using the Thai people to enrich themselves and at the same time suppress anyone that doesn't agree with them.

This is about the amnesty bill.Let's hope the bangkok airport stays open, the yellow's favourite protest spot. otherwise you have to learn russsian. they fly in by u-tapao thumbsup.gif

Edited by JakeBKK

Another "great" side-effect of this Red-Shirt-Demo-Nonsense is that visitors/supporters to this cacaphonic-event (the Sound-Levels make your car-windows shudder ! !) are now also using the entire stretch of road (Soi Kaotaloh), from the Ralway-Road all the way to Sukhumvit, as their private Car-park by taking-up the North-Side of this, already narrow road, making it that much more difficult AND time-consuming to get from A to B ! ! ! Ridiculous that the traffic-cops permit people to park their cars smack-bang on a public road-way ! !

If you need to be in that area, it's better to avoid this particular soi and go around to Soi 89

w00t.gif