Redshirts to stage mass rallies this week

webfact

This is going to be huge. Far bigger than the Dems show. Already on Sunday and Tuesday to Thursday the reds have been holding larger rallies than Suthep and in provincial areas. I think a lot on TV fail to realise quite how well supported and determined the red shirts are. 

Just to clarify, are these reds rallying to get the amnesty bill re-enacted? They are giving their valuable time to sit around in the hot sun to get the 2 people they think are responsible for murdering almost 100 of their mob pardoned? Really?

Amnesty is an old story already. You are late.

They will gather to support the elected government and protect their government against the Dems and those who want to topple it.

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be huge. Far bigger than the Dems show. Already on Sunday and Tuesday to Thursday the reds have been holding larger rallies than Suthep and in provincial areas. I think a lot on TV fail to realise quite how well supported and determined the red shirts are. 

Just to clarify, are these reds rallying to get the amnesty bill re-enacted? They are giving their valuable time to sit around in the hot sun to get the 2 people they think are responsible for murdering almost 100 of their mob pardoned? Really?

They will gather to support the elected government and protect their government against the Dems and those who want to topple it.

Amnesty is just a simmering suspended story it will not be old for another 170+ days. Then it may bounce right back again.

Can you tell me WHY the Amnesty bill has NOT been stopped/destroyed yet?

Sent from my phone with the app thingy.

Southern protesters are mobilised: Prompong

BANGKOK: -- Pheu Thai Party spokesman Prompong Nopparit attacked a political group for mobilising supports from the South.

He said he had the information that 500 protesters from each of Southern provinves like Surat Thani, Chumphon, Songkhla and Nakhon Si Thammarat are being called to Bangkok.

He said this is in line with former Democrat MP Suthep Thaugsuban’s annoucement that the Rajdamneon demonstration would be strengthened.

He noted that Suthep must take responsibility should any violence emerge

xnationlogo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.DZvwah7W-x.

-- The Nation 2013-11-17

Pot, meet kettle.

• Like 1

Amnesty is just a simmering suspended story it will not be old for another 170+ days. Then it may bounce right back again.

Can you tell me WHY the Amnesty bill has NOT been stopped/destroyed yet?

Because they want to pass it if the government survives the next 6 months- they might go the Royal Decree route.

That's true. Where was the Muang Thong rally held?

Nonthaburi close to north Bangkok.

Sorry i wasn't clear. On who's property? From looking around the net it seems it was Finance Ministry land that had been lent to the Royal Thai Police for the event. This was after Impact told them they could not use their land.

As the upcoming rally is at the Rajamangala National Stadium a stadium owned by the Sport Authority of Thailand which is governed by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports of the Kingdom of Thailand. And with the Ministers job vacant i wonder WHO gave the authority to use it.

so i'm presuming the RED's are paying to use it as the Government commented on the BMA helping the Democrats by providing shelters and toilets etc.

It will be interesting to see if they use the wikileak that has been doing the rounds recently re Suthep, 2006 coup, 2007 constitution, army and democrat party. I guess as Suthep has gone off the deep end we can expect the Reds to respond with vigour. There is always the chance though of a fudge to take the tension down and avoid things being made public.

It will be interesting to see if they use the wikileak that has been doing the rounds recently re Suthep, 2006 coup, 2007 constitution, army and democrat party. I guess as Suthep has gone off the deep end we can expect the Reds to respond with vigour. There is always the chance though of a fudge to take the tension down and avoid things being made public. 

Do you have a leak to that wiki leak?????

Is that the one where Suthep comments that he thought the 2007 constitutional draft was so bad that it's almost as if the CNS actually deliberately made a mess of it because they wanted people to reject it? But then he says it doesn't really matter because it can always be amended by the next government... interesting to note that Suthep also said he thought the senate should be abolished entirely.