Thai govt's time is running out, say protesters

webfact

to say thais dont want/or are not ready for democracy is wrong of course they do..but everytime theres an election..they are sold the same old lies..by the same group of vile people be it dems/reds/ the lot..unfortunatly i dont know who is capable of filling the breech...so it seems the merry go-round will continue.sad.png

Well  unlike the Red Shirt  rioters, there are no bribes being paid to the anti amnesty protesters, they came out because they believe in the cause but a great many of them have like jobs and stuff, you know what they are ? People need money and need jobs to survive in this world and since there is no rich fugitive criminal on the run paying them to protest, normal life must go on.....Do you get me ?

Translation: The strike looks like being an embarrassing failure.The ghastly Suthep has egg on his face.The Democrats, having been provided an unanticipated bonus through Thaksin's idiotic Amnesty, seem destined to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Don't worry, jayboy. We have a few red-shirt protests and those shirts by normally being very loud and vocal may come to the rescue wink.png

Well unlike the Red Shirt rioters, there are no bribes being paid to the anti amnesty protesters, they came out because they believe in the cause but a great many of them have like jobs and stuff, you know what they are ? People need money and need jobs to survive in this world and since there is no rich fugitive criminal on the run paying them to protest, normal life must go on.....Do you get me ?

Translation: The strike looks like being an embarrassing failure.The ghastly Suthep has egg on his face.The Democrats, having been provided an unanticipated bonus through Thaksin's idiotic Amnesty, seem destined to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app