Border Runs From Pattaya

hawker9000

I know this gets asked frequently, but couldn't find an unlocked topic to piggyback...

Two questions. 1st, what's the state of the art for visa runs from Pattaya? Have browsed some of the older threads, think I know who the major providers are (or were...), am not particularly interested in the pre- and post- included meals but AM wanting a comfortable, safe ride. Central pickup location works for me. Just need a visa-exempt stamp, WHICH brings me to question #2...

Can anyone provide an update with respect to the 30d stamps which are supposedly available now at land border crossings? There's a now-locked thread (for some reason...) in this forum indicating that as of 5 Nov or so the crossings in use by the better-known Pattaya providers were unaware of the new 30d provisions and were still only giving 15d stamps. (Am a US passport holder.) If I can only get 15d I'll fly somewhere.

(Oh, and if I do end up flying somewhere, is it permitted to leave and then re-enter Thailand again the same day, or must I remain overnight? Not looking for a visa, only the 30d visa-exempt stamp.)

Edited by hawker9000

I have done mine with the Queen Victoria pub in Soi 6 safe run comfortable seats with movies and never overcrowd the bus, they do everything for you on the other side for the Cambodian stamp also breakfast before you leave and lunch on your return to the pub

Edited by pitchag

I have done mine with the Queen Victoria pub in Soi 6 safe run comfortable seats with movies and never overcrowd the bus, they do everything for you on the other side for the Cambodian stamp also breakfast before you leave and lunch on your return to the pub

Would you happen to know if he got stamped for 30d or 15?

Edited by hawker9000