A Vicar, A Rabbi, And A Priest

Billy and Danny were working at patching potholes across from the village knock-shop. Danny was mixing asphalt when Billy spoke up.

"Well, will ya look at that...shameful it is! The Vicar's just gone in the back door of the Madam's house."

"Bloody Church of England.... corrupt as can be they are." Said Danny without looking back.

As they took tea later, Billy pointed to a figure sneaking through the back gate of the house. "I see the local Rabbi isn't any better Danny!"

"Sure enough," Danny replied, "I don't sees what other see in them religions. They all's corrupt."

Later that afternoon a priest was seen quietly making his way up the back steps of the Madam's house.

"Good heaven Danny," Billy said, "Take your hat off! One of those poor girls must be dyin'!"

cv

• 2 weeks later...

:D:D:D

The Miracle. . .

A woman starts dating a doctor. Before too long, she becomes pregnant andthey don't know what to do. About nine months later, just about the time she is going to give birth, a priest goes into the hospital for a prostate gland infection.

The doctor says to the woman, "I know what we'll do. After I've operated on the priest, I'll give the baby to him and tell him it was a miracle."

"Do you think it will work?" she asks the doctor. "It's worth a try," he says.

So the doctor delivers the baby and then operates on the priest. After the operation he goes in to the priest and says, "Father, you're not going to believe this."

"What?" says the priest. "What happened?" "You gave birth to a child." "But that's impossible!" "I just did the operation," insists the doctor. "It's a miracle! Here's your baby."

About fifteen years go by, and the priest realizes that he must tell his son the truth.

One day he sits the boy down and says, "Son, I have something to tell you. I'm not your father."

The son says, "What do you mean, you're not my father?"

The priest replies, "I'm your mother. The archbishop is your father."

Boom Boom

:o