Shoes size 11-12 where?

sinbin

This may help:-

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/656248-best-place-to-buy-big-shoestrainers/

I find that Big C have some choice in flip flops, Mike's Shopping Mall, a touristy shop opposite Made in Thailand - also try sports departments in the various malls.

If all else fails stop off at the second hand shoe shop opposite Prakhonchai bus station - they often have larger sizes.

That shoe stall behind Mikes - near the car park entrance. Warning tho ,they will assume you are a tourist and will ask a inflated price so bargain them down to a reasonable price. They also know there are not that many other places with the larger shoe sizes so they use that to keep the prices up.

I purchase mine at the BATA Stores, there is one in most of the big shopping centres.

Be careful, about three years back I bought a rather expensive pair of Bata shoes here in Chiang Mai as they were a large size, I didn't need to wear them at the time but as they were large I thought I would buy them and just put them in a wardrobe until I needed them. Two years later I got them out , the top coating on the obviously imitation leather had parted making the shoes useless for wearing other than in the garden, that's exactly what I used them for, less than one hours wear and the bottoms completely separated from the uppers, clearly the glue could not take the heat here, I still have the shoes here which show no wear whatsoever on the soles and heels and yet are useless. I do not keep receipts for shoes for two years so it would have been pointless to take them back. Actually I would love to put them on display outside a Bata shop for all to see. These shoes were kept completely dry at all times. Just simply very poor quality at a high price. I wouldn't even buy shoes for my horse from Bata after this experience.