Plodprasob retaliates

webfact

Plodprasob retaliates

BANGKOK: -- Deputy Premier Plodprasob Surasawadee has started carrying a whistle to retaliate against anybody who chooses to blow a whistle at him.

He said yesterday that he met Education Minister Chaturon Chaisang, who was assaulted by whistle blowers on Wednesday.

He told Chaturon that if he was attacked by whistles he would blow one back because anybody who blows a whistle at another is an unethical person.

Blowing a whistle at government figures is one of four ways for people to show civil disobedience, as urged by former Democrat MP Suthep Thaugsuban.

The other two are withholding corporate tax and flying a Thai flag outside the home.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-11-15

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When in the UK on leave, There are times when I am having a political conversation in a pub or wherever with friends, and now and again I get asked what the politics are like in Thailand.

I don't even bother to try to explain it, because I know they either don't believe it, or at the very least think I am over-exaggerating... So I tend to just say that I don't really follow it.

The past few weeks is conclusive as to the reason why.

• Like 2

Blowing a whistle at government figures is one of four ways for people to show civil disobedience, as urged by former Democrat MP Suthep Thaugsuban.

The other two are withholding corporate tax and flying a Thai flag outside the home.

I see why the Journo went into writing instead of a job involving maths.

As for Plodprasob, what can I say, yet again we see Thai politicians reaching new heights of folly. I can only pray that everyone starts blowing whistles at him now as to see him retaliate would be a serious giggle.

Agreed, I would be laughing my butt off.

Visions of him riding around Bangkok with his head out of the window. Blowing his whistle at traffic cops. laugh.png

Maybe he had the whistle before when he was directing the 1,000 boats to disperse the flood water.

• Like 1

Amazing! He actually said that?

He said it. But the Dems actually did it Posted Image

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sorry Gerry but again you have lost the plot ... The "Dems" did not say that anyone that blows a whistle at another person was unethical and then proceed to say he was going to be unethical.

Then again since when is blowing a whistle assault?

I am still amazed at what crybabies and cowards some of the reds and PTP are.

Shall we also blow a whistle at you every time you pass your door?

You seem to not have a problem with that, so you would probably even enjoy it :D

I see why the Journo went into writing instead of a job involving maths.

As for Plodprasob, what can I say, yet again we see Thai politicians reaching new heights of folly. I can only pray that everyone starts blowing whistles at him now as to see him retaliate would be a serious giggle.

It will be a giggle, watching Plod try to work out what part he has to blow.

• Like 2

Amazing! He actually said that?

He said it. But the Dems actually did it tongue.png

Sorry Gerry but again you have lost the plot ... The "Dems" did not say that anyone that blows a whistle at another person was unethical and then proceed to say he was going to be unethical.

Then again since when is blowing a whistle assault?

I am still amazed at what crybabies and cowards some of the reds and PTP are.

Shall we also blow a whistle at you every time you pass your door?

You seem to not have a problem with that, so you would probably even enjoy it biggrin.png

Gerry, if you can get Thai people to blow a whistle at me for any perceived wrong that I have done to Thai people then YES! Please do so! Trust me, I won't be crying about it, or calling it assault, or blowing one back at them after stating that blowing whistles at people is unethical!

You still have lost the plot.

Alas since I am neither a moron nor a public figure in Thailand I will likely only have whistles blown at me 4-5 times a day :(

• Like 1