PM Yingluck tops the list for Loy Krathong companion

webfact

PM tops the list for Loy Krathong companion

BANGKOK, 15 November 2013 (NNT) - Poll results have indicated that members of the public prefer to partake in the Loy Krathong festivities with Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra, despite recent political turmoil.

The Bangkok University Research Center has conducted a poll on 1,354 Bangkok residents on their attitude towards the upcoming festival. Results showed that 29.2 percent of the respondents wished to float their krathongs with the premier ,while 27.1 percent would opt for Democrat party leader Abhisit Vejjajiva.

52.4 percent of those surveyed said they would participate in the festival and 32.4 percent said Bangkok is their top destination for Loy Krathong activities.

When asked what they wish to float away with their krathongs, Thai politics topped the wish list, with over 56 percent indicating so; followed by an end to disunity in the society, corrupt politicians, and corruption.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2013-11-15 footer_n.gif

My first thought was "I wonder if she can swim".

after seeing this comment What a waste of research funds. I wonder if this is nothing more than propaganda, for we don't actually know if any research was done at all.

Then I was thinking how cool it would be to have a picture of myself and the PM at her last Loy Krathong as the PM.

Now I'm thinking of going to the market before it rains and hope I don't get wet on account of reading this worthless news. facepalm.gif

Idiot reporting, ridiculous topic-reason out of 1,500 were asked WHAT ??? and for why ??? have they nothing better to do than bring up this junk.

may as well ask in a poll which of my grandmothers had the most teeth at point of death.

OK posters have options to reply or not, BUT please give most of us the benefit of the doubt-re our decent schooling.

ballpoint, on 15 Nov 2013 - 16:30, said:
ballpoint, on 15 Nov 2013 - 16:30, said:

They probably want to use her as a krathong and send her out to sea.

Nah, she isn't bright enough. Besides, they should really be made out of environmentally friendly materials, not a bunch of extruded plastic with a false front.

Well, we can add a few more candles to brighten her up.. ;)

I hate these bloody reports, they never provide us with complete picture of the results: 29.2% for Ying 27.1% for Ab - what did the other 43.7% of people choose? She "tops" the list, but how long is the list? 22% Families - 21% alone? Who knows... and what about... ah <deleted> it!

• Like 2

Surely the story here is that at 29 per cent against 27 per cent the popularity of the two is so close when if such a poll had been taken last year I'd bet Yingluck would have won quite comfortably.

Interesting too that more than half the respondents would happily jump kratong and let their politician shipmate disappear over the horizon for ever.

smile.png

• Like 1

Yeah, I'd certainly take out on Loy Krathong, if I could stick a large candle in her gob, set light to it and float her out to see, never to be seen again.

Yeah, I'd certainly take out on Loy Krathong, if I could stick a large candle in her gob, set light to it and float her out to see, never to be seen again.

Why do you hate candles so much ????whistling.gif

I would prefer to float her brother, in very deep water, with 20kg concrete boots. I would be sad about the 2 baht coin and the candle though

Be sure to use rebar and I will pay for the candle and supply the 2 baht coin.

Surely the story here is that at 29 per cent against 27 per cent the popularity of the two is so close when if such a poll had been taken last year I'd bet Yingluck would have won quite comfortably.

Interesting too that more than half the respondents would happily jump kratong and let their politician shipmate disappear over the horizon for ever.

smile.png

Every thing being the same except one difference. That difference being that Yingluck was a male I bet she would not even come close to Abhist.

Edited by hellodolly

I'm a teddy bear but no offence intended mate. Build a huge f*** off Loy kratong for her and send her out to see as you've said. See the result. The recent incident in Kho Lhan/Pattaya springs to mind.