Democrat Party moves to remove PM Yingluck, two ministers

webfact

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh lord ! If the dems want to get into government they need the entire PTP to go. And the best chance of that happening is whilst Yingluck is PM. If they succeed in ousting her that may well be enough to swing the Thai voting public to once again get behind the PTP. Leaving the dems without a seat when the music stops.

What would be even better is to remove Yingluck and Thaksin's followers and establish some leadership in PTP that is concerned about the welfare of all of Thais. The Democrats have only Lese Majeste to offer the Thai.

• Like 2

Has the good Prime Minister exceeded her travel allowance budget, have the shopping vouchers been wrongfully printed, the Democrats would certainly like to have the Shinawatra name ousted from the Prime Ministers list, however to do this would involve something of a larger than life cock up , can't see it happening in the short term.coffee1.gif

Abhisit's idea of a General Election, all 146 votes? Dream on looser.

Abhisits idea of a general election is not an idea... it's the reality of the Thai people with some common sense and now at long last have realized they were getting Royally stuffed... Yinluck and her clan will soon be on the fast boat to China... the kids have already left.. rats deserting the sinking ship and all.... bah.gif

• Like 1

Ohh lord ! If the dems want to get into government they need the entire PTP to go. And the best chance of that happening is whilst Yingluck is PM. If they succeed in ousting her that may well be enough to swing the Thai voting public to once again get behind the PTP. Leaving the dems without a seat when the music stops.

How did Abhisit got to become PM?

That is the seat they are working on and... maybe the music will not stop.

With a little help from his friends!

They wear green outfits and wear lots and lots of medals.

Edited by JAG
  • Like 2

Why is the (so called) details of the petition confidential?

If these guy's had evidence ( not the fabricated kind used last time to steal government ) of "corruption and violations of the law" why are they not crowing it from the highest buildings and having multiple finger pointing photos in the papers and on the tv?

it's ok though yellow shirts, when this is found to be a steaming pile of sh*t then some other accusations will be invented and you guy's can have another crack at stealing government, cause ya couldn't win one legally now can ya?w00t.gif

But hey if Yingluck and the 3 ministers are guilty then let the full weight of the law fall.

But what would an Aussie know...

What would be even better is to remove Yingluck and Thaksin's followers and establish some leadership in PTP that is concerned about the welfare of all of Thais. The Democrats have only Lese Majeste to offer the Thai.

Absolutely incorrect. Read the history.

Abhisit is a thoroughly decent bloke whose public image has been distorted and defamed by Thaksin-inspired lies and more. It was in Thaksin's interests to turn him into a hate figure. Very transparent to anyone who has the intelligence to understand this.

Would you accept that at the very least he has lied about a couple of significant events in his political career and that he has been guilty of bad (in some cases very bad) judgement calls resulting in unnecessary loss of life (not just in 2010)? To accept that would need intelligence to come into play and dare I say the consumption of a lot of humble pie by the most extreme of followers?

• Like 2

IMPEACH, IMPEACH! Thais and their mystical delusions:

As of late, the Democratic activists are gathering signatures to impeach 310 Members of Parliament who voted for the Amnesty bill (which was voted down in Senate with zero votes in favor) no matter who they are.

First it was the Amnesty Bill: defeated in true democratic parliamentary fashion.

Second: Let's uproot the Thaksin Dinasty!

Third: Let's impeach 310 members of Parliament!

What is Next?

To declare war to the Hague and Cambodia over a Hindu temple built by the Khmer?

Reminds me of the times when Abhisit in a generous display of patience offered a get together to Arisman to iron out differences and find a common ground for the good of the country.

The reds escalated their stance (as the mob in Democracy Monument is doing now) rejected the olive branch handed by Abhisit and wanted Abhisit's government kicked out of power.

Yes, so far no buildings have burnt but police officers have been beaten up by the Democracy Rally "guards".

SAME, SAME BUT DIFFERENT COLOR SHIRTS

• Like 1

Previously didn't the democrats accuse Yingluck of possible vote buying because she cooked noodles in Nakon

What's next - ban PTP - after all I'm sure their members have all been involved in food preparation

And now she's accused of corruptly attempting to assist her brother, a much more serious offence.

What's next - ban PTP because they voted for it, and some of them even might go to jail with her.

Introducing a legislation change or run a proposal through government is not a corrupt action as far as I know, there were various versions submitted from various people for consideration, Yingluck as I recall did not take part in this process. Parliament deliberated the proposals....see anything that is blatant law breaking up to this point do you?

Great to see the Thaivisa Democrat sheeples blindly following the pathetic lead.

As far as you know isn't very far. The amended bill was a clear conflict of interest, and as much as Yingluk tried to distance herself from it, the party was ordered to vote for it, which puts it right back on the PM. The unanimous senate rejection shows it for what it was - an obvious act of corrupt assistance for her family.

IMPEACH, IMPEACH! Thais and their mystical delusions:

As of late, the Democratic activists are gathering signatures to impeach 310 Members of Parliament who voted for the Amnesty bill (which was voted down in Senate with zero votes in favor) no matter who they are.

First it was the Amnesty Bill: defeated in true democratic parliamentary fashion.

Second: Let's uproot the Thaksin Dinasty!

Third: Let's impeach 310 members of Parliament!

What is Next?

To declare war to the Hague and Cambodia over a Hindu temple built by the Khmer?

Reminds me of the times when Abhisit in a generous display of patience offered a get together to Arisman to iron out differences and find a common ground for the good of the country.

The reds escalated their stance (as the mob in Democracy Monument is doing now) rejected the olive branch handed by Abhisit and wanted Abhisit's government kicked out of power.

Yes, so far no buildings have burnt but police officers have been beaten up by the Democracy Rally "guards".

SAME, SAME BUT DIFFERENT COLOR SHIRTS

Defeated in true democratic parliamentary fashion? When a bill is passed 310-0 and is then rejected by every member of the senate, it is a clear indication that something is very wrong. Can you think of one other democratic parliament that has had a similar result?

Really? ....... show me.

If you read the news items from all sources (not only the ones that tell you what you want to hear) you would have read this headlines "Policeman hurt in brawl with students" in the news section of the other newspapers. Initially was published as " Policeman hurt by Rally guards, etc." But it was toned down not to ruffle the democratic feathers. Do your own search and if anything I said is not as I wrote in my comment, let me know. I never ask others to take time to enlighten me. Then again, not everybody is like me.

• Like 1

Really? ....... show me.

If you read the news items from all sources (not only the ones that tell you what you want to hear) you would have read this headlines "Policeman hurt in brawl with students" in the news section of the other newspapers. Initially was published as " Policeman hurt by Rally guards, etc." But it was toned down not to ruffle the democratic feathers. Do your own search and if anything I said is not as I wrote in my comment, let me know. I never ask others to take time to enlighten me. Then again, not everybody is like me.

So a single policeman suffers an unspecified injury (you claim, unverified) which justifies your earlier claim that police officers (plural) were "beaten up"?

Why is the (so called) details of the petition confidential?

If these guy's had evidence ( not the fabricated kind used last time to steal government ) of "corruption and violations of the law" why are they not crowing it from the highest buildings and having multiple finger pointing photos in the papers and on the tv?

it's ok though yellow shirts, when this is found to be a steaming pile of sh*t then some other accusations will be invented and you guy's can have another crack at stealing government, cause ya couldn't win one legally now can ya?w00t.gif

But hey if Yingluck and the 3 ministers are guilty then let the full weight of the law fall.

But what would an Aussie know...

Aussie -- what was "fabricated last time to steal government (SIC)" If you are referring to the videotape of a PPP exec paying off local officials ....... it wasn't fabricated.

Incident of an attack during Rally at Democracy Monument

THADDEUS ET ALL

CORRECTION ON THE HEADLINE QUOTED EARLIER.

Officer 'attacked by rally guards'

Published: 16 Nov 2013 at 14.38

The current article refers to 5 vocational students who caused minor injuries, and that it was quickly stopped. Perhaps the headline was amended for accuracy rather than appeasement?

It also refers to an earlier incident where a plain clothes officer, who failed to identify himself as such, was seized by up to 20 demonstrators when he was seen to be armed. which raises the question of the necessity for armed plain clothes officers mingling with protesters. Is this the 3rd party we hear about?

Abhisit is a thoroughly decent bloke whose public image has been distorted and defamed by Thaksin-inspired lies and more. It was in Thaksin's interests to turn him into a hate figure. Very transparent to anyone who has the intelligence to understand this.

Would you accept that at the very least he has lied about a couple of significant events in his political career and that he has been guilty of bad (in some cases very bad) judgement calls resulting in unnecessary loss of life (not just in 2010)? To accept that would need intelligence to come into play and dare I say the consumption of a lot of humble pie by the most extreme of followers?

You keep clinging to this crap that Abhisit is responsible for those deaths.

The reds were burning down Bangkok on the encouragement of Thanksin the revolutionary.

The police stood idly by and did nothing but surrender their weapons over to the red rebels, who already had plenty.

Bangkok was in an almost state of anarchy. That is why the army were called in. Because the place was lawless. No other alternative is there?

The red rebels plus third party instigators then attacked the army murdering soldiers (these are trained in the rules of engagement) which means when you come under lethal attack, it is shoot to kill. That is standard in every country on earth.

No ones fault but the rebels and the man directing them on a daily baht payplan.

Suckers!!

• Like 2

THADDEUS ET ALL

alleged attack with no witnesses, Piscio. Let's see if any security cams show something, or if the "officer" in question can explain how 4 men beat him and then dragged him to another place where 20 men could beat him. The questioning should be interesting. "Sir, why were you alone, at night, in uniform in an area like that?" "Sir, is there anything happening in your life that would cause people to want to attack you, such as debt, gambling, relationship problems, drugs?" "Sir, how did 20 people beat you just behind the stage at that rally without anyone else seeing or hearing or reporting anything?" "Sir, as it is a serious offense for an officer to file a false or incomplete report; would you like to revise your statement at this time?"

I am not saying that this did or did not happen, but a senior police officer, alone, in an area like that? Smells like water from Khlong Saep to me!

• Like 2

You keep clinging to this crap that Abhisit is responsible for those deaths.

The reds were burning down Bangkok on the encouragement of Thanksin the revolutionary.

The police stood idly by and did nothing but surrender their weapons over to the red rebels, who already had plenty.

Bangkok was in an almost state of anarchy. That is why the army were called in. Because the place was lawless. No other alternative is there?

The red rebels plus third party instigators then attacked the army murdering soldiers (these are trained in the rules of engagement) which means when you come under lethal attack, it is shoot to kill. That is standard in every country on earth.

No ones fault but the rebels and the man directing them on a daily baht payplan.

Suckers!!

They shot unarmed people who had left the demonstration and were seeking sanctuary in the grounds of a Wat.

They shot them from the vantage point of the elevated railway tracks.

They shot wounded people, and they shot medics, clearly identified as such.

Abhisit was Prime Minister, and therefore he bears the ultimate responsibility for what happened.

Maybe that makes him a "sucker" that is for the court to decide.

Of course if the government is removed, "eradicated" as Suthep, (also due in court) puts it, well then who would be surprised if the case is dropped. After all, they were only suckers!

• Like 1

If you are right then they [dems] sure are playing it the wrong way. They need the whole party out t get into government. Not just the PM and a couple senior ministers. This leaves the door open for PTP do some "serious" house cleaning. IMO this will only enhance PTP's appeal to the voting community. Hope I am wrong.

If you are right then they [dems] sure are playing it the wrong way. They need the whole party out t get into government. Not just the PM and a couple senior ministers. This leaves the door open for PTP do some "serious" house cleaning. IMO this will only enhance PTP's appeal to the voting community. Hope I am wrong.

All the TRT politicians that were banned are available now. I also think the PPP politicians that were banned are coming up to being available. So maybe this is a Thaksin plan to get the third string politicians out, and get some first and second string politicians back in.

THADDEUS ET ALL

Pisico, I have to go through this quite often, It's hard work sometimes isn't it? You publish a post about an incident that is perfectly true and easy to check and they demand proof. On the other hand, they spout of some rumour as the truth that you can't verify and therefore you ask them for proof and they get all upset.

Just out of interest the "other" paper has stated that there have now been 3 Police Officers attacked so far.

Really? ....... show me.

So a single policeman suffers an unspecified injury (you claim, unverified) which justifies your earlier claim that police officers (plural) were "beaten up"?

No, it's three policemen who have been attacked ,one of them a Pol Maj Cpt Jeera was beaten up by a group of 20 men behind the Democracy Monument. Have a look at other sources of news, one that is not this forum or The Nation, you'll be suprised what you'll find out.

Edited by fab4