Flax seeds in Thailand ? Where to buy flax seeds and other seeds ?

thailandbeachisland

If you eat the flaxseeds uncrushed they will mostly just pass through so no point really. You need to smash them. Best to do it fresh daily. I use a mortar and pestle. You could grind a large amount and store (in fridge) but not as good as fresh.

Someone just said that flax seeds are useless...

Thanks. I'll look into that. Frankly, I forgot why I started eat flaxseed in the first place! Does it have other benefits?

Any other seeds that can be useful to eat daily ?

rolled oats (as in porridge) (german) from tops not expensive. good for the stomach. i eat them as is uncooked. not daily but in inter-spaced binges as with most else. sprinkled on a tin of tuna in brine (uncooked) also is a treat. try it before you discount it offhand.

also roasted and straight pumpkin seeds from 7-11, they got sunflower seeds too.

Edited by Chippen Dong

• 2 weeks later...

If you eat the flaxseeds uncrushed they will mostly just pass through so no point really. You need to smash them. Best to do it fresh daily. I use a mortar and pestle. You could grind a large amount and store (in fridge) but not as good as fresh.

Someone just said that flax seeds are useless...

Thanks. I'll look into that. Frankly, I forgot why I started eat flaxseed in the first place! Does it have other benefits?

Omega 3 and fibre value.