Hunt for guards in attack

Lite Beer

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I guess everyone here condones this action against the police.  Would you say the same thing if it was in your country.  You all should join the mob, you fit in with them

Stupid action by the guards, but stupid of the police too f true that he did not identified himself and was carrying a gun. You can expect guards to be on edge with violent red shirts around. But please arrest the guards and make them pay the 500 bt fine that Thais get when assaulting a farang and be done with it.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

I wonder how Homeland Security, or our UK Border Control, might treat two armed men, who were in civilian clothes and didn't identify themselves as police ?

I suspect they would use reasonable force, to detain them, especially if there was a suspicion that someone might be trying to provoke an incident at a peaceful-rally, for their own ends.

The police should have identified themselves immediately they were caught.

And what on earth were they doing there, armed ? blink.png

Edited by Ricardo
  • Like 1

You people are so blinded by your hate for Thaksin that you can not tell right from wrong. Even if they police had guns were not id as police and refused to tell them they were police, mob action is not acceptable. Like I said they should have turn them over to the police. Mob rule makes them no better than the Reds.

How do you know they weren't going to turn them over to the police?

It is common for the protest guards to take anyone that is out of order to the central location. Does every protest guard know where the nearest police station (or wherever they are stationed) is? It's easier to take them to a central location for them to be dealt with there.

And was it a mob action? Two or three guards probably collared them, then as they were being taken back to the central location all the others gathered around. That turned into "being attacked by 20 people".

So I guess everyone here condones this action against the police. Would you say the same thing if it was in your country. You all should join the mob, you fit in with them

Yes I definitely would, anyone who attacks police is scum no matter what country they are in.

UNLESS the police were not in normal uniform, and mooching around in a sensitive area. For all we know the guards thought they were to be attacked.

I see we are getting typical Yellow Skirts responds here. It's ok because it's in Thailand. What should have happen is they be turned over to the police if they suspected they were not police, not take the law into their own hands.

But would you also agree that the first and most reasonable thing would be to disarm said intruder?

Just until it could be established that he were indeed a copper.

Which his probable resistance created an ensuing scuffle resulting in a graze on his cheek which hospitalizes him for up to 6 days.

If anything. The rally guards should be commended as they have displayed to the police in a most direct fashion that they are more than capable of neutralizing any potential dangerous situation involving armed intruders. Especially illuminating the fact that they have proven themselves more than worthy of their position.

Which is not exactly what you could say about the police.

Edited by Thainy Tim
  • Like 1

The whole issue is as clear as mud as to who and what .

My feeling is that two men carrying hidden arms refusing to show I.D. or not carrying I.D. puts them into the very suspicious frame as to what their aims were.

Pol Sub-Lieutenant Chira Chaemsrichan indeed must be a superhuman as according to his account it took some eleven men to try to seize his phone and restrain him prior to taking him into an alley and later backstage to record his story.

Whilst there is no doubt Pol Sub-Lieutenant Chira Chaemsrichan was duffed up there is to my mind a great deal of doubt as to the depth of his story, indeed it does seem somewhat creative in parts worthy of a televised session in a W.W.F.bout regarding the 11 to 1 fight scenario.

Given the track record of the police along with their affiliation to certain political movements and figures and their previous track record concerning demonstrations the saga does seem somewhat sensational and lurid in its contents that the injured parties claim.

Your view is only like this as it suits your political view. If it was a red shirt rally, would be the first person singing and dancing about it. Why don't you take it at face value? You really think the yellow shirts are so squeaky clean that this is just unbelievable? How naive are you and your yellow shirt supporting acolytes?

x30219813-01_big.gif.pagespeed.ic.65gyML

From left to right.

1. Picked up a pan scourer instead of his Mac 3.

2. Knows where his woggle is.

3. Why am I here?

And this story is the example of violent attacks (plural) by protest guards mentioned in a different thread.

Lesson, if protesters are only using harsh language, which under a true democracy they are perfectly entitled to do, don't go sneaking in carrying guns without any proof that you can have one.

The guy on the right in the white jacket, he's on stage in a minute ?? or is from MT waxworks.

Smutcakes

I have taken it at face value and I am sure we are all well aware of which political face you look to. I have no political viewpoint but I detest and abhor dictatorship and corruption. Having lived here for some 22=+ years I like many other long term residents am well acquainted with actions regarding certain political figures and their followers

Now. Regarding your comments concerning the Yellow Shirts. I see no reference to that group in my post .

So could you explain to me and the others in this thread just how the Yellow Shirts came into my post?

'Twould seem as if your views are a trifle jaundiced thus you are seeing things that are not there, perchance a new set of spectacles might be of some benefit to you and they would enable you to see what is written rather than what you think is written and as such your comments would be based upon the written facts as opposed to conjecture on your part..

Edited by siampolee
  • Like 2

The whole issue is as clear as mud as to who and what .

My feeling is that two men carrying hidden arms refusing to show I.D. or not carrying I.D. puts them into the very suspicious frame as to what their aims were.

Pol Sub-Lieutenant Chira Chaemsrichan indeed must be a superhuman as according to his account it took some eleven men to try to seize his phone and restrain him prior to taking him into an alley and later backstage to record his story.

Whilst there is no doubt Pol Sub-Lieutenant Chira Chaemsrichan was duffed up there is to my mind a great deal of doubt as to the depth of his story, indeed it does seem somewhat creative in parts worthy of a televised session in a W.W.F.bout regarding the 11 to 1 fight scenario.

Given the track record of the police along with their affiliation to certain political movements and figures and their previous track record concerning demonstrations the saga does seem somewhat sensational and lurid in its contents that the injured parties claim.

Your view is only like this as it suits your political view. If it was a red shirt rally, would be the first person singing and dancing about it. Why don't you take it at face value? You really think the yellow shirts are so squeaky clean that this is just unbelievable? How naive are you and your yellow shirt supporting acolytes?

It was taken at face value. If you read through the post, it is based on the most logical scenario. You can't argue with logic and logic takes no sides.

Maybe the way you read it was influenced by your own political bias??

Edited by Thainy Tim
  • Like 1

Smutcakes

I have taken it at face value and I am sure we are all well aware of which political face you look to. I have no political viewpoint but I detest and abhor dictatorship and corruption. Having lived here for some 22=+ years I like many other long term residents am well acquainted with actions regarding certain political figures and their followers

Now. Regarding your comments concerning the Yellow Shirts. I see no reference to that group in my post .

So could you explain to me and the others in this thread just how the Yellow Shirts came into my post?

'Twould seem as if your views are a trifle jaundiced thus you are seeing things that are not there, perchance a new set of spectacles might be of some benefit to you and they would enable you to see what is written rather than what you think is written and as such your comments would be based upon the written facts as opposed to conjecture on your part..

Isn't it funny how the minority always seems to make the most noise, as well as display the least logical thought process.

x30219813-01_big.gif.pagespeed.ic.65gyML

From left to right.

1. Picked up a pan scourer instead of his Mac 3.

2. Knows where his woggle is.

3. Why am I here?

And this story is the example of violent attacks (plural) by protest guards mentioned in a different thread.

Lesson, if protesters are only using harsh language, which under a true democracy they are perfectly entitled to do, don't go sneaking in carrying guns without any proof that you can have one.

And don't make any assumptions based on the words of the alleged aggressors. And read the OP

Chira, who had sustained bruises on the face, head and body as well as a broken tooth, Chira was recovering and would be released from hospital in 4-5 days.

If normal mobs are anything to go by, when attacked you curl up in a ball protect the face and take the damage in the legs and body whilst getting a kicking. I would suspect this is the case here - 10,20, it doesn't matter how many, it's not going to be queensbury rules.

• Like 2

So I guess everyone here condones this action against the police. Would you say the same thing if it was in your country. You all should join the mob, you fit in with them

Well, it was your favourite government that was spreading unfounded rumours of violent third hands, weapons caches and infiltration by troublemakers, asking the protestors to better go home. So it is understandable that the guards were highly alerted and "heavy-handed" when some individuals matching the government's description were found lurking around the protest site.

These buffoons-in-brown should stick to extorting tea money and not try to play undercover cops. They are simply not up to it.

This isn't about my government, my government isn't involved here. It's about mob rules.

• Like 1

I know my eyesight isn't that great, but there doesn't seem to be much swelling around his face considering the severity of the attack.

They used a sponge and duster in this deadly attack.clap2.gifcheesy.gif

If you read the OP you would have seen he had a broken tooth (hardly sponge and duster stuff) but also bruises on the body. You ever had a good kicking? A bruised body bloody hurts especially when kicked in the ribs and kidney.

You people are so blinded by your hate for Thaksin that you can not tell right from wrong. Even if they police had guns were not id as police and refused to tell them they were police, mob action is not acceptable. Like I said they should have turn them over to the police. Mob rule makes them no better than the Reds.

I feel particular sympathy for the girl guide in the middle.

• Like 1

Well, it was your favourite government that was spreading unfounded rumours of violent third hands, weapons caches and infiltration by troublemakers, asking the protestors to better go home. So it is understandable that the guards were highly alerted and "heavy-handed" when some individuals matching the government's description were found lurking around the protest site.

These buffoons-in-brown should stick to extorting tea money and not try to play undercover cops. They are simply not up to it.

This isn't about my government, my government isn't involved here. It's about mob rules.

That's why I wrote "your favourite government". I would have appreciated if you had answered the relevant part of my post about the government's role in creating an atmosphere of suspicion and fear by false claims and ridiculous accusations, but you chose to go about semantics.

These wannabe undercover cops got what they asked for by their stupid action.

The first assault was shown on ASTV Manager of a man being stomped on the ground by a crowd. The courts have refused to allow the police arrest warrants based on not getting involved in politics. Since then there have been a number of other similar assaults video's and pictures have been doing the rounds. I am sure if anyone wants to, they can find them. The evidence is pretty clear cut in each of these cases.

This has been doing the rounds on Thai social media and generating a fair deal of anger and also shock at the court decisions among those who do not support the anti-government protests including a lot of political neutrals. Unfortunately the information supplied on TV comes mostly from one part of the English language media that is doing its best to urge the Suthepista's on, and gives no to little coverage of events that do not fit their propaganda line. They did not even report on the largest rallies on Sunday and Tuesday to Thursday this week, which were not in Bangkok. It is hard I understand for anyone on TV to form an opinion based on the supply of limited propaganda.

Yes, this is an image of the first attack you mention. Not sure how badly he was injured, he went to hospital but that could mean anything from a cut lip to being beaten unconscious. Regards the court decision: the fact that 63 judges apparently signed anti-amnesty petition surely calls partiality of judiciary into question - at least in some cases.

1459114_636198076422128_98203516_n.jpg

The first assault was shown on ASTV Manager of a man being stomped on the ground by a crowd. The courts have refused to allow the police arrest warrants based on not getting involved in politics. Since then there have been a number of other similar assaults video's and pictures have been doing the rounds. I am sure if anyone wants to, they can find them. The evidence is pretty clear cut in each of these cases.

This has been doing the rounds on Thai social media and generating a fair deal of anger and also shock at the court decisions among those who do not support the anti-government protests including a lot of political neutrals. Unfortunately the information supplied on TV comes mostly from one part of the English language media that is doing its best to urge the Suthepista's on, and gives no to little coverage of events that do not fit their propaganda line. They did not even report on the largest rallies on Sunday and Tuesday to Thursday this week, which were not in Bangkok. It is hard I understand for anyone on TV to form an opinion based on the supply of limited propaganda.

Yes, this is an image of the first attack you mention. Not sure how badly he was injured, he went to hospital but that could mean anything from a cut lip to being beaten unconscious. Regards the court decision: the fact that 63 judges apparently signed anti-amnesty petition surely calls partiality of judiciary into question - at least in some cases.

1459114_636198076422128_98203516_n.jpg

Following social media Thai comments it seems some/many are worried that following these things by the judiciary that if the constitution court dissolves the government parties because a fully elected senate is unconstitutional that things could get very heated. The double standards accusations have a lot of traction in Thailand. One of the English language print papers this morning had comments on how a "third judicial coup" (their words not mine) would go down.

• Like 1